PDA

View Full Version : Are the weapon types now seperate?

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 11:33 AM
In some of the screens for ACR, you see Ezio carrying both a hammer and a sword.

Are these two weapon types now completely separate and Ezio can wield both at the same time? I can see it being that way, especially if they are going to introduce another 5-star weapon. The Hammer/Mace of Constantine!

:P

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 11:33 AM
In some of the screens for ACR, you see Ezio carrying both a hammer and a sword.

Are these two weapon types now completely separate and Ezio can wield both at the same time? I can see it being that way, especially if they are going to introduce another 5-star weapon. The Hammer/Mace of Constantine!

:P

Blind2Society
10-01-2011, 11:34 AM
An interesting idea but where would he put them while free running?

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 11:37 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Blind2Society:
An interesting idea but where would he put them while free running? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

In his frog, along with his sword and dagger.

Animuses
10-01-2011, 11:38 AM
Seems like a little too much.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 11:39 AM
I don't think so..

I was always bothered by the fact that the hammers/maces always took the same spot as the sword..

Animuses
10-01-2011, 11:41 AM
I meant for Ezio to carry.
I was bothered by that too.

Blind2Society
10-01-2011, 11:42 AM
Yeah, then again, think of all the stuff Squall of FF8 used to carry in his pants. Giant monsters, a crap load of magic, a bunch of other stuff as well as a gunblade.

Jexx21
10-01-2011, 11:44 AM
Well, the game is pretty realistic with the amount that Ezio carries and the speed at which he runs. Not with the fact that he can go on forever, but w/e.

Maybe we would have to drop something to be able to carry both the hammer and the sword. The weapon wheels look sort of customizable..

LightRey
10-01-2011, 12:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jexx21:
Well, the game is pretty realistic with the amount that Ezio carries and the speed at which he runs. Not with the fact that he can go on forever, but w/e.

Maybe we would have to drop something to be able to carry both the hammer and the sword. The weapon wheels look sort of customizable.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Well it's a simulation, so him being able to run on forever could just be "blamed on the animus" as people seem to want to call it these days. Regardless, it'd be a valid excuse and it's a game, so getting tired from running would be lame.

SleezeRocker
10-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Eh whatever I never really "buy" weapons anyways.
I tend to use the basic sword,dagger and casual tools (smoke bombs, crossbow) unless I unlock a weapon for free (for example Vlad's Sword)