PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for game just sitting there?

Ghoulishtie
11-17-2010, 11:28 AM
I've noticed some games will sit there at the 'waiting for agents' screen, have enough players, and it just sits there......and sits there......and sits there.....

Anyone else having this problem?

(Oh, also, attention roof runners: Get off the roofs. It's annoying and cheap. Get on the streets and play for real)

Ghoulishtie
11-17-2010, 11:28 AM
I've noticed some games will sit there at the 'waiting for agents' screen, have enough players, and it just sits there......and sits there......and sits there.....

Anyone else having this problem?

(Oh, also, attention roof runners: Get off the roofs. It's annoying and cheap. Get on the streets and play for real)

Cyclonas
11-17-2010, 11:32 AM
I can't understand what's wrong in "roof running". Isn't free running one of the most important aspects of this game? And that way you can get way faster to your target than walking/running on the streets. Of course you should try to be stealthy too. When you're nearing your target you should get off the roof and blend in to the crowd or something like that.

And sorry don't have answer to your question just wanted to say that.

LucidAntagonism
11-17-2010, 11:32 AM
Yeah, for a few then it starts up pretty quick. Some instances it does that, sometimes it's instant for me.

xDARKMETHODx
11-17-2010, 11:56 AM
I put in the feedback thread about this. It hurts the multiplayer experience while waiting.

I waited 10mins on more then one occasion for the match to actually take me to a lobby.

But once you get in, it freaking is fun!

******UPDATE*************

Mr_Shade said they are looking into the slow multiplayer matchmaking. These guys are awesome!!