PDA

View Full Version : I-16 type 5 gun/bjomb sight

Paperkite29
03-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Is there a way to open the gun/bomb sight on I-16 type 5 RKKU fighter? I think there is another A/C with the same arperture but cannot find it ( possiblely IJN?) having to use wonderwoman view to use mg is ok but would rather not, any help will be much appreacitated .

Paperkite29
03-26-2010, 08:56 AM
Is there a way to open the gun/bomb sight on I-16 type 5 RKKU fighter? I think there is another A/C with the same arperture but cannot find it ( possiblely IJN?) having to use wonderwoman view to use mg is ok but would rather not, any help will be much appreacitated .

Erkki_M
03-26-2010, 09:11 AM
Toggle reticle dimmer, is the name of it. Theres no default button.

TinyTim
03-26-2010, 09:51 AM
I believe the default is Ctrl-D. It should work on all planes equipped with telescopic gunsights (D3A1, Ki-43-I, SBD, Ki-27, early Buffalos...).

Paperkite29
03-26-2010, 11:16 AM
Thanks, it is Ctl D, open/close. I tried toggle rectile dimmer but that only works on bomber bomb sights as I understand it and not on the MG sights.... the Norden version I used in Nam allowed us to turn the brightness down so we could see the target spot , it was usually less than 1 meter across... as the glare ( grid was in orange-yellow highlignt) at full contrast/brightness was pretty "hot" , none the less thanks again all !!!