PDA

View Full Version : Large arrow quiver = rarest item in whole game!?!?

DJ_KooPee
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Played over 40 hours, just 100% synched everything, so have all chests, probably got attacked by the other thieves guild 20 odd times, tackled over 30 messengers and robbers...

And still don't have all the items for the large quiver shop quest???

Has to be the stupidest thing in the entire game...

DJ_KooPee
11-29-2010, 02:01 PM
Played over 40 hours, just 100% synched everything, so have all chests, probably got attacked by the other thieves guild 20 odd times, tackled over 30 messengers and robbers...

And still don't have all the items for the large quiver shop quest???

Has to be the stupidest thing in the entire game...

aroelfief1
11-29-2010, 03:01 PM
I Sort of agree. I have obtained 7 bolts of silk, and the necessary dye. I'm waiting for the last bolt of silk.
You don't mention your assassin recruit contracts. I've gotten one bolt from there. Have you completed your assassin recruit contracts?
They rotate, so you have to keep completing them and hope that they rotate around to the silk mission again.

DJ_KooPee
11-29-2010, 05:08 PM
Actually have one more silk than I need, just missing one dye...

And have probably done all the recruits missions that have items attached, might have to go item farming in that one mission where you fight the bandits on the boat...

SteelCity999
11-30-2010, 08:07 AM
If you have not yet done the thief assignments - make sure you loot any theives you ever dispose of. This goes for any other assassin recruit missions(loot before you talk to the citizen) or other contracts that allow you to loot the target. I've gotten all of the items needed this way. Also, some of the items are located in treasure boxes in the lairs.

EnragedCactus1
11-30-2010, 04:28 PM
just replay clashing interests thief assignment i've gotten more then 10 of the dye, by the way do you know where to find nutmegs?

assassinato_862
12-01-2010, 11:02 AM
I actually got the large quiver, I did a lot of assassination contracts, side missions, and looting. Okay, see you should buy treasure maps so you could find the treasures,(also if you find 25 borgia flags you get the first map and the feather map, I discovered this in the beginning of the game and I'm close to getting the Borgia cape! No notoriety for me!)
Anyways, I just can't find the shrunken heads! There are only two, I found everything else BUT the shrunken heads! grrrrrr,

EnragedCactus1
12-01-2010, 11:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinato_862:
I actually got the large quiver, I did a lot of assassination contracts, side missions, and looting. Okay, see you should buy treasure maps so you could find the treasures,(also if you find 25 borgia flags you get the first map and the feather map, I discovered this in the beginning of the game and I'm close to getting the Borgia cape! No notoriety for me!)
Anyways, I just can't find the shrunken heads! There are only two, I found everything else BUT the shrunken heads! grrrrrr, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do u knows were i can haz nutmegs?

Abeonis
12-01-2010, 02:10 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinato_862:
I discovered this in the beginning of the game and I'm close to getting the Borgia cape! No notoriety for me!)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the Auditore cape that stops you being notorious. I suspect the Borgia cape will be the reverse of that.