PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILERS* Tank Mission 100%

ZealousDemon
11-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Okay, this thing is evil. Evil evil evil evil evil.

I do absolutely fine until the very end where you have to kill like 3 other tanks. Is there a good strategy to somehow dodge all that cannon fire in such a small space?

ZealousDemon
11-21-2010, 02:06 AM
Okay, this thing is evil. Evil evil evil evil evil.

I do absolutely fine until the very end where you have to kill like 3 other tanks. Is there a good strategy to somehow dodge all that cannon fire in such a small space?

jalle853
11-21-2010, 02:11 AM
just keep turning around them, thats what i did.

Piflik
11-21-2010, 07:02 AM
You can kill the first one from outside the gates with one shot...then just drive straight ahead and shoot the second one until he's destroyed...then just use the same tactic as for the sole tank earlier in the lvl against the last one...that's how I did it...

I really hated this...especially that I had to do the whole stealth-fight-freerun part over and over again each time I got hit by one freaking canonball...

obliviondoll
11-21-2010, 08:24 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Piflik:
You can kill the first one from outside the gates with one shot...then just drive straight ahead and shoot the second one until he's destroyed...then just use the same tactic as for the sole tank earlier in the lvl against the last one...that's how I did it...
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
This.

I keep getting caught off guard earlier in the mission with a luck shot from one of the cannon emplacements though.

E-Zekiel
11-21-2010, 09:58 AM
I had absolutely no problem dodging the other tanks lol. As long as you keep circling them they just can't hit you. I just can't get through the linear part before the tank battle. There's always some rifle or some cannon ball I just can't dodge that affects a big area and yeah. Tough mission.

Fortunately I 100%'d all the story missions so that's all I really care about.

ARIARAIDEN
11-23-2010, 03:15 PM
As i started this Mission i thought this will be a 100 % in no time but after 10 fails I realized this will take long.After 6 Hours I said to myself ok this will be the first 50 % Misson.This has to be the worsest Mission i ever played in the AC Series.

Black_Widow9
11-23-2010, 03:24 PM
It is important that you remember to add a spoiler warning to the thread title of any thread containing gameplay information. Failure to do so will not only ruin the game for others but put you at risk of suspension, I've edited the title for you on this occasion but make sure to remember this next time. I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)