PDA

View Full Version : Assassination Scenarios

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello to everyone, I am new here. From what I have seen from this game and this board, Assassin's Creed will be awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

So, to have something to do while waiting for this game, I thought that writing our own assassination scenarios and seeing how other people would perform them would be fun to see. Since this game will be EXTREMELY realistic, it isn't far fetched for similar scenarios to be in the game. So, here is mine scenario, solve it as well as you can.

-SCENARIO-

Your Target:

A German nobleman who has come to Jerusalem as part of the Crusades. Your client wants him assassinated for reasons he has not revealed.

Payment

Equivalent of $15,000 (I don't know what kind of money they used during Crusades)

Your weapons

The Switchblade

Crossbow with fifteen arrows, five are poison tipped and ten are normal. The poison in arrows kills almost instantly.

A bottle of poison which kills an normal man under five minutes.

Your sword. Similar to swords used by Templars.

You may also retrieve a longbow for targets that are far away.

Your Knowledge

You know that the target is devout Catholic, and he goes to confession every day.

However, you only know that there are three different Churches where he can go, and you do not know which one. You also don't know the time when he goes there.

The target is dressed like nobleman should. He has three bodyguards with him all times.

The target is handsome man with dark hair and long beard.

He is suspicious, and leaves a place quickly if something odd or dangerous seems to threaten him.

You know his name, but you do not know the area of Jerusalem where he resides.

----

So, how will you perform the assassination? Will you try to be as stealthy as possible, or will you attempt to murder the target and his guards in middle of street, risking your life? How will you obtain the information of target's whereabouts? Will you ask other people? Will you stakeout a certain place in hoping to see your target? Can you even take out him with those pieces of information? Post your way of solving this.

Note: Other people can post their scenarios too, this is just a start. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 08:54 AM
Hello to everyone, I am new here. From what I have seen from this game and this board, Assassin's Creed will be awesome. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

So, to have something to do while waiting for this game, I thought that writing our own assassination scenarios and seeing how other people would perform them would be fun to see. Since this game will be EXTREMELY realistic, it isn't far fetched for similar scenarios to be in the game. So, here is mine scenario, solve it as well as you can.

-SCENARIO-

Your Target:

A German nobleman who has come to Jerusalem as part of the Crusades. Your client wants him assassinated for reasons he has not revealed.

Payment

Equivalent of $15,000 (I don't know what kind of money they used during Crusades)

Your weapons

The Switchblade

Crossbow with fifteen arrows, five are poison tipped and ten are normal. The poison in arrows kills almost instantly.

Your Knowledge

You know that the target is devout Catholic, and he goes to confession every day.

However, you only know that there are three different Churches where he can go, and you do not know which one. You also don't know the time when he goes there.

The target is dressed like nobleman should. He has three bodyguards with him all times.

He is suspicious, and leaves a place quickly if something odd or dangerous seems to threaten him.

----

So, how will you perform the assassination? Will you try to be as stealthy as possible, or will you attempt to murder the target and his guards in middle of street, risking your life? How will you obtain the information of target's whereabouts? Will you ask other people? Will you stakeout a certain place in hoping to see your target? Can you even take out him with those pieces of information? Post your way of solving this.

Note: Other people can post their scenarios too, this is just a start. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

TheEvilEye1919
07-06-2006, 09:19 AM
you didnt give any information about the guards. (what armor, weapons they carry. etc.) thats vital information.

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 09:26 AM
Ah, true. Sorry.

The guards carry a sword, dagger and a longbow. Their armor is similar to this picture (the guy in middle):
http://turbo.orthonormal.net/files/templar01.jpg

crazyrabbit2006
07-06-2006, 10:06 AM
i would find where he resides, not too hard i would suspect. You could wait in a different chapel every day. finding him within a max of 3 days.
subdue the father or whoever gives confessions (killing may cause controversy and get your cover blown) wait in the confessions box with a poison crossbow bolt, kill him. Leave quietly, mingle in to any crowds containing priests ala the trailer.
If the guards suspect something, you could lead them to a quiet room, do something along the lines of "Mr (nobleman) wishes me to tell you a deep secret, he feels he cannot reveal in person" Give the guards the ole knife-to-the-throat before they have a chance to react. Leave quitely. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/winky.gif

Failing that, jus shoot poison at random people in the streets till you get im.

Marek86
07-06-2006, 11:19 AM
I would ask my informant who would give me information on this man. I find out which church he goes to out of the 3. He leaves to the church at about 5:00 am, and is there till about 6:30 am usually. My informant gives me the route from his residence to the church which I study carefully. The next morning, I am already outside of his residence half an hour early. A few minutes after 5 he exits the building with his 3 body gaurds. The man enters a horse drawn carriage. One gaurd drives, one gaurd walks along the side, and the third walks behind the carriage. The carraige leaves and heads down the route to the first location, the marketplace. I follow the carraige, weaving through alleways and back streets. The roads are uncrowded due to the time of day. I now approach the carriage from behind and the gaurd patroling the area. I grab him by the neck and snap it. I place him on the rack of the carraiges back-end for later. The gaurd on the side is unaware of any disturbance, as well as the driver. I sneak up behind the gaurd on the side and cover his mouth with my right hand while releasing my switchblade and sliting his throat. i place him on the back rack as well for later. The driver was next. I follow along side the carriage now, staying out of sight of both driver and target. I lay on the ground and carefully time the right time to roll under the carriage. Once under the carriage I grab hold of the bottom. I carefully inch my way up to the front and grab my cross bow which is ready to shoot. I slowly peek out fom under the carraige and spot the driver, I aim my bow and put on arrow into his neck, he doesn't fall but slouches over in his death. I carfully climb up to the driver's seat. the horses continue pulling the cart and the target seems unaware of any danger. I advance to the roof where I prepare to swing into the carriage and assassinate the target. Once into pistion, I swing inside and kick the man out the other side of the carriage. and quickly silence him with my switchblade. I loot the bodies of useful weapons, money, and anything esle of value. I put his body into the carraige, along with the rest of the gaurds, I unhinge the horses and push the carraige over a bridge where it sinks to the bottom. I then take the two horses to the guilds stable, and receive my payment from my client. mission complete.

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 11:58 AM
Wow, that was detailed. Nice post. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Marek86
07-06-2006, 12:04 PM
thanks, and cool thread, this one caught my eye, and I ws like "AHH, cool!"

ChanWolf77
07-06-2006, 12:18 PM
Play off of his fears. Since this man is so highly suspicious, I start rumors in the nobleman's circles of corrupt priests who sell secrets to the highest bidder, but only the priests at two of the churches. I disguise myself as the father of the last church. Then, in the confession... booth... thing i simply pull out my switchblade, and draw him near to the screen. Quick jab through the temple, then calmly leave and tell the bodyguards that the nobleman is in private self-reflection, and should not be disturbed. Book it, and leave nothing but one bloody corpse.

crazyrabbit2006
07-06-2006, 01:19 PM
wow marek, youve done this before havent you? ^^

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 02:04 PM
Inventive ideas, people, keep them coming.

Make other scenarios as well, this is fun. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Marek86
07-06-2006, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyrabbit2006:
wow marek, youve done this before havent you? ^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif and nice strategy Wolf. I'll come up with a scenario later, I need time to think. and dark crawler, one question, the scenarios don't have to be set in jerusalem or be historically accurate do they?

crazyrabbit2006
07-06-2006, 02:15 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif someone write another one, if i did one it would be terrible http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/35.gif

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 02:19 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marek86:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crazyrabbit2006:
wow marek, youve done this before havent you? ^^ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummm.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif and nice strategy Wolf. I'll come up with a scenario later, I need time to think. and dark crawler, one question, the scenarios don't have to be set in jerusalem or be historically accurate do they? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nah, they can be set to other places too, and you can make up characters. Just make them realistic. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Marek86
07-06-2006, 02:30 PM
allright I'll post one in awhile.

EDIT:

SCENARIO

You've decided to stop and rest at an inn for the night after a job. You stop to grab a drink at the bar downstairs, and notice two knights in the corner that watch your every move. After your drink You go upstairs and prepare to go to sleep. You look out the window and see a group of armed Knights outside entering the bar downstairs, you notice one of them as a very significant Templar that's on your hit list. You creep out into the hallway and listen to their voices downstairs. You find out that they are indeed looking for you.

TARGET OBJECTIVES

<LI>Kill the head templar Knight, and escape the inn alive.
<LI>Take the seal from the head templar knight and present it to your guild leader

PAYMENT

Loot the gaurds bodies of any gold purses, or valubles.

WEAPONS

*Switchblade

*Crossbow-7 arrows

*Short sword

*pair of Dueling daggers

KNOWLEDGE

There are 4 guards plus the head Knight

Three guards are armed with long swords, one a mace, and the head knight is armed with a long sword as well.

The guards are currently in the pub downstairs, and you are in the hallway.

GO

DarkCrawler90
07-06-2006, 03:21 PM
I would first hide myself in place where I could be sure that I would not be noticed, and listen to the four guards and the head knight. I'd study the speech manners of the guards for the limited time I have. Then, when one of the guards leaves the pub for something like bathroom (or Medieval equivalent of that), I'd follow him closely, watching the way he walks and moves. After I am sure that he is alone, I will kill him with swift crossbow bolt in a fatal area, most likely neck/throat so he won't make a sound when the bold hits. I will then steal his clothes and weapons and disfigure the face to the point that he won't be known. After that, I will put him in position where he will be found after some time, somewhere in shadows.

I will then return to the pub, hiding my face well enough to they won't know who I am. I try to walk with the same style, and talk in similar way. After some time, in no doubt the disfigured body of the guard will be found shortly by someone, and some kind of chaos ensues in the pub. I make a suggestion that two of the guards would go see if our target (me) would have something to do with the chaos. I will also suggest that it would be best if I would stay with one of the guards to protect the head knight. When the guards leave, and I am sure that we are alone, (the pub has probably been emptied if everybody want to see the body, reaction of masses) I will retract the Switchblade quietly behind my back, after I have positioned myself behind the two. I will then strike the neck of the Head Knight, killing him instantly. On the other hand, I have the sword I stole from the guard I killed. It will block the sudden move of the only knight left, and as he does not have a shield, I quickly thrust the Switchblade to his heart, and killing him.

All this would have happened in few seconds, and the two guards that left would not be fast enough to return. I take the seal, and loot the bodies of the two people I just killed (in addition to the one I already killed) and after that, I'd disappear to the upper floor, getting to the rooftops and escaping quietly.

pomimimin
07-06-2006, 03:51 PM
This is all assuming there is a window somewhere in the hallway. I'd hop out this window and find the doors to the pub. Then I'd block the doors and windows from the outside, (all this stealthily of course.) then climbing a fence then hopping to a protruding board, boost myself back into the hallway through the window. Then i would use the wood shafts of my arrows to create a small fire. Then, using the bottle of ale I had with me when the guards arrived , soak the arrow tip with the liquor, then alight it with the fire. Then I'd slowly open the door, find a spot that has lots of alcohol, shoot the arrow into it, and start the blaze that would burn the tavern down. On my way out i'd lock the door to the hallway so they couldn't get out through the window there. Then i would hop out, run to some shadows, and watch to make sure no one escapes the inferno. Now this plan assumes you have many things such as ale and the boyscout skill of making a fire with two sticks, but oh well. Also you can't loot their bodies, but you get the satisfaction of hearing their screams as they burn, and the fire will not be investigated too far, because fires can happen as accidents. This is a very improbable plan, but it's the only interesting thing i could think of http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Marek86
07-06-2006, 04:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pomimimin:
This is all assuming there is a window somewhere in the hallway. I'd hop out this window and find the doors to the pub. Then I'd block the doors and windows from the outside, (all this stealthily of course.) then climbing a fence then hopping to a protruding board, boost myself back into the hallway through the window. Then i would use the wood shafts of my arrows to create a small fire. Then, using the bottle of ale I had with me when the guards arrived , soak the arrow tip with the liquor, then alight it with the fire. Then I'd slowly open the door, find a spot that has lots of alcohol, shoot the arrow into it, and start the blaze that would burn the tavern down. On my way out i'd lock the door to the hallway so they couldn't get out through the window there. Then i would hop out, run to some shadows, and watch to make sure no one escapes the inferno. Now this plan assumes you have many things such as ale and the boyscout skill of making a fire with two sticks, but oh well. Also you can't loot their bodies, but you get the satisfaction of hearing their screams as they burn, and the fire will not be investigated too far, because fires can happen as accidents. This is a very improbable plan, but it's the only interesting thing i could think of http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, interesting, but you forgot to grab the seal. And I should have mentioned that the pub has been emptied and there are people asleep upstairs.

