PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 1 - Trophies - PS3

shpapy
08-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Trophies
I know that this subject is old and less important today with A.C.B coming out but still,
Xbox has achievements, and PS3 donít have them today. I myself like the trophies a lot and I know that there are a lot of users out there which feel the same as me.
There are several online petitions for this issue but I wasnít able to see any progress or response from UBI besides the response last year before A.C 2 came out, in which they stated that they would not add support for it.
A.C fans what do you think about it? Should we try again to push UBI?

shpapy
08-10-2010, 07:01 AM
Trophies
I know that this subject is old and less important today with A.C.B coming out but still,
Xbox has achievements, and PS3 donít have them today. I myself like the trophies a lot and I know that there are a lot of users out there which feel the same as me.
There are several online petitions for this issue but I wasnít able to see any progress or response from UBI besides the response last year before A.C 2 came out, in which they stated that they would not add support for it.
A.C fans what do you think about it? Should we try again to push UBI?

RipYourSpineOut
08-10-2010, 07:12 AM
In my opinion, I think they would have their hands too full with AC: B to try and put trophies onto AC1, and like you said, it's an issue that's been addressed several times, and Ubi has made no efforts to do it.

I highly doubt they're going to patch AC1 with trophies, despite our efforts.

EzioAssassin51
08-11-2010, 02:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RipYourSpineOut:
In my opinion, I think they would have their hands too full with AC: B to try and put trophies onto AC1, and like you said, it's an issue that's been addressed several times, and Ubi has made no efforts to do it.

I highly doubt they're going to patch AC1 with trophies, despite our efforts. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Funny how you just posted this just after another thread about this was posted!

shpapy
08-11-2010, 07:38 AM
Thanks for the reply.
This is what i thought as well. but maybe our efforts werenít strong enough....
I saw several petitions online for this and in total there are about 500 sigs(which is super low)
Does UBI have a contact for these kinds of things? They say that they listen to us so where is the platform to stand on?