PDA

View Full Version : Arsuf help!

tenclub23
11-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I've Beaten the game and now am just trying to get all view points and flags and such, but when i try to get into arsuf..i cant. im playing on ussauly memory 5 or 6 for the weapons..but imean am i just ******ed or what? ive gotten all view points like around on the way to the cities i guess its called the kingdom (the open land while on horse) but the blue wall is ALWAYS there saying that memory canout be reached. HELP PLEASE!

tenclub23
11-28-2007, 05:42 PM
I've Beaten the game and now am just trying to get all view points and flags and such, but when i try to get into arsuf..i cant. im playing on ussauly memory 5 or 6 for the weapons..but imean am i just ******ed or what? ive gotten all view points like around on the way to the cities i guess its called the kingdom (the open land while on horse) but the blue wall is ALWAYS there saying that memory canout be reached. HELP PLEASE!

tenclub23
11-28-2007, 05:53 PM
reallly kinda need help wanna get back to playing...anyone at all have any thing thatll help

BobDown
11-28-2007, 06:00 PM
u can only get into arsuf by completing the assassination before it first

there aren't any flags or anything in there anyway, so u don't exactly need to get there

tenclub23
11-28-2007, 06:04 PM
o ok nvm then thanks tho.

avsrule247
11-28-2007, 06:04 PM
To answer your question:

Yes you are ******ed because there are no flags there.