Marek86
07-06-2006, 04:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marek86:

EDIT:

SCENARIO

You've decided to stop and rest at an inn for the night after a job. You stop to grab a drink at the bar downstairs, and notice two knights in the corner that watch your every move. After your drink You go upstairs and prepare to go to sleep. You look out the window and see a group of armed Knights outside entering the bar downstairs, you notice one of them as a very significant Templar that's on your hit list. You creep out into the hallway and listen to their voices downstairs. You find out that they are indeed looking for you.

TARGET OBJECTIVES

<LI>Take the seal from the head templar knight and present it to your guild leader

PAYMENT

WEAPONS

*Switchblade

*Crossbow-7 arrows

*Short sword

*pair of Dueling daggers

KNOWLEDGE

Three guards are armed with long swords, one a mace, and the head knight is armed with a long sword as well.

The pub is closed

people asleep upstairs in rooms

GO </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mrsmooth_840
07-07-2006, 02:19 PM
for the first scenario, I'd use the nobleman's paranoier againts him. I'd use my informant(s) to locate his residance in jerusalem. seeing as it's usally the smaller things we find the scariest, I'd do a couple of little things to screw with his head. once my informant(s) had located his residance, i'd wait for him to leave(for church presumably), sneak into his house and draw a large pentical on the floor with the blood of a sheep or somthing that I picked up from the butchers. he would come in and see the pentical and completly lose it. he would run to the nearest church(of course no one would be there at that time of day) I'd be waiting at the door, dressed as a monk(clothes that I snaged earlier)and lead him inside. I'd take him into the conffesions box and talk to him for a minute or so. I'd then pic up the cross bow I left in there whilst I was getting changed and put a bolt through his head, leave quietly and recieve my reward. what of the guards? you ask. well, they would have finneshed there shift be the time the nobleman returned to his house. they'd probably get hanged the day after

crasco200600
07-07-2006, 02:55 PM
i hope the actual game is like this cause there would be unlimited ways to complete your objective. i'm really excited about this game now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

Vey03
07-08-2006, 04:35 AM
Marek, for your one, i'm going to really boring, but if the pub is already closed, and people are asleep, then i'm assuming the Knights have also come to sleep the night there. In which case, i'd follow them to their rooms so i know which ones they are in, wait a while 'till they are asleep, sneak into each room, and steal whatever i can from them. If they wake up, they get a dagger in the throat (which i later retrieve), or if i'm close, the switchblade in the same area would do nicely.
The head Knight goes first, so i get him over and done with incase things start to go sideways.

Oh, and out a window and down the street once i'm done.

crazyrabbit2006
07-08-2006, 05:46 AM
"You find out that they are indeed looking for you. " sorry mousey http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif
I wreckon if they knew you, they wouldnt fall asleep in the same house as you

Vey03
07-09-2006, 04:54 AM
Yeah true. It was late when i wrote that, so i went for an easy scenario.
They are probably thinking of doing the exact same thing to me!

jesus-toast
07-22-2006, 02:01 PM
for the second secnario i'd hide in a corner and fire a crossbow bolt at some random guy....causing panic, i would then dive to the floor and get as close to the knights as possible and pounce the head knight, i would leave all of their goods and burst out the window and run to safety.

Zenthie
07-29-2006, 04:22 AM
Well, WHY are the knigths looking for you?
HOW did they know where you are?
WHAT did you do before to attract their interest?
WHY are they in the pub downstairs, but not coming after you?
WHY would some of them move anywhere?
IF they would be looking for you, wouldnt they cover the outside too, because of the windows?
WOULD THEY NOT place at LEAST two men outside, instead of having a nice chat and waiting for you to escape/kill them?
WHY would the templar who just ''happens to be in your hitlist'' walks in and is interested of you?
If theyd plan to kill you/arrest you, they'd rush in..

Marek86
07-29-2006, 09:00 AM
okay I'll answer your questions.
-They're looking for you because your a deadly and troublesome assassin.
-Maybe they followed you, or interogated someone like your fence, or informant.
-Assassinated people
-You start about 40 seconds after they walk into the pub downstairs. maybe they're doing a little investigating, like checking the sign in list for your name and room.
-I don't know what you mean "why would some of them move anywhere" but I'm guessing you meant "Why wouldn't some of them move anywhere." because the head knight hasn't given the orders yet.
-They figured you'd be asleep and they'd take you then, but fortunatley you noticed them and knew better to go to sleep when a group of deadly knights are looking for you.
-like I told you before they just arrived and are going to go with a plan after they locate your room.
-He's head of the city watch we'll call it for now, he's fed up with your crimes and wants to see your head on his desk. You just want to get rid of him because he can endanger your missions.
-No, they wouldn't, first they have to find the room, and be careful not to disturb anyone to cause suspicion.

I beleive that answers all your questions, if you find one of the answers highly unlikely, then tell me and I'll come up with another one.

SpyderNynja
07-29-2006, 10:07 PM
ah...this gives me an idea...

I would spot my target in the Pub and use subtle actions to lure his attention, not the assassin way to do it but this is assuming that they don't precisely know my identity or do not wish to make a scene for my capture and intend on humiliating me back at the gallows later. I would just act like a totally shady character and even sit down and have a drink or two. I'd get up to go to my room and make sure I had lured them up to me. my room would be the farthest up in the inn or under a steeple like structure on the roof, guaranteeing support beams and buttresses to be layed out over the ceiling. I'd use my superior climbing skill to reach these buttresses and place myself over the doorway, all candles have been blown out, shutters have been closed, making the room dark. The knights step in to arrest me, I will have the eagle's eye advantage, using one of my poisoned crossbow bolts, I'd shoot the Knight closest to the door, who is armed with a long sword, in the neck, making sure the others had no backup at the rear. When the others see they're comrade has fallen, They'll look up to the rafters where I have already swiftly maneuvered to the other side of the beams in the enshrouding darkness. I unsheath my dual daggers and throw them at two more knights who are armed with long swords, knowing they have a better range of attack then the knight with the mace. quickly, in the few seconds of panic, I deftly jump down to the floor below and prepare my short sword. The mace wielding knight has a slower rate of attack being that his weapon is heavier and most of its weight revolves around its end so it is easy to impale him with my sword. The head knight backs away and trips on his fallen friends body, I finish the job with my switchblade, take the seal, loot the bodies, and swiftly exit the inn via window and leap the rooftops by moonlight....

i think i might animate some of these scenarios http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

::EDIT:: too lazy http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Zenthie
07-31-2006, 11:07 AM
-Assassinated people
-You start about 40 seconds after they walk into the pub downstairs. maybe they're doing a little investigating, like checking the sign in list for your name and room.
-I don't know what you mean "why would some of them move anywhere" but I'm guessing you meant "Why wouldn't some of them move anywhere." because the head knight hasn't given the orders yet.
-They figured you'd be asleep and they'd take you then, but fortunatley you noticed them and knew better to go to sleep when a group of deadly knights are looking for you.
-like I told you before they just arrived and are going to go with a plan after they locate your room.
-He's head of the city watch we'll call it for now, he's fed up with your crimes and wants to see your head on his desk. You just want to get rid of him because he can endanger your missions.
-No, they wouldn't, first they have to find the room, and be careful not to disturb anyone to cause suspicion.

I beleive that answers all your questions, if you find one of the answers highly unlikely, then tell me and I'll come up with another one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, what kind of assassin would be KNOWN to be a deadly assassin? He'd be a DEAD assassin.
How come the guy is in your hit list who coems looking for you? Altair doesnt sleep at inns, I'd guess. The order of the assassins have safeplaces in the cities.
And yeah right, they followed a higly trained assassin..
If you have assassinated people, you aren't stickying around. Of if you are, not going into inn. Withotu watching your back.
Umm, no.. If they would, it'd take about 5 seconds to ask from the inn keeper where is that mans room? And there wouldn't be a name for sure. The nthey'd rush in.
And by ''moving anywhere'', I meaned the earleir poster who said that he'd kill one of them when he goes to bathroom etc.
Actually, waiting for someone to be asleep isn't and tactic to that kind of situations.. They would just simply arrest you or wait for reinforcments, And if that's the case, they have a reason to wait.
And they are punch of novices, nothing to be feared of if they just rush in to the pub, stay downstairs and stay there doing plans. There SHOULD be at least 1 man outside, considering there are windows in the pub.
But, he can't be in your htlist if you just want to get rid off him. You are a political murderer, not a ''Oh, that man looks nasty, let's kill him!'' murderer. Or at least the ''nasty guy'' wouldn't end up on your hitlist, made by the assassin leader(s). And again, no-one who's in that positions wouldn't act that stupid.
Cause suspicion? What? they aren't the assassins, they are guards! Why does suspicion matter, if they rush in? It's not like they break the every rooms door and shout ''CLEAR!''. And even then, it wouldn't matter. Because the assassin would be trapped.

Marek86
07-31-2006, 01:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zenthie:
-Assassinated people

I beleive that answers all your questions, if you find one of the answers highly unlikely, then tell me and I'll come up with another one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Umm, what kind of assassin would be KNOWN to be a deadly assassin? He'd be a DEAD assassin.
How come the guy is in your hit list who coems looking for you? Altair doesnt sleep at inns, I'd guess. The order of the assassins have safeplaces in the cities.
If you have assassinated people, you aren't stickying around. Of if you are, not going into inn. Withotu watching your back.
Umm, no.. If they would, it'd take about 5 seconds to ask from the inn keeper where is that mans room? And there wouldn't be a name for sure. The nthey'd rush in.
And by ''moving anywhere'', I meaned the earleir poster who said that he'd kill one of them when he goes to bathroom etc.
Actually, waiting for someone to be asleep isn't and tactic to that kind of situations.. They would just simply arrest you or wait for reinforcments, And if that's the case, they have a reason to wait.
And they are punch of novices, nothing to be feared of if they just rush in to the pub, stay downstairs and stay there doing plans. There SHOULD be at least 1 man outside, considering there are windows in the pub.
But, he can't be in your htlist if you just want to get rid off him. You are a political murderer, not a ''Oh, that man looks nasty, let's kill him!'' murderer. Or at least the ''nasty guy'' wouldn't end up on your hitlist, made by the assassin leader(s). And again, no-one who's in that positions wouldn't act that stupid.
Cause suspicion? What? they aren't the assassins, they are guards! Why does suspicion matter, if they rush in? It's not like they break the every rooms door and shout ''CLEAR!''. And even then, it wouldn't matter. Because the assassin would be trapped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey buddy, I never said you were Altair or a political murderer or whatever. In my scenario you're just a known/wanted assassin/thief.

