PDA

View Full Version : Borgia Flags

Carl_StokieUK
05-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi everyone.... My first (and possibly last!) posting. Anybody like to help a 50 year old guy whose reflexes aren't the best in the world these days with getting out to the Borgia flag on top of the needle whilst chasing the Cardinal down? I have tried everything I know to get out to that flag, and desynced loads of times!! Like the game quite a lot. Many thanks beforehand for any hints or tips please to help me out.

Carl_StokieUK
05-06-2011, 04:11 AM
Hi everyone.... My first (and possibly last!) posting. Anybody like to help a 50 year old guy whose reflexes aren't the best in the world these days with getting out to the Borgia flag on top of the needle whilst chasing the Cardinal down? I have tried everything I know to get out to that flag, and desynced loads of times!! Like the game quite a lot. Many thanks beforehand for any hints or tips please to help me out.

Ureh
05-06-2011, 10:16 AM
I can't remember exactly how to get it but it involves using the wall next to the obelisk. I think you need to run up the wall, then do an advanced wall jump (when Ezio is at the height of his run along the wall, press the arrow key/stick towards the obelisk and press the jump button). There is a small indentation near the peak of the obelisk that Ezio can grab. Once you've got the flag, climb to the peak of the obelisk, then just jump off it towards the roof with the Cardinal.

Sorry if this doesn't help. You can either wait for clearer instructions from someone else or find a video on youtube.

DarthDeva
05-06-2011, 12:56 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVzZVCf6AOo

Hope this helps

Carl_StokieUK
05-08-2011, 05:03 AM
Thanks for the advice UREH & Deva... can't believe that was the only move i didn't try! Was the only one I didn't get... now I have. Amazing considering you use that move in Virtual Training!

And thanks Deva for the info on the cheats or should I say game enhancemants (as I like to call them). Now I can hang my head in shame for asking!