PDA

View Full Version : Question about trails of evidence.

acfan2007
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Ok, I'm just wondering say you go to a place, whether it be a house or whatever, and you're getting information about your target out of someone and after you have your info you kill them. Are you able to do that? After all, a true assassin leaves no witnesses period to their plan of action. If you are able to kill them, then are you able keep your trail clean by hiding the bodies? I think it would be cool if you kill the person and then put them back in a normal position so everything looked ordinary if someone else were to walk in the room after you (the assassin) have left. For example, you kill the person and then are able to put them in the bed in the bedroom and make it look like they are asleep. Also clean up any blood that might of been spilled. Options kind of like the game Indigo Prophecy, if anyone played it. Great game play options in that one. Weird story, but the choices you could make in that game really added to it. I would love to see something like that in AC, in the non-public assassinations. Free free to comment.

acfan2007
06-12-2007, 07:49 AM
Ok, I'm just wondering say you go to a place, whether it be a house or whatever, and you're getting information about your target out of someone and after you have your info you kill them. Are you able to do that? After all, a true assassin leaves no witnesses period to their plan of action. If you are able to kill them, then are you able keep your trail clean by hiding the bodies? I think it would be cool if you kill the person and then put them back in a normal position so everything looked ordinary if someone else were to walk in the room after you (the assassin) have left. For example, you kill the person and then are able to put them in the bed in the bedroom and make it look like they are asleep. Also clean up any blood that might of been spilled. Options kind of like the game Indigo Prophecy, if anyone played it. Great game play options in that one. Weird story, but the choices you could make in that game really added to it. I would love to see something like that in AC, in the non-public assassinations. Free free to comment.

moqqy
06-12-2007, 07:56 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by acfan2007:
Ok, I'm just wondering say you go to a place, whether it be a house or whatever, and you're getting information about your target out of someone and after you have your info you kill them. Are you able to do that? After all, a true assassin leaves no witnesses period to their plan of action. If you are able to kill them, then are you able keep your trail clean by hiding the bodies? I think it would be cool if you kill the person and then put them back in a normal position so everything looked ordinary if someone else were to walk in the room after you (the assassin) have left. For example, you kill the person and then are able to put them in the bed in the bedroom and make it look like they are asleep. Also clean up any blood that might of been spilled. Options kind of like the game Indigo Prophecy, if anyone played it. Great game play options in that one. Weird story, but the choices you could make in that game really added to it. I would love to see something like that in AC, in the non-public assassinations. Free free to comment. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well we don't know about this.. but yes im pretty sure we can kill anyone we want so..

but hiding the body by placing them into their own bed and clean the blood? not such a good idea? rather hide the body than do that, since thats not exactly hiding is it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

quicksilver_502
06-12-2007, 11:35 AM
s'pose you could but then you'd find less and less informants. i mean, are you gonna inform after 7 informers turn updead? besides people don't like snitches. talk about it and they may kill you.

moqqy
06-12-2007, 11:59 AM
yeah well but youre not a member of mafia... so altair would probably never find out that the person snitched, or be bothered about it.
and wouldnt get much informers? so you think a guy that knows when the target goes to sleep also knows when another target eats his apple?

Oshikai
06-12-2007, 12:32 PM
I doub't you can hide bodies and I to be honest I can't see Altair with a mop http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Pinjani10
06-12-2007, 09:10 PM
Who says you have to stab them, break their neck and put them in their bed :P. Also I doubt youll need to drag bodies or anything, noone knows who you are.

etothevizzle
06-12-2007, 11:35 PM
well jade so far has said that these missions will include pick pocketing and eavesdropping so i dont think it would be necessary to kill someone who doesnt even know theyve given a tip

moqqy
06-13-2007, 12:10 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by etothevizzle:
well jade so far has said that these missions will include pick pocketing and eavesdropping so i dont think it would be necessary to kill someone who doesnt even know theyve given a tip </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats not what we were discussing as you soon would have realized http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

"you're getting information about your target out of someone.." OP means that we're getting the info OUT of them.. not pickpocketing or eavesdropping.

etothevizzle
06-13-2007, 05:22 PM
oh haha ok thanks moqqy...just disregard what i said then