Once again I will attempt to answer your questions.

-You can to be known to be a deadly assassin. and not be dead
-Because like I said before he's the sheriff of the city watch and he's been after you for a while.
-And again you're not altair, you're an assassin/thief that just finished a job and your stopping at an inn for the night, no biggie.
-Why wouldn't they follow a highly trained assassin they want him arrested.
-I never said someone was assassinated in that general area, in fact I never said anyone was assassinated.
-The innkeeper closed up and is asleep in his room the knights figure they'll take care of finding the target on their own.
-They figured you'd already be asleep.
-once again you start the scenario after the knights have been in the inn for about 40 seconds, not even a minute.
-you're not altair in my scenario, and the sheriff is your nemesis and has lots of leads on you and you want him dead.
-Okay maybe attention is a better word, if they just barged into the inn and started busting down doors they could get killed, get the wrong guy, or make a mistake in all the action allowing the target to escape.

And I have just one question for you, are you like 11 or something, because you got typos all over that last post. So on your next one run a quick check on it to see that eveything's in order.

Zenthie
08-01-2006, 01:53 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zenthie:
-Assassinated people

Cause suspicion? What? they aren't the assassins, they are guards! Why does suspicion matter, if they rush in? It's not like they break the every rooms door and shout ''CLEAR!''. And even then, it wouldn't matter. Because the assassin would be trapped. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey buddy, I never said you were Altair or a political murderer or whatever. In my scenario you're just a known/wanted assassin/thief.

-Because like I said before he's the sheriff of the city watch and he's been after you for a while.
-And again you're not altair, you're an assassin/thief that just finished a job and your stopping at an inn for the night, no biggie.
-I never said someone was assassinated in that general area, in fact I never said anyone was assassinated.
-The innkeeper closed up and is asleep in his room the knights figure they'll take care of finding the target on their own.
-once again you start the scenario after the knights have been in the inn for about 40 seconds, not even a minute.
-you're not altair in my scenario, and the sheriff is your nemesis and has lots of leads on you and you want him dead.
-Okay maybe attention is a better word, if they just barged into the inn and started busting down doors they could get killed, get the wrong guy, or make a mistake in all the action allowing the target to escape.

And I have just one question for you, are you like 11 or something, because you got typos all over that last post. So on your next one run a quick check on it to see that eveything's in order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll just answer to three questions you made.
I thought it was Altair, my bad, then things change.
And, how could you follow a good assassin? I think he'd notice the followers. Or at least use the rooftops etc to get into the Inn.
And no, I am not 11, but, we can start acting like that then. Are you 9 because you are so stupid? Your scenario is plain stupid.

zgubilici
08-01-2006, 02:17 PM
Everyone, let's keep things amiable in here, do not insult your fellow forum members.
Thanks.

knife_X
08-01-2006, 02:42 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crasco200600:
i hope the actual game is like this cause there would be unlimited ways to complete your objective. i'm really excited about this game now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt the game will be like that but who knows! It could be, let`s hope!

Marek86
08-01-2006, 07:18 PM
-Assassinated people

And I have just one question for you, are you like 11 or something, because you got typos all over that last post. So on your next one run a quick check on it to see that eveything's in order. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll just answer to three questions you made.
I thought it was Altair, my bad, then things change.
And, how could you follow a good assassin? I think he'd notice the followers. Or at least use the rooftops etc to get into the Inn.
And no, I am not 11, but, we can start acting like that then. Are you 9 because you are so stupid? Your scenario is plain stupid. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay, I was joking about the 11 thing, I just think you're coming on a bit hostile, and you don't have to nitpick every little peice of my scenario. If you think my is that bad, why don't you make one? And sry Alex, we'll keep it cool.

SpyderNynja
08-05-2006, 05:54 PM
any more scenarios?

RoganJosh2006
08-09-2006, 03:59 PM
SCENARIO-

Your Target:
A young handsome merchant known for his bargaining but also his notorious trading of darker elements.

Payment
Equivalent of 20000

Your Weapons:

Switchblade

Longbow

Three arrows

Your Knowledge:

This merchant trades his darker deals in Stone Alley (made-up) and trades among the bust marketplace in the day.

He is tall, tanned and handsome. He often is seen mingling among high lords and woemn.

He has his own guards. Each carrying a sword similiar to that of a templar. No sheilds but they are heavily armoured.There are four guards each of which have helmets.

He however attracts a lot of attention which could lead to witnesses.

Fates.Dark.Hand
08-09-2006, 06:17 PM
First stalk my target from the roof tops and watch his routes and the women he mingles with and watches what women he particualy likes. Secondaly when he leaves the woman he seams attached to (to make a deal, to use the WC, ect)from the shaddows, ask her (bribe her) to suduce the target, and bring him somwhere private for a massage.

Lastly, wait untill the woman brings the man into the room/alley/private place (alone with no gaurds). As she is giving him the massage and getting "intimate" switch places with the girl and drive the switch blade into the neck of my target. Pay off the girl or do a faviour for the girl, and we both leave through the back entrance, as later the gaurds return to find a corpes in their hands. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

ku-ne-ho
08-26-2006, 05:33 PM
Is escape an option?

If the guy's on my hit list, then I wouldn't want to risk any unwanted attention when I could just finish him on a more favorable scenario...

the target knows that I am in the building and is out to look for me, they are heavily armed and there are five of them, and the tavern/inn is not really and ideal place to kill anybody unnoticed so the odds are against me.

plus, if I the target just happened to show up at the tavern/inn, that would mean that i have little to no knowledge of what he is capable of, not to mention anything about his cohorts.

so in my opinion, the best way is to leave quietly, gather info, and whack him when a better opportunity arises.

entropy777
08-26-2006, 07:41 PM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">See, thing is, Im not even going to pretend like I read anything in this thread... But do you people really have nothing better to do than to sit around bickering about your fictionary assassination scenarios on a forum?...

I don't know... Just seems kinda geeky...</span>

SpyderNynja
08-26-2006, 10:08 PM
is every comment you make negative entropy?

entropy777
08-27-2006, 12:35 AM
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Yes.</span>

Lhorkan
08-27-2006, 01:33 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by entropy777:
<span class="ev_code_GREY">Yes.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Yes" is a positive answer. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Back to topic..</pre>

SpyderNynja
08-27-2006, 06:08 PM
right, scenarios...

Jzrulz
08-27-2006, 06:35 PM
First of all i would sneak into the shadows and try to make as litle noise as possible. I would wait for the guards to come and look for me upstairs and then i would fire a crossbow bolt to distract the guards. I would quickly slit the head knights throat with the switchblade and throw his body out the window. I would jump out of the window after the body and drag it into a dark corner take the seal and loot any money etc then quickly but calmly leave the area http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif Ps. this was tp the second scenario

Jzrulz
08-27-2006, 06:38 PM
Soz guys but how do you get te picture in the top left of ur reply (my first time in a forum)

Shadowed_Knight
08-27-2006, 06:56 PM
The First Scenerio
I would triangulate his position by comparing the spots of the chapels and then wait somewhere in the middle to spot and track his actions then get everything set up in my head(Escape Route, distance, angle, and so on). Then wait for the time when he will cross the path I want and I would take him out with a Poisoned arrow. If it didn't work I would go into a closer proximity and while the guards are looking for someone up high I would pass by in the crowd and stab him with my switchblade that was rubbed with the poisonous tips of the arrows. Thus fatally wounding him in the process and I would slip away after the quick jab and disappear into the crowd.

Question... Is he on Saladin's side, a freelance, or just doing what he was ordered by a guild? If he is in the guild, are they freelance?

Jzrulz
08-27-2006, 06:58 PM
Scenario:-
Target- A Knight. He is a bad knight and therefore may have some followers. You also must collect eviedence for your client to prove he was a rouge knight.

Objectives- Kill the Knight
- Collect eviedence
- Escape

Location- The target usually hangs around the city barracks in the daytime. It is heavily guarded and you will be recognised instantly if you don't have a disguise. The barracks is protected by a 50ft wall and portcullis. There is a small river running through the barracks (so the troops have a fesh supply of water) which is no more than 3ft deep. Also the commanding officers get there stuff washes at a local laudry shop on monday and is collected a 5am your client says they are looking for people to work there. The laundry guys only spend a max of 15mins in the barracks but have access to all parts giving you a advantage and disadvantage.
The target is also known to go gambling in a pub in the market area but there are over 10 pubs in the area. He goes gambling every wednesday, saturday and sunday between 3pm to 11pm.

Equipment- Switchblade
- Longbow
- 20 arrows
- 3 poison arrows
Good luck http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif

Jzrulz
08-27-2006, 07:01 PM
Shadowed i like your idea about poisoning the switchblade with the arrow poison and the fact that you have a back up plan to!! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

zgubilici
08-27-2006, 10:04 PM
Jzrulz, here is how to get a picture under your username (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/6921088204/m/4251091304?r=4251091304#4251091304).

Please don't double post in the future, use the edit button http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/545/foreditacwrittenarrow6hf.jpg

Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

hadessss
08-28-2006, 03:40 AM
JZRULZ SCENARIO:

First of all, I would find out where the Knight€s room is (so I know exactly where he is and I don€t waste precious time trying to find him), then I would get the same clothes that the laundry guys have. I wouldn€t go into the barracks with the laundry guys, because the guards may check for weapons and thay would definitely find the longbow. Instead, I would put the laundry guy clothes into a waterresistant bag (probably made of animal skin), then I would get into the barracks through the river at exactly 5am when the laundry guys get to the barracks. Once I get out of the river I would put on the DRY laundry guy clothes(wet clothes would attract attention). By that time I would have about 14mins left to kill the Knight (plenty of time because I know exactly where his room is). I would quickly go to the Knight€s sleeping quarters, because at 5am he is probably still sleeping. There I would quietly slit his throat with the switchblade, and cut of one of his fingers with a ring (for evidence that I really did kill him and not just stole one of his rings). At this point I still have about 10mins to get the evidence that he was a rouge knight. For this I would search for any documents that connect him with my client€s enemys (he probably has them in his desk, because he wouldn€t bother to hide them while he is in his room in his barracks). I also make sure that I have enough time to join the laundry guys.
Now I just go out with the rest of the laundry guys (the guards wouldn€t check for weapons on the way out).
Nobody would suspect that anything is wrong, untill they would check the knight€s room and find him dead, but by that time I would be long gone.

Shadowed_Knight
08-28-2006, 01:37 PM
-SCENARIO-

<span class="ev_code_Blue">Your Target:</span>

A catholic monk who has been stealing precious and ancient documents that belong to his order.

<span class="ev_code_Blue">-Payment:</span> Currency

Equal to about $6,500

<span class="ev_code_Blue">-Your Weapons:</span>

The Switchblade
Shortbow
6 Arrows(Broken) They were cracked after a run in with a knight.
Small Vial of Cobra Venom
Fighting Dagger(If thrown, will not be accurate)

<span class="ev_code_Blue">-Your Knowlege:</span>

Information gatherers have identified the monk as Brother Leban Shoall. He is average heighth, scrawny, blonde, and has a scar on his right arm. Wears traditional monk clothes.(Always with hood up)

Target is skittish, and will flee to safety without hesitation if he senses something wrong.

You know the targets monestary's location.

The target meets his contacts in person in public first, then on a seperate occasion meets for business. You have no info about his contact.

