PDA

View Full Version : unequiping equipment

GunnarGunderson
03-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Do you think it's possible to see the ability to remove armour and weapons (including crossbow) in a patch? In the da vinci disappearance trailer Ezio can be seen with no armour, which is impossible because you are forced to buy armour before you can access the memories

GunnarGunderson
03-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Do you think it's possible to see the ability to remove armour and weapons (including crossbow) in a patch? In the da vinci disappearance trailer Ezio can be seen with no armour, which is impossible because you are forced to buy armour before you can access the memories

SolidSnakeMat
03-02-2011, 10:00 PM
We all hope and pray for it.

GunnarGunderson
03-02-2011, 10:34 PM
it's just funny that it's the one thing ubisoft doesn't listen to the community about

swiftkinfe
03-03-2011, 08:48 AM
I noticed in a brotherhood demo it was orginally planned to have certain parts equiped. I don't remember what demo exactly but Ezio had to take out a borgia tower in it.He was wearing the first default spaulder I think roman vambraces a climb leap glove as well.Funny why this was changed I think we might have been happier with that then forced a certain piece. Im sad to say it may have been something the developers put together.In the enter rome trailer Ezio at cetain moments can be seen in default gear.While some parts are after sequence 2.This can mean the developers can load about any part of the game and play to get footage I guess saves some time.

GunnarGunderson
03-03-2011, 04:51 PM
I just hope that I can replay the da vinci missions without being forced to wear the brutus armour

MinerVAX09
03-03-2011, 05:03 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
I just hope that I can replay the da vinci missions without being forced to wear the brutus armour </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait wait..You're required to wear the Brutus Armor??

GunnarGunderson
03-03-2011, 05:43 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MinerVAX09:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BradKinn:
I just hope that I can replay the da vinci missions without being forced to wear the brutus armour </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

wait wait..You're required to wear the Brutus Armor?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> no, but whenever I try to replay a memory from the main campaign it puts me in the brutus armour