PDA

View Full Version : GAME.LOST.CONNECTION.RESUME

samfisher4491
05-07-2010, 12:58 PM
I just got my copy of SCC, and it is unplayable thanks to Ubi's BRILLIANT DRM! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

It installs fine, then when I go into the game, the Ubisoft, Top Clancy, and Unreal logos show, then when I get to the menu where it says "press any key to continue" it just gives me that message and the only thing I can do is exit to desktop.

It didn't even ask for my CD-key yet...

samfisher4491
05-07-2010, 12:58 PM
I just got my copy of SCC, and it is unplayable thanks to Ubi's BRILLIANT DRM! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

It installs fine, then when I go into the game, the Ubisoft, Top Clancy, and Unreal logos show, then when I get to the menu where it says "press any key to continue" it just gives me that message and the only thing I can do is exit to desktop.

It didn't even ask for my CD-key yet...

DragonnDal
05-07-2010, 01:14 PM
I have had that issue since release day when I picked up the game.I have been checking everything .This is what finally allow me to at least play the game.

Poss temp fix for restoring connection on win 7 64 bit OS.I installed the patch and still was getting restoring connection window popping up every couple of seconds.I started to look into it further,This is what I found,If Start the game,ALT TAB out ,leave game running,the I go to windows services ,look for any of the three services,Look for IPSEC service and stop it but don not disable it.It will stop the other services connected to it automatically.Go back in the game and play,I found the the connection window went away and was able to play for hours ,no lag.I believe it has something to do with the security hand shake between ubi and your pc,Not sure though cause it is out of my expertise.Here is the key,this is only a temp fix and may not work everyone,When finished playing,You need to reboot the computer to restore the services properly,If you don't reboot after playing,the game won't connect any more.I also think you won't be able connect to the internet any more as well.It is vital to reboot when finished.You follow this everytime the game will run with out lag and connection problems.I wanted to let you all know.I hope this helps.Crappy way to play the game,but now at least I can play.

samfisher4491
05-07-2010, 03:08 PM
Can you give me a link for that patch?

Also, how can ubi get away with this? TREATING LEGIT BUYERS (who paid $10 more than normal PC games, and all you get is a ****ty DVD case without a manual that Ubi was too cheap to print) LIKE PIRATES WITH THIS ****ING DRM THAT DOESN'T EVEN WORK PROPERLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand putting DRM on a game, but this DRM is preventing me from playing the game at all.

I'M SO ****ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

FFFFUUUUU UBI, YOU MORONS THAT RUINS PC GAMES AND RUINED THE SC FRANCHISE!!!!!

http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_mad.gif

samfisher4491
05-08-2010, 04:25 PM
Bump

Why aren't any of the tech support people replying to this thread?

samfisher4491
05-10-2010, 05:56 PM
Never mind, I figured it out myself. For anyone who wants to know how, PC me.

Raptor-227
05-12-2010, 01:33 PM
well just bought and installed the game and the first thing i had to do is modify the resolution in the cfg since my monitor doesnt support those high resolutions secondly now that i can see the menu's i get this game lost connection resume error with a exit to desktop are all the options i have. so here i am posting about this issue and waiting for a dev or mod to give me the answer to this problem
i have version 1.02 btw

waiting for a good anser and if possible a legal way to fix this

Raptor-227
05-12-2010, 03:46 PM
solved it by reinstalling ubisoft game launcher

falconeye4u
07-06-2010, 03:52 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by samfisher4491:
Never mind, I figured it out myself. For anyone who wants to know how, PC me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Please tell me how to fix this issue? my game was running great but after i installed patch v1.04 i am getting this error "Game.LostConnection.Resume"
so please tell me

seba1420
03-27-2011, 09:05 AM
I have a game shaun white skateboarding and also my pops this error can you tell me how to play this game to fix it?
Yours seba1420