When he is at the monestarey he is with other monks he knows well. He isn't a priest so no confessionals for him. [http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif]
He is to go into town to "get ingredients for dinner" at 3pm, and 'should' return aroun 5pm. He travels in a group as big as the group in the video(the others are actually getting ingredients).

<span class="ev_code_Blue">-My Info:</span> I don't want to see any casualties....other than him.(Thanks jzrulz) If another monk gets picked off then it might be a monk they know isn't guilty and they will refuse pay and report you and your guild to the authorities.

Jzrulz
08-28-2006, 01:38 PM
i would kill him

OH_DragonBoy
08-28-2006, 02:24 PM
Why is payment relevant?

Anyway...

Alyx, my assassin:

She waits atop the monastery from 2PM, then when the group leaves, she follows them.
They get to the market. Some of the other monks leave to get the ingredients, and she follows them - maintaining a distance.
When they return to the main guy, she would note which ones remained behind (one of them is the target, the rest are not).
Remaining out of view behind the ingredients dudes, she waits until she's close enough, and pulls an arrow quietly from her quiver.
She throws it at the feet of the two potential targets, while pushing through the monks.
One of them flinched and his face swung incredibly fast toward the arrow on the floor.
Alyx runs up to him and smiles. His blue eyes* open wide, and she digs her blade into the base of his neck.
Before anyone can react, she runs into the crowd** and vanishes.

*it was likely a blond guy would have blue eyes
**it's a market - markets would likely have big crowds

Shadowed_Knight
08-28-2006, 09:20 PM
Oooo, good way to determine what one was the right one. Very creative with the making use of the broken arrows. Great thinking.

I would guess that money could buy more items for later missions like more arrows or some poison, and stuff of the sort. Maybe upgrades cost something. Like

Switchblade Damage + = $150,000

or moves...

$60,000-Assassin's Rush- Moves at incredible speed and appears behind the targeted opponent......

Okay! I stole if from Fable. I love that move, mainly because it scares people really badly and it looks really cool.(A white blur and you are just standing there behind them looking at their back dauntingly.)

Actually what happens is you turn transparent and rush right through them and turn around faster than the human eye can conprehend. I know because my game glitched and it stopped right after he turns transparent and is in a running position. Then it picks back up and reloads all the graphics(so things are solid colors for like 2 seconds) and it's over. An even weirder glitch is that my person has leaves on his face, looks like he got leaf tattooes. They look pretty cool though so I am not complaining. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Asesino_Oscuro6
08-29-2006, 12:33 AM
I so wouldn't be suprised if you people were all serial killers http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif. Coming up with scenarios on how to lure people into the shadows and kill them etc.

[my 2 cents] I'll just wait till the game comes out and play it then, rather than make up scenarios for the game when i don't know its limitations http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.
[/my 2 cents]

Jzrulz
08-29-2006, 09:51 AM
Scenario

Target- A polotician and his son. He has no personal body guards but the streets are busy.

Location- A public apperance where the target is speaking. The apperance starts at 10am and ends at 5pm. After the appearance the target will retreat back to his house very quickly. The house is 500m away from the appearance. There is no infomation on the sons location so a few days stakeout and eavesdropping may be neccessary. There is an old abandoned church near the appearance. There are some ropes holding up a portcullis in front of the targets house.

Equiptment- Switchblade
Large crossbow
5 crescent moon bolts
15 bodkin bolts

Ps. Watch out the streets are very busy and at least 1000 people will be at the appearance.
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

chewie1890
08-30-2006, 02:54 PM
On the day of the appearance as the target was leaving I would climb to the top of the porticullis and wait for his return. As the carriage returned from the speech and it went under the porticullis I would cut the rope, and as the porticullis crashed through the carriage I would jump to the ground and join the group of spectators sure to be crowding around them. Once their was a large ammount of people around me I would quietly go up behind the politician and his son while I pulled an arrow out of my quiver, I would stab the politician first( I assume he is the primary target) and then I would use the arrow to stab the son in the back, I'd quickly exit the area while the crowdsmen are trying to comprehend what had just happened.

KiwokKiwok
09-06-2006, 01:17 PM
@the second scenario
just a easy idea;
why not go back in the pubs kitchen, get a patron, prepare some spiked ale's, wait for them to die a grousome death and then loot the corpses in quiet peace.
(this of course would include you finding somethig posionus at the inn *DOH*)

but if poison would be avaiable alot of the murders would be very easy, we all have to eat right?? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

i think thou that alot of the murders will occure in public places with alot of people as witnesses as that was how the assassins worked.

chewie1890
09-06-2006, 02:31 PM
I hope theres not poison in the game mainly because that would make it just far too easy.

Knifethrust06
09-15-2006, 03:34 PM
-=SCENARIO=-

Target

A beggar which has somehow got hold of very valuable information.

Rewards

+ Reputation with your current guild

Equipment

-Switch Blade
-Crossbow
-Longbow
-3 Arrows
-Guilded Dagger (with the initials J.A., highly inaccurate for throwing because of it's weight but perfectly balanced, ideal for stabbing)

Knowledge

This beggar is no ordinary person. The target is extremely dangerous. Has 4-6 bodygaurds dressed in leather armor most likely to be trusted mercaneries so trying to bribe them will likely mean a sword in your gut. They stand guard at all times. The target never sleeps in the same place. He was once part of your former guild so he has some countermeasures for assasins which are unknown to your informant. A false meeting has been made with your target. This will be your only opportunity to strike. The time of the meeting is 10:00 to 12:00 just before church. The target will most likely have the roof tops watched or worse, guarded. The streets will be packed with people, so it will not be easy to escape. In addition, he has informed the Templar Knights of the meeting, expecting some intervention from assasins, they have most of the alleyways guarded. The target meeting is just in front of the churches door (some church, can't think of any atm ;p) there the exchange will take place with our agent. There are 3 significant routes which lead out into the main city. Each is heavily guarded, but the streets are so packed it won't be easy to reach a person in all the chaos. At the end of mass the roof tops will be clear, so you may attempt a shot at him. In addition if all else fails, the target will retreat to a specific point we managed to find out. In an alleyway about 10 minute walk from the market district. Expect this area to be heavily guarded, approaching the target will be next to impossible. There is no more information that we can aqquire where the target will go after he leaves the specific location.

Tips:
The guards have been working for the target for a long time, trying to disguise yourself as one would be a bad idea.

The target does not attend church so therefore it should be easy to locate him trying to move through the massive crowds.

Bonus Rewards

Kill the Target with the Guilded Dagger, bring back weapon, it has to be coated in his blood. You will be allowed to keep the Guilded Dagger.

Kedzzz
09-16-2006, 10:05 AM
you're an assassin, not a hitman.

artist-
09-16-2006, 11:36 AM
funny idea this : )

TraceurX
09-17-2006, 03:48 AM
Easy peasy, that. Disguise yourself as a churchgoing peasent, walk out of the church past him, stab him in the liver on the way past when a particularly large crowd of people are moving past. Wander off, coneal the dagger. Some blood will come off, but im sure some will remain. If the daggar has to be covered in blood, just wipe it off, then kill a chicken or something later.

Marek86
09-17-2006, 04:09 PM
I would set off to get on top of the specified church and take care of any guards if they come. On my way over to the church I went and bought a bungee rope which will come in use later. While on top of the church I find possible a pole or structure that protrudes from the church and secure the bungee rope to it. I then secure the other end of the rope to my ankles. I equip myself with the guilded dagger and await for the right time to take action. I wait and find the beggar coming down the street towards the church. When he reaches the area under the spot I have secured the rope to, I dive down penetrating the beggar's guards. I stab the dagger into his gut. On my return up I rip opn the rest of his chest with the dagger. I reach the top of the church again and escape by rooftop.

FableB
09-17-2006, 06:47 PM
^ Very nice...

Marek86
09-17-2006, 07:06 PM
lol, I'm not even sure if bungee ropes did exist back then, but hey it'd be pretty cool.

ameshockey3
09-17-2006, 09:15 PM
look, i would stalk him for while, to see his movements,and where is gards go with him, in most odds are if he is walking they would be in a triangle(one in front, 2 to side or 1 in front, 1 to side, 1 in back) odds are it will be the 2nd one, so they cant get one from behind, anyways as hes leaving from my watching area, i would sneek up on him, take out the gard from behind, while the gard to side turns around he gets a arrow to the head, now the target and the other gard knows, the front gard as he is drawling his sword use a throwing knife to take him out then take out the target, how ever if he gets into a carage(i would know if he rode in one from the watching) as he is in the church i would losen somthing to make the wheel falls off, as one of the gards(the driver/one on top garding the around area) while they fix the wheel, i would come up from behind and kill them, then kill the driver/one on top(who isnt fixing the wheel) now the 3rd one will be inside with the target, i would bust open the door and shoot him with a bow, then kill my target, then finish up fixing the ride, take one of the horses for myself to get away,put the other one near a pond(bodys inside) light it one fire, so people dont think they were killed,then send it into a pond, while killing the other horse and leaving it out side the pond(and other parts from ride out side as well) so people will know somthing went in

purepwng
09-20-2006, 08:50 AM
where the hell did you learn to spell? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

macewrox
09-20-2006, 04:03 PM
Im making one ^_^

Target

A Preist that has been helping advance the enemy's technology.

Rewards

any loot in the preists lab.

Equipment

-Switch Blade
-a small vial of leathal poison

Knowledge
Your target is a genious. a holy man who has been literaly enslaved by the paladins to help further their war effort. he has developed many exuizet war machines, weapons, and potions, that have made things for your guild increasingly difficult. He is very paranoid and can be found locked in a lab at the paladin's barracks. There are 20+ guards in that building, There are only two exits possible, one in the front, and one on the wall, where sewege falls into the river below. The preist is fed at 10:00 am and 5:00 pm, and he is not allowed to leave. the barracks has 3 levels, sleeping quarters at the top, and the lab at the bottom, the stairwell is nest to the bathroom and at the back of the building. there is always 3 guards awake at one time and there will be a constant flow of guards coming from the front, changing shifts and going to bed. Bring back his cross he always wears around his neck.

Tips:
Poisoning the preist would be a bad idea, because he is in his lab with everything needed to make an antidote.

he is nocturnal

He is very jumpy and will give you away if he sees you as a threat.

the toilet hole in the back is hanging over a cliff.

One of the guards has trouble sleeping and takes a potion to help.

Bonusus:
The preist has invinted a potion that is actually a bio chemical, which will kill anything in 10 hours and will appear as a sickness' fault.

bring this back so that our guild can make copys of it.

you will recive vials in the future

EXTREEM BONUS:
dont kill any guards. and dont think that word wont get out that one or two died.
if you do this you will recive a miniature crossbow capable of easily fitting in one hand and infanate bolts.

bladeassassin
09-21-2006, 03:02 PM
First I would observe his daily activities from a good distance. Then, after observing him for some time ( 1-2 days) I would begin a stratagey. First i would make sure my vial of poison was on hand. Next I would find out the location of the guards potion who has trouble sleeping at night. Next I would place a drop or two of the poison into the potion and leave it for the guard. Next I would slip up the sewage way that comes from the bathroom. I would wait behind the door of the bathroom, awaiting either the target or a unexpecting guard. A gurad walks in unexpectingly and shuts the door, reveiling me behind it. Quickly I activate my switchblade and silence him with a quick but powerful slit of the throat. Next I slowly and quietly lock the bathroom door(it had already been shut by the guard). Next I quickly and quietly change into the guards uniform. I then walk out of the bathroom with nothing but the guards uniform on, the guards sword, and my conceiled switchblade(which i made accessable through the guards suit). Next I walk up the hallway where there are 2 guards, 1 at the door to the targets room, and the ather at the other end of the hallway. I go up to the guard at the door. (the unsuspecting guard doesn't suspect a thing thanks to my disguise)Iact as if i were going to whisper something into his ear and as i put my hand to his ear(to whisper into his ear) i activate my switch blade and it goes straight into his head, killing him instantly. Next i take the guards key to the room and put it into my pocket. The guard at the end of the hallway hasn't heard anything and doesn't think to look down the hall. I unlock the door to the room to find the target working (because it is at night)and the target doesn't suspect anything either(becasue i am a " "Guard"). I then without the target watching, prop the dead but standing guard(becase i held him up from falling and making noise)against the door so the guard down the hall dosn't notice anything and it is a dark hallway making it look as if the guard is watching the door. I then approach the target. I tell him it is dinner time(it is around 5:00pm). He looks at me strangely but agrees and allows me to tie him up to the dining quaters. As i tie him up i slowly slip out my switchblade. once he is tied i turn around and begin across the room. The unsuspecting target walks across the room carfully. With i quick and silent move i whirl my hand and the switchblade around his neck, sliting his throat. He dies instanlty and as he is falling i break his fall by grabbing him so he dosn't make too much noise. I then grab the cross and put it into my pocket. I lie him down on the floor and peek out the door making sure the dead guard at the door dosn't fall. When the gaurd at the end of the hallway looks away i slip out and act as if i am walking down the hall. I approach him and say that he is ready to eat and for him to take him. The guard willingly agrees and goes to the door. Once he turns his back i sprint down the hallway to the bathroom. The guard relized that i was running for something and proceeded after me. I quicly grabbed my stuff from the bathroom and climbbed down the pipe. I fell straight into the river. I floated down the river untill at a safe distance, relizing that the poison did no good. i then took everything out of the guards pockets and put back on my suit. I put everything back into my pockets, including the cross, and headed back to the creed. I approached the employer and hand him the cross. As i walked away from the deal i relized something...............i got the biggest reward ever. The reward of a kill well done, and nothing more, except a long sword.

Asciipanda
09-21-2006, 10:22 PM
I'm gonna try at a scenario.

Target:

A fairly wealthy business man and murderer.The guild wants him dead by sundown.No sooner.No later.

Equipment:

-switchblade
-one throwing dagger
-3 poison tipped arrows,three regular arrows
-shortsword

Knowledge

-usually has around 8 guards in the area on his deals.He goes to the marketplace often for his deals.
-He is armed and has some skill in combat.so dont think he's helpless.
-hes not exactlly a paranoid man.But he will call in some more guards if he senses some trouble more then he can bare.
-Has many contacts.So you may want to make it look like an accident.Or they might get suspicious and have you killed.
-He will be going to the marketplace from 5:00 AM to 12:30 PM the day of the requested assassination.
-The guards are all equiped with shortswords and long bows.

Rewards-
Whatevers in his bag at the time.
15,000$
A fine staff decorated with an assortment of gems and crystals from your guild.

Jakery19
09-22-2006, 02:10 PM
so will we have the freedom to do the things that you guys say you would do?

Illuminate1992
09-22-2006, 02:48 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by bladeassassin:
First I would observe his daily activities from a good distance. Then, after observing him for some time ( 1-2 days) I would begin a stratagey. First i would make sure my vial of poison was on hand. Next I would find out the location of the guards potion who has trouble sleeping at night. Next I would place a drop or two of the poison into the potion and leave it for the guard. Next I would slip up the sewage way that comes from the bathroom. I would wait behind the door of the bathroom, awaiting either the target or a unexpecting guard. A gurad walks in unexpectingly and shuts the door, reveiling me behind it. Quickly I activate my switchblade and silence him with a quick but powerful slit of the throat. Next I slowly and quietly lock the bathroom door(it had already been shut by the guard). Next I quickly and quietly change into the guards uniform. I then walk out of the bathroom with nothing but the guards uniform on, the guards sword, and my conceiled switchblade(which i made accessable through the guards suit). Next I walk up the hallway where there are 2 guards, 1 at the door to the targets room, and the ather at the other end of the hallway. I go up to the guard at the door. (the unsuspecting guard doesn't suspect a thing thanks to my disguise)Iact as if i were going to whisper something into his ear and as i put my hand to his ear(to whisper into his ear) i activate my switch blade and it goes straight into his head, killing him instantly. Next i take the guards key to the room and put it into my pocket. The guard at the end of the hallway hasn't heard anything and doesn't think to look down the hall. I unlock the door to the room to find the target working (because it is at night)and the target doesn't suspect anything either(becasue i am a " "Guard"). I then without the target watching, prop the dead but standing guard(becase i held him up from falling and making noise)against the door so the guard down the hall dosn't notice anything and it is a dark hallway making it look as if the guard is watching the door. I then approach the target. I tell him it is dinner time(it is around 5:00pm). He looks at me strangely but agrees and allows me to tie him up to the dining quaters. As i tie him up i slowly slip out my switchblade. once he is tied i turn around and begin across the room. The unsuspecting target walks across the room carfully. With i quick and silent move i whirl my hand and the switchblade around his neck, sliting his throat. He dies instanlty and as he is falling i break his fall by grabbing him so he dosn't make too much noise. I then grab the cross and put it into my pocket. I lie him down on the floor and peek out the door making sure the dead guard at the door dosn't fall. When the gaurd at the end of the hallway looks away i slip out and act as if i am walking down the hall. I approach him and say that he is ready to eat and for him to take him. The guard willingly agrees and goes to the door. Once he turns his back i sprint down the hallway to the bathroom. The guard relized that i was running for something and proceeded after me. I quicly grabbed my stuff from the bathroom and climbbed down the pipe. I fell straight into the river. I floated down the river untill at a safe distance, relizing that the poison did no good. i then took everything out of the guards pockets and put back on my suit. I put everything back into my pockets, including the cross, and headed back to the creed. I approached the employer and hand him the cross. As i walked away from the deal i relized something...............i got the biggest reward ever. The reward of a kill well done, and nothing more, except a long sword. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Holy **** that must of took a lot of thought, though I got to halfway and thought I cant be bothered to read the rest, wow to much time on hands! Kewl plan though http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

macewrox
09-23-2006, 09:08 PM
i dont think anyone thought of how to get through my senario without killing any guards.

ok, first, i would watch the guards, reconizing each guard and what his or her shift was. then id wait till night for a previously targeted guard to come out of the front to go back to his shift. as soon as he does, smother him with a cloth and leave him gagged and tied up in a hole somewhere. take his cloths, don them, then wait untill his shift ends. walk in, yawn, go upstairs, wait untill everyone is either sleeping or out of the room, then take the sleeping potion of the guard who has trouble sleeping. then wait untill a few minutes before my shift guarding the prisioner starts. go downstairs, eat some rations, take some out for the two that will be accompaning me, and slip the sleeping potion in. the other two guards will come down and eat, then go downstairs. the two guards will slowly pass out. as soon as they do, i take the key off the leader and wait untill feeding time. when feeding time comes, i will get the rations and put the poision in anyway. bring it to him and start to leave. when he starts choking and gagging, ill enter the chamber and ask what is wrong. he will have drank an antidote by then and have been fine. but the poison has weakend him. i would enter the room and ask what happend. he would say that he had been poisioned and that i should check future rations for such things. i would come closer to "examine his health" and ask him if he was sure that he was ok. he says yes, and i slip my switch blade between his ribs. then i dress the wound,lie him on the bed, and take the needed vial of bio toxin from the others. and wait for my shift to go outside, by then the other guards should have waken. i would leave, find the hole with the guard in it, knock him out again, untie and ungag him, get my cloths back, then walk away clean.

as many know, its not uncommon for people to fall asleep during guard shifts, so when they awoke, i would have just been like "well i guess you two wernt ready for today to arrive." we would share a nice chuckle before i left for my shift.

^_^ uber bonus for me.

ShortnShy
09-25-2006, 08:57 PM
I dont think he would kill for money. Doesnt he wrok in a group called the assassins? Sound like some non-profit organzation

Illuminatus_85
09-26-2006, 03:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DarkCrawler90:

-SCENARIO-

Your Target:

Payment

Your weapons

The Switchblade

Your Knowledge

----

Note: Other people can post their scenarios too, this is just a start. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yay my first post, any way to this scenario i would... First ask around, to try find where this guy lived(most likely a palace or castle since he's a nobleman)
Then, very early in the morning, i would sneak into the castle kitchen and grab some food to bring for the noble. I would then put the 5 min. killing poison in all of it.
The guards would easily let me go into the room since I would just appear to be a servant bringing food, and after that he'd be dead after I had easily and silently escaped.

Marek86
09-26-2006, 07:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShortnShy:
I dont think he would kill for money. Doesnt he wrok in a group called the assassins? Sound like some non-profit organzation </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/agreepost.gif Yeah that's more like a mercanary...

Red_Mercury901
09-28-2006, 06:45 AM
I'd just dispose (not kill but knock unconscious or something) of the servant who brings the guy food and take his clothes. I would walk into the guys room with the food, kill him silently and leave. Simple and effective.

quicksilver_502
10-01-2006, 10:09 AM
heres one: there is a top end merchant financing the crusade. he is very rich and paranoid.his home is a mini fortress with 200 guards and watchtowers. whenever he goes out he is in an armoured box carried by 2 guards. a further 6 guards surround the box and an archer is on top of the rooves on either side. when he goes into a building other than his own he is permanetly surrounded by guards. his food and drink is tested by the chef and an alchemist checks it for poisons that take a long time to kill. his guards are unbribable and he knows all there faces so no chance of diguise.

you have: sword, wrist dagger, crossbow, bandolier of throwing knives and a small portion of gunpowder though not enough to blow them all up as it is hard to make.

ATFA666
10-01-2006, 10:13 AM
Shoot him in the back of the head w/ the poison arrow.......I won't miss.

II_Leader_II
10-01-2006, 03:45 PM
i think Marek is a secret assassin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Illuminatus_85
10-01-2006, 03:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by II_Leader_II:
i think Marek is a secret assassin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yah he's good, except he go's with the most complicated route sometimes

quicksilver_502
10-04-2006, 09:44 AM
atfa666 it wouldnt work. hes surronded by guards. youd.hit a guard and the crossbow is a 1 shot weapon.

ArgonAsimov
10-19-2006, 08:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by quicksilver_502:
heres one: there is a top end merchant financing the crusade. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The most frightening place for a merchant is a negotiation table. Based on a few well-chosen words, they could win or lose a fortune. Their livelyood and often their lives are at stake. Oh, and both sides will bring a small army with them.

This is a tough job, so I bide my time and gather information on his next big deal. These are typically queit, unnannounced arrangements, so it may be neccesary to simply tail him, making the job somewhat more risky.

Once the negotiations are underway and tensions are at thier highest, I make my move. I approach the entrance in suitable disguise (servant or gaurd of from the other party), trying to get as close as possible to the merchant's gaurds directly outside the door. Once I get close enough, I attack.

The gunpowder goes off in a flash, momentarily blinding and deafening those in the room. Out comes the wrist blade and at least one or two of the gaurds fall dead. At this point, the mission is a success, and I can escape if needed, you'll see why soon. If possible, I now attack the remaining gaurds, hopefully thining them out quickly before they can get organized.

If things go my way, I burst into the negotiations room, twanging crossbow-bolt first, and make an attempt for the merchant, who may already be dead...

As soon as the gunpowder went off in the adjacent room, the merchant, being paranoid and defensive, instantly suspected foul play. Likwise, the other party may believe that this is an attempt to frame and attack them. With the tension already high, and alert gaurds, armed to the teeth, and bristling for a fight on both sides, a melee will hopefully breakout.

Whether or not the merchant's side is victorious, the scene when I enter is one of chaos and bedlam, with the merchant easy pickings for a master assassin. Escape through nearby window, and mission success ; )<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

====================
Parkour - live without fear

Marek86
10-22-2006, 06:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Illuminatus_85:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by II_Leader_II:
i think Marek is a secret assassin http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yah he's good, except he go's with the most complicated route sometimes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, yea, but sometimes it's fun to be creative.
I'm gonna try to think up some awesome scenario to post here later.

Marek86
10-22-2006, 07:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asciipanda:

Target:

A fairly wealthy business man and murderer.The guild wants him dead by sundown.No sooner.No later.

Equipment:

-switchblade
-one throwing dagger
-shortsword

Knowledge

-usually has around 8 guards in the area on his deals.He goes to the marketplace often for his deals.
-hes not exactlly a paranoid man.But he will call in some more guards if he senses some trouble more then he can bare.
-Has many contacts.So you may want to make it look like an accident.Or they might get suspicious and have you killed.
-He will be going to the marketplace from 5:00 AM to 12:30 PM the day of the requested assassination.

Rewards-
15,000$
A fine staff decorated with an assortment of gems and crystals from your guild. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Okay I would ride into the market place on a horse promptly around the time this man arrives there. I equip myself with a rope and tie a noose on one end. With the other end I secure it to the horn of my saddle. I ride into the marketplace and locate the man shrouded behind a wall of guards. Now there's two ways i can do this so I'll give oyu both.

#1-I take the rope and lasso the noose or loop around his neck and ride out of the marketplace draggin his body on the ground. If he's not dead after that I take the end of the rope secured to the horn of my saddle and toss it over some sort of structure and hang him.

#2-I take the rope and this time lasso it around his body and ride off toward some gate, you know the kinds that go up and down with the huge crank. well whilst entering the gate I cut the rope holding the gate up on the crank and ride under before it shuts closing it on the man splitting him in half or something like that.

jesus-toast
10-24-2006, 03:20 PM
i'm pretty sure the scenario u answered didn't say u had any rope...or did it http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

EDIT: also, u double posted, please note the edit button

Marek86
10-24-2006, 03:44 PM
chill out dude, I've been around for a while I know the rules. I'm not gonna edit a quote and scenario into a previous post. and you know what, I had money so I went and bought a rope, learn to bend the rules.

chewie1890
10-25-2006, 05:01 PM
I'm new to this so don't expect that great of a scenario! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

Target: A knight who led the battle in Acre.

Equipment:

Crossbow (3 regular bolts)
Short Sword
Throwing Daggers (2)
Switchblade
Flashpowder (2 flashes worth)

For the week the knight will be visiting the king to speak about his battle plans. Since he is with the king it will of course be heavily guarded with a minimum of 10 guards around them at all times except at the evening when the knight will be in his chamber guarded by two guards. There are no windows in the room.

The kill must be done during this time because after this week he will be leaving for the northern part of Jerusalem to carry out other battles.

Payment: Anything he has on him and a 800 gold.

I know its really easy but its the best I could come up with when I decided to start writing this...<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://img459.imageshack.us/img459/8355/vgvnlq6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Marek86
10-25-2006, 05:36 PM
Okay, I'll try. First I'd make my way into the castle secretley, perhaps a passgae or the front door, but I can't say for sure due to lack of description. (No problem by the way chewie.) So let's just say there was a secret passage from the dungeons into the sewers and out into the city. I was informed by a ex-convict that escaped through the route. I make my way through the sewers and into the cell to find it locked. A guard patrols the poorly lit corridor. I hide myself in the shadows until he reaches my cell. I quickly get to the cell door, reach out for the guards neck and snap it killing him. I take his keys and enter the corridor. I then dump his body into the cell and re-lock the door pocketing the keys. I exit through a door just down the hallway. I find myself somewhere in the lower floors of the castle perhaps the basement. I continue up a flight of stairs to another doorway. I listen closely as I open for approaching guards, two, I enter and find myself on the main floor and see the entrance to the throne room. I find the two guards idle now at opposite ends of the hall, I sneak over to the corridor and out of their sight. I continue down this corridor until I come to another hall way that intersects with mine. Two guards converse just around the corner unaware of my prensence. I hear them speaking of the king's meeting wiht a knight, a hero of Acre. I learn that they hold conference within the lounge, or well whatever. I reach for a map in my pouch which contains a small diagram of the caslte. I locate the lounge which branches off of the throne room. I wait until the guards continue their patrol and once continue into the throne once it's in their blindspot. I close the door behind me so not to raise suspicion. I locate the entrance to the room in which the king and knight converse. At the opposite end of the hall I hear two seperate doors open and footsteps echo. I quickly scale the wall behind and hide myself in the shadows. The two guards enter the conference room and shut the door behind them. I locate a large hanging chandelier in the middle of the room and make an easy leap to it trying to keep it from swaying. Only minutes later the two guards re-enter the room along with the king and knight. they shake hands and the knight approaches the door to exit. I qucikly cut the bonds holding the chandelier up and it falls crushing the knight. I unsheathe my sword and leap down from the remianing peice of rope unto which I clung. I drive my sword through the knight's chest to make sure the deed is done. I them equip my crossbow and fire a bolt into one of the guards faces killing him. As the other guard approaches he raises his sword ready to attack. I release my switch blade and dodge the attack and swiftly come back thrusting my dagger into his throat. The king had already flon from the room in fear of his life. The doors behind me burst open and two guards enter with two more bringing up the rear. I take my throwing daggers and eliminate the first two gaurds at the door. I then grab my sword and charge the oncoming guards. As one raises his sword preparing for a strike I raise mine blocking the attack with my switchblade still equiped on my left I throust it into his gut and as the second guard attacks I turn using the guard I just eliminated as a shield. I then thrust shove the fallen guard into his comrade and flee through the door into the basement and then down the stairs and back into the dungeon. The comrade and an addtional guard chase me through the hall. I take the dungeon cell key and open the door with enough time to re-lock it. and escape through the sewers into the city.

SSKetch
10-26-2006, 12:26 AM
Nice!!

very detailed, like how you stabbed the guy just to make sure haha..<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

http://i145.photobucket.com/albums/r219/SSKetch-69/assassinscreedsigcopy.jpg

flediX
10-26-2006, 02:47 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pomimimin:
This is all assuming there is a window somewhere in the hallway. I'd hop out this window and find the doors to the pub. Then I'd block the doors and windows from the outside, (all this stealthily of course.) then climbing a fence then hopping to a protruding board, boost myself back into the hallway through the window. Then i would use the wood shafts of my arrows to create a small fire. Then, using the bottle of ale I had with me when the guards arrived , soak the arrow tip with the liquor, then alight it with the fire. Then I'd slowly open the door, find a spot that has lots of alcohol, shoot the arrow into it, and start the blaze that would burn the tavern down. On my way out i'd lock the door to the hallway so they couldn't get out through the window there. Then i would hop out, run to some shadows, and watch to make sure no one escapes the inferno. Now this plan assumes you have many things such as ale and the boyscout skill of making a fire with two sticks, but oh well. Also you can't loot their bodies, but you get the satisfaction of hearing their screams as they burn, and the fire will not be investigated too far, because fires can happen as accidents. This is a very improbable plan, but it's the only interesting thing i could think of http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

mhm...Hide in the shadows with a white robe?
No way possible<div class="ev_tpc_signature">

Defend for Honor , Fight for Survival

Anything that sticks out more than 2 inches is Interactive(Realy!)

Marek86
10-26-2006, 02:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SSKetch:
Nice!!

very detailed, like how you stabbed the guy just to make sure haha.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thanks glad you liked it.

@ flediX- I think somewhere in the beginning of the thread it was established that you don't have to be altair in scenarios, just saying though.

MicroBlue
05-20-2007, 11:42 AM
Well since I read somewhere here (maybe in a vid) that there is an level in the city of Acre, and due to the fact that I live in Acre ( ) I thought of this level (hope it's not too hard to implement):

Target: A guest capitan that arrived in Acre 2 days ago, and will be atending a feast in the castle.

Equipment:

A rope with a hook (donno what it is called, that thing they use to scale walls)
A sword
Bottle with poison (can be used with things[e.g. daggers/drinks])
Crossbow (10 bolts)

You start the mission outside of the city, you need to meet someone inside the city walls (could be an informant, or someone from the cult, etc.), there are two ways in: you can scale the walls, or sneak in somehow (maybe in a wheat cart or under it). After you enter the city, you need to sneak past the guards (or just kill them without anyone seeing) and get to the place/house where the meeting will be held. After the meeting you are given your target's pic/description, he is located inside the castle, and you need to go in and kill him, you are desguised as one of the guests and enter the castle (where they are holding a feast that night), you get to choose: hide untill the feast is over,then kill him while he is sleeping, or put some poison in the food/drink. After he is kissing the floor, you need to get out. Now that your target is dead, the place is on full alert and the gate is closed. The only way out is to scale down from the roof to the wall and then escape.

Hope Marek86 would add some more details to this, maybe give it a bit more spice http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Androgenius
06-25-2007, 01:33 PM
I can't get into too much details, since I wouldn't know the entire situation, and the environment there.

The guideline for the assassination though, would be to be thorough, and that includes the possibility to escape.

It basically would come down to keep track of the target for a period of multiple weeks or months. Then, if the oppurtunity arises, see if you can come in contact with the target, as a merchant, personal swordsmith, advisor, religious advisor etcetera. That way you could infiltrate slowly and gain trust. If it is a short-term mission, an assumed identity must be used, but personal gaurds will be more wary if you had a meeting with the target.

Finally, after the target trusts you well enough, you could go in for the kill. Poison would of course be preferred, since it's safe, and can even look like a natural death. I for myself do not care about cowardice, honour in killing, or public display of power, so poison is acceptable. Any other method would be possible too of course, but more dangerous, and harder to execute. Espacially crafty would be to find a way to infect the target with a disease f.e. the black death, but there is a chance of the target recovering from the illness, and carrying a contageous item to the targets' vicinity is quite dangerous to the assassin him/her-self.

The entire afterstory, is that you must evade arrest and trial. Which is possible in multiple ways. The first is hiding in plain sight, playing innocent. This requires you to have a 'lamb' to sacrifice, which basically comes down to having the murder blamed on someone else.(not necessary if it was undetectable poison or disease)

The other, is to vanish from existance entirely, but this will mean you will have to either exit the city and province immediately, and there is a danger to that as you draw suspicion to yourself. Also possible is to hide in a safehouse/cellar for a week or more and leave the city and province calmly after things have settled down. In both of those options, an especially crafty assassin will find a way to exit the city without having to pass gaurds at the city gates. A hidden passageway is hard to acquire, but reasonably safe if you have reconned your escape route outside the walls. Bribing a gaurd is an option, but that might be unreliable, since the gaurd could hesitate, or have died, or moved to another gate, etcetera.

You'd basically have to stay away from that area for a few years to the rest of your life. You'd also have to be wary of people coming from that part of the world you'd meet later in your life.

The reason I don't choose for kill-&gt;runlike**** is that I actually have knowledge or real assassination in history. I practiced Ninpo(yes, ninja martial art, like ninjutsu, but ninpo covers the spirituality of it too). My teacher there, coming straight from the grandmaster in Japan explained that assassins usually died on the job, doing suicide missions. Those who didn't, were usually infiltrators, slowly gaining the trust of the target. Also, sneaking was seldom used. Disguises were preferred above the dark of night. The lessons the ninja's learned, and used, were a guideline for my assassination plot in this case too.

That's all so far. Interesting thread, sparks the imagination.

moqqy
06-25-2007, 01:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The reason I don't choose for kill-&gt;runlike**** is that I actually have knowledge or real assassination in history. I practiced Ninpo(yes, ninja martial art, like ninjutsu, but ninpo covers the spirituality of it too). My teacher there, coming straight from the grandmaster in Japan explained that assassins usually died on the job, doing suicide missions. Those who didn't, were usually infiltrators, slowly gaining the trust of the target. Also, sneaking was seldom used. Disguises were preferred above the dark of night. The lessons the ninja's learned, and used, were a guideline for my assassination plot in this case too.

That's all so far. Interesting thread, sparks the imagination. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep but nizaris were different than ninjas :P

T_Spoon_UK
06-25-2007, 02:02 PM

EDIT:

SCENARIO

TARGET OBJECTIVES

PAYMENT

WEAPONS

*Switchblade

*Crossbow-7 arrows

*Short sword

*pair of Dueling daggers

KNOWLEDGE

The pub is closed

people asleep upstairs in rooms

GO </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

oh im reading these Sceanario's.. and im wanting the game even more.

i know the game wont be like them ( in a way.. if you understand what im saying ) but it sounds so cool.

But anyway. how i would do this...

I would make my way back down to the bar unnoticed and find a dark corner to sit in and blend in with the hustle and bustle of the cheery peasents. trying to not be seen, hoping they provide a good enough cover for me for a while.
I Would Monitor the Guards. watching what they do. how much they drink and how sobor they are. Also watching the people around to see if they are not going to cause any problems in my plan. like starting a bar fight etc.

After sitting there for a while and watching the guards. as they are starting to finish off their drinks i would quickly, but stealthly head back up to the top floor. and climb out of a window leading onto a small roof on the side of the Tavern. i would crawl along the side veild in the darkness. at this time. the guards are walking out of the Tavern. 2 of them stumbling out from drunkness, The Target and the other Guard are sobor. I watch from the roof of the tavern as the Target and the sobor knight get on their horse and the other 2 are struggling to get on from drunkness.

I Jump down, hit the floor agilly with no stumbling and fire a Crossbow Bolt into one of the Drunken Guards neck, his body slumps off the horse and hits the floor with a loud thump, i then throw a knife at the other drunken guard and hit him in the chest, He hits the floor. by this time the Target and the Sobor guard are climbing down off their horses, i run over to the guard and plunge the Switchblade into his neck before he can get his feet on the floor. The Target Charges at me with the long sword. i pull out my sword, parry his attack swiftly and stab him in the neck with the switchblade, Take the bloodied Seal from around the Templars neck and escape into the darkned alleys quickly as my litle attack caused quite a comotion.

Meh. its a bit rubbish. but ohwell, im no writer http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

rippers1991
06-25-2007, 02:02 PM
i have one, like so many other people it is my first, so please give abit of feedback

scenario - a general of Lion Heart is in the town of Acre to help in a battle, he and his men are about to leave and you get in the town as he is riding to the gate, he has 20 men with him ready for war, and you need to kill him before he leaves the city (aprox 5 minutes) otherwise you would not be able to escape from the mounted men.

equipment -
switchblade
londsword

reward -
1000 gold (not sure what currency to use)
and whatever you can loot

dificult, yes?

-rippers

moqqy
06-25-2007, 02:12 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rippers1991:
i have one, like so many other people it is my first, so please give abit of feedback

scenario - a general of Lion Heart is in the town of Acre to help in a battle, he and his men are about to leave and you get in the town as he is riding to the gate, he has 20 men with him ready for war, and you need to kill him before he leaves the city (aprox 5 minutes) otherwise you would not be able to escape from the mounted men.

equipment -
switchblade
londsword

reward -
1000 gold (not sure what currency to use)
and whatever you can loot

dificult, yes?

-rippers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

easy, ol' mate.

i would take my switchblade and kill 5 guards with one strike, then jump to air ( 10 meters up ) when landing killing two guards with kicks and then i'd 0w/\/ the rest of the guards unarmed and then i would.... hmmm stab the target wohoo and kill everyone who gets in my way 1000 gold plz k.

rippers1991
06-26-2007, 03:35 AM
aha! all of that without taking one hit?? you must be good, either that or you got the level on super easy!!

-rippers

moqqy
06-26-2007, 05:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rippers1991:
aha! all of that without taking one hit?? you must be good, either that or you got the level on super easy!!

-rippers </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yep not a scratch

acreedfan599
06-26-2007, 10:29 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Asciipanda:

Target:

Equipment:

-switchblade
-one throwing dagger
-shortsword

Knowledge

Rewards-
15,000$
A fine staff decorated with an assortment of gems and crystals from your guild. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Im new at this but i'll give this one a shot.
first i'd set off on my horse early morning and wait for him to arrive. i'd follow him and his guards to see where they like to go and who he likes to hang around. then once i find out his guards formations i'd come from behind take out the back guards knowing the man wouldn't notice and then take out the switchblade and stab the man in the back and then the guards would start chasing me and i would throw my dagger behind me at something that my fall on them and then make my great escape

Ultradude2345
07-02-2007, 07:00 PM
At the time when he was at the market I would hide in an empty barrel with my crossbow loaded with a poison bolt. the barrel would have a small hole for me to see and breathe. When I see the guy i would peak out of the barrel and fire then hide until everything died out. then I would flee. That's the cheap way http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif
Also if i got rich off of previous contracts I would tip off his guards and contacts

Kernow_2007
07-03-2007, 02:41 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif Hey there i'm knew to this so please excuse my nooby ways. love this post and a scenario came straight to me.

Target
Your Client.

Knowledge
A mysterious tip off from a monk tells you that your client thinks that you know too much about his "buisness" and decides to dispose of you when u arrive back from your last assassination. Hes an old man, frail and unable to fight, however he always has two guards with him and three patrolling the perimeters of his two floor house that (resides next to two hotels each 3 floors high). you need to act quick as pre-longing u're exspected arrival will cause your client to leave and you will lose out on money and respect, you client may also send an assassin after you.

Equipment
-Switch Blade
-Long Sword
-Arrows (quantity and condition depends on the last mission u done)
-Gold Dagger (from your last victim, heavy and noisy if thrown)

Surrounding
skylight that looks down onto the second floor. chandilier full of lit candels that dangles over the table in which the client is sitting at (if falls wont hit the client).

Have fun with that..feel free to add stuff to make it sound more itteresting
http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Ultradude2345
07-03-2007, 03:35 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gifwelcome to the forums

well, when the guy's asleep and his 2 personal guards are outside his room I would go outside his house and examine his 3 perimeter guard patrols, then sneak by and parkour up to his bedroom window and fire an arrow right into his head. When the 2 bodyguards guards come I would slip down the house. the shouting of his 2 personal guards would cause his 3 perimeter guards to go into his home allowing me to slip away. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/354.gif

Marek86
07-11-2007, 08:27 PM
Get some better scenarios up, something more complicated and not as easy.

chewie1890
07-11-2007, 09:07 PM
I'll try my hand at this:

Equipment:

Scimitar
Sword
Switchblade
Throwing Daggers (4)

Target:

Johnathan Ithick. Weapons dealer, supply the crusaders with a large portion of their weapons.

Scenario:

John lives in what you would call a fortress. Being such a large scale arms dealer gives him high quality weapons to supply his guards with, and a good bit of money to make a great fortress. The only time John leaves his fortress is when it's time to discuss a deal with the crusaders.

The only people who know about the deal are Sir William, the crusader he's meeting with, and his personal assistant. John knows about the deal also of course. William and John both keep a healthy amount of guards with them during their trades for safety's sake.

William lives in a fairly large camp where his tent is the largest in the dead center. His assistant, being of much less importance, is closer to the edge. Though the camp does have guards surrounding it at all times.

*__________*
|----------|
|---()-----|
|-------&-|
*|_______|*

Basic outline of the camp with a guard at each corner. Every five minutes they walk clock-wise, and stop at the next corner.

The '()' is the crusader, and the & is his assistant. You will have to get to the assistant and find out the location and the timing of the meeting.

**After you've written up how you will get to the assistant and gotten away safely read this**

So you've found out that the meeting is to take place at Mid-day in the South-eastern corner of Jerusalem. The gate out of town is on the other side of the city, so it's unlikely means of escape. You will have to break eye-sight and escape by any means necessary. If at all possible William could be taken out at the same time you may do so.

You must kill him close enough so you can run the feather through their blood so we can be sure of his elimination.

Proceed.

Meh. It's not that great, but I just spent like half an hour writing it...

essinian
07-11-2007, 09:47 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chewie1890:
I'll try my hand at this:

Equipment:

Scimitar
Sword
Switchblade
Throwing Daggers (4)

Target:

Johnathan Ithick. Weapons dealer, supply the crusaders with a large portion of their weapons.

Scenario:

John lives in what you would call a fortress. Being such a large scale arms dealer gives him high quality weapons to supply his guards with, and a good bit of money to make a great fortress. The only time John leaves his fortress is when it's time to discuss a deal with the crusaders.

The only people who know about the deal are Sir William, the crusader he's meeting with, and his personal assistant. John knows about the deal also of course. William and John both keep a healthy amount of guards with them during their trades for safety's sake.

William lives in a fairly large camp where his tent is the largest in the dead center. His assistant, being of much less importance, is closer to the edge. Though the camp does have guards surrounding it at all times.

*__________*
|----------|
|---()-----|
|-------&-|
*|_______|*

Basic outline of the camp with a guard at each corner. Every five minutes they walk clock-wise, and stop at the next corner.

The '()' is the crusader, and the & is his assistant. You will have to get to the assistant and find out the location and the timing of the meeting.

**After you've written up how you will get to the assistant and gotten away safely read this**

So you've found out that the meeting is to take place at Mid-day in the South-eastern corner of Jerusalem. The gate out of town is on the other side of the city, so it's unlikely means of escape. You will have to break eye-sight and escape by any means necessary. If at all possible William could be taken out at the same time you may do so.

You must kill him close enough so you can run the feather through their blood so we can be sure of his elimination.

Proceed.

Meh. It's not that great, but I just spent like half an hour writing it... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would first approach the camp at night. i would approach from the camp from the southwest corner (assuming the top is north) i would throw a knife at the guard drag him around the corner and wait behind the first corner and as the rest of the guards walk by ill cut there throats and drag them out of site. when all guards are dispatched ill climb the wall. and quietly find the assistant ill question him then kill him and set the camp tents on fire and go to jerusalem.

the assistent didnt give me much info so bear with me.so im kinda gonna wing it.

they are meeting in a large alleyway with overhanging cloth. only the 3 buyers/sellers plus 1 bodyguard a piece are allowed in the alleyway the rest of the guards are either on the roof or in the entracences of the alleyway.
i will approach from a discreet direction climb a wall and go on the roof throw a knife making sure the body falls down to the ground.then i fall to the ground.the guards will suspect treachury and start killing eachother. then after a bit i will go onto the roofs again and before i jump into the alleyway i will torch the cloth so it starts on fire. i will quickly dispatch william and john with knifes and swords wipe the feather and run like no other. now....the guards realize there mistake and give chase. the guards are really thinned out from their fight so i simply run around corners wait and as the first one comes around i kill him and keep running.rinse and repeat until i either find my way to the gate or the guards are dead or give up. then return to the assassins headquarters

sorry for any spelling mistakes i did my best

ill create my own later after work tommorow

benthepigeon
07-30-2007, 11:52 AM
nice http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif
loved how you turned the guards on each other http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Altierin
08-06-2007, 09:19 PM
SCENARIO:
A member of the nights templar named William De'Groussia has returned to the port city of Acre after his journeys across the holy land; serving as a 'Tax' collecter for the Templar's currupt banking system. You must assassinate him to put a stop to the wrenching of money from the citizen's of the Holy land that is further fueling the bloody third crusade. The Hashshashin leader, Sinan, has also informed you personaly that William De'Groussia may also know where (or know's someone that does) the lengendary templar treasure may be hidden.

TARGET OBJECTIVES:
<LI>Extract information about the treasure from William.
<LI>Assassinate william only after information is recieved.
<LI>Leave no witnesses
<LI>Take Williams sword and give it to Sinan
<LI>Williams family must not be harmed

PAYMENT:
equivalent to $8,000.
RAISE IN RANK

WEAPONS:
<LI>Retractable Dagger
<LI>Throwing nives (6)
<LI>Sword
<LI>SPEICIAL HELUSANAGINIC DRUG (if drank, the consumer fall into a state of fear and sadness. If to much is taken the consumer dies. If to little, the consumer usualy sufers from amnesia for 3 to 4 days)

KNOWLEDGE:
William is always acompanied by 4 ighly trained bodyguards, who are also very loyal. Except for one, Gilbert Berard, who is a new recruite and doesn't trust William because of the fact that he taxated all of his families money from them.
Two of the gaurds are wearing heavy plate armor with helmets, and carry long swords and thick tower shields. The other two are wearing lighter chain-mail without helmets, and are carrying scimitar's, spear that are aprox. 6' tall, and cross-bows with 8 bolts each.
William remains within the castle most of the day under even heavier gaurd, except when he goes to dinner every night at aroung 6 p.m. with his two sons and wife every other night. He also goes to the noble's bath house every afernoon to bathe.
There are numerouse gaurds placed throughout the city along the routes Wlliam takes, Including archers upon the rooftops.
You also know that Wliam himself is also a skilled swordsman and carries his personal long sword with him at all times, along with his leather armor.

Ultradude2345
08-07-2007, 03:55 PM
damn for ur 1st post you made a challenging scenario! I can't think of anything with all these soldiers up my ***.

TogaLive
08-07-2007, 04:25 PM
Name: Operation Crackhouse

Target: A nutorious crime lord with legions of STD carrying females surrounding him all the time, everyday, offering their "services" to other fellow arabs and whodunnits.

Objectives:
-Get creative lol
- Oh and before you leave try to take care of the crime lord if you get the time to lol

Payment: Oh, you will get your payment http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Knowledge: There will be plenty of targets with obviously high levels of horomones. And some crimelord dude.

And midevil jelly, lots and lots of jelly; its not for PB and J either.

Weapons: Only one my friend and as Albus Dombledore once said " you'll think of it when the time comes"

And mabey a knife, just incase.

LOL JKing

TogaLive
08-07-2007, 04:29 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altierin:

<LI>SPEICIAL HELUSANAGINIC DRUG (if drank, the consumer fall into a state of fear and sadness. If to much is taken the consumer dies. If to little, the consumer usualy sufers from amnesia for 3 to 4 days)
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry about the double ;0 Just give the guy some of the juice and when he gets amnesia tell him hes an assassin bent on killing the dude, and that if every few days he doesnt drink a bit of the potion then he will drop dead http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Altierin
08-07-2007, 07:08 PM
To Ultradude2345: Thanks http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif, I spent awhile on it. I'm thinking about writing a book based on Assassin's Creed, so i'm probubly gonna include that scenario in the book.

TO TogaLive : Good job, but how could you give him the drug if he was under constant servailance? Also, how could you retrieve the needed information and his sword.

Ultradude2345
08-07-2007, 07:19 PM
No problem. I hope you make the book. An assassin's creed book would be really interesting. Good Luck trying to solve that scenario! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Make Altiar a real badass! Sam Fisher badass! W00T! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

Altierin
08-07-2007, 08:49 PM
To solve my own scenarion here's what I would do.

First, I would find a beggar who usualy hung out near the castle. I would pay him a substansial amount of gold (about 700), and tell him to follow William for three days and report back to me at the end of the third with info about the routes that William was taking. To make sure he'd do it, I'd tell him that I'd give him another 700 gold when I had the info (plus, threaten him with the fact that if he crossed me I would hunt him down and kill him......painfully.....). Once I had gotten the information, I'd then use his information so that I would know where the guards have placed the archers and when they were to report to there post's. I would take to the rooftops at about six in the morning, using a route I had planed out that would keep me out of the archers line of site. Carefully picking my way behind them, I would make my way to the bath house. It would be about 10 till noon now and William and his guards would be on there way. I would bribe some one in the bath house to find out which room William used to change in. Going to the changing room, I'd poison the water basin with the DRUG using the half the vile, knowing that the water mixed with the drug should produce the desired effect. I would then quickly take off my assassin robes, and replace it with one of the bath-robes in the changing room. Hiding one of my throwing knives in the sleeve of the robe, I'd sit on a bench, or whatever until he arrived. When He arrives, I'd imagine It'd play out like this..............

Altair stared coolly at the man now walking into the changing room. William De'Groussia looked at Altair, "Hmm...I thought I had ordered this as a private room?"
"Sorry mate, every where else was full," Altair said sheepishly in his thickest accent.
William smiled, "Oh, no matter, it doesn't bother me really. For it was my guard's idea. For my own protection they said. Hmff.... Honestly! Like those rumors that someone had targeted me for assassination are true. Damn beggar, this is all his fault.
Altair's grip on his hidden dagger tightened a bit. He'd have to have a word with a certain beggar beggar when this was all over. William undressed, pulled a bath robe on, and walked over to basin, splashing his face in it and drinking some.
Standing up, Altair watched as the drug toook it's hold upon his victim as William began to sway. Putting his hands on the edge of the basin did little to stop his descent to the floor and Altair caught him and proped him up upon the wall. " William," Altair said, his fake accent gone, "you have done terrible things"
William eyes were swelling with tears, "How...how did you find out"
"You wife dispises you for it. Your own children are ashamed of you!" Altair continued.
"No," William choked up.
"Yes!" snapped Altair.
William shook his head over and over, "I...I didn't mean to", he sobbed. "They told me it was f-for the g-greater good"
"Who!" Altair said anxiously, " What did they tell you!"

Then he breaks down and tells me everything. After which I whisper to him, "Let your god have mercy on your soul" and I stab him in the jugular and turn him face down on the floor. After that I take his sword, gather it with the rest of my things in a bag, and run out the door telling his guards that are outside that something is wrong William. They run into the room, but by the time they are finished shouting and suspecting Gilbert Berard of having something to do with it, I am gone. And William De'Groussia is dead.

AldirTheKnight
08-07-2007, 09:00 PM
for the greater good? is he like grindelwald or sumthin lol

kppgno80
08-08-2007, 01:36 AM
Target: Adolft Hitler
Equipment:
-Kar98K
-Luger
-1 of those old pointy german helmets
-fish (slap him around)

Knowledge

-Has a mustache type...
-hes german, and yells alot
-hes rascist
-hes a nazi

Rewards-
His head. Good enough. "Hey guys i got hitlers head"

Ultradude2345
08-08-2007, 12:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Altierin:
To solve my own scenarion here's what I would do.

First, I would find a beggar who usualy hung out near the castle. I would pay him a substansial amount of gold (about 700), and tell him to follow William for three days and report back to me at the end of the third with info about the routes that William was taking. To make sure he'd do it, I'd tell him that I'd give him another 700 gold when I had the info (plus, threaten him with the fact that if he crossed me I would hunt him down and kill him......painfully.....). Once I had gotten the information, I'd then use his information so that I would know where the guards have placed the archers and when they were to report to there post's. I would take to the rooftops at about six in the morning, using a route I had planed out that would keep me out of the archers line of site. Carefully picking my way behind them, I would make my way to the bath house. It would be about 10 till noon now and William and his guards would be on there way. I would bribe some one in the bath house to find out which room William used to change in. Going to the changing room, I'd poison the water basin with the DRUG using the half the vile, knowing that the water mixed with the drug should produce the desired effect. I would then quickly take off my assassin robes, and replace it with one of the bath-robes in the changing room. Hiding one of my throwing knives in the sleeve of the robe, I'd sit on a bench, or whatever until he arrived. When He arrives, I'd imagine It'd play out like this..............

Altair stared coolly at the man now walking into the changing room. William De'Groussia looked at Altair, "Hmm...I thought I had ordered this as a private room?"
"Sorry mate, every where else was full," Altair said sheepishly in his thickest accent.
William smiled, "Oh, no matter, it doesn't bother me really. For it was my guard's idea. For my own protection they said. Hmff.... Honestly! Like those rumors that someone had targeted me for assassination are true. Damn beggar, this is all his fault.
Altair's grip on his hidden dagger tightened a bit. He'd have to have a word with a certain beggar beggar when this was all over. William undressed, pulled a bath robe on, and walked over to basin, splashing his face in it and drinking some.
Standing up, Altair watched as the drug toook it's hold upon his victim as William began to sway. Putting his hands on the edge of the basin did little to stop his descent to the floor and Altair caught him and proped him up upon the wall. " William," Altair said, his fake accent gone, "you have done terrible things"
"You wife dispises you for it. Your own children are ashamed of you!" Altair continued.
"No," William choked up.
"Yes!" snapped Altair.
William shook his head over and over, "I...I didn't mean to", he sobbed. "They told me it was f-for the g-greater good"

Then he breaks down and tells me everything. After which I whisper to him, "Let your god have mercy on your soul" and I stab him in the jugular and turn him face down on the floor. After that I take his sword, gather it with the rest of my things in a bag, and run out the door telling his guards that are outside that something is wrong William. They run into the room, but by the time they are finished shouting and suspecting Gilbert Berard of having something to do with it, I am gone. And William De'Groussia is dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Holy $H!T!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif Poor William, u go and slit hus juggler! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/784.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/metal.gif

the_assassin_07
08-08-2007, 12:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">To solve my own scenarion here's what I would do.

"No," William choked up.
"Yes!" snapped Altair.

Then he breaks down and tells me everything. After which I whisper to him, "Let your god have mercy on your soul" and I stab him in the jugular and turn him face down on the floor. After that I take his sword, gather it with the rest of my things in a bag, and run out the door telling his guards that are outside that something is wrong William. They run into the room, but by the time they are finished shouting and suspecting Gilbert Berard of having something to do with it, I am gone. And William De'Groussia is dead. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wow that's a good solution http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif.

A_Bird_Of_Prey_
08-08-2007, 08:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by knife_X:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by crasco200600:
i hope the actual game is like this cause there would be unlimited ways to complete your objective. i'm really excited about this game now. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I doubt the game will be like that but who knows! It could be, let`s hope! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The game is like that there are unlimited ways of killing a target Jade said it herself. No two people will have the same approach and kill of a target. Since you can go any where everyone will have a differnt idea of how to do their job. This is why this game is in a league of its own it gives us, the gamers complete freedom, what we have always wanted.

pedz1993
08-12-2007, 06:00 AM
you are just looking around town, finding escape routes and planning the Assassination, you walk up to a market stall to not arouse any suspicion and blend in. Then... who else but your target, Sir Timothy Ponting(?!?!?!), walks up next to you and browses the stalls collection of goodS he looks at you as if you were scum and looks down his nose at you. overwhelmed with the excitment of an easy kill you almost wop out your switchblade and stab him in his throat... but you have noticed a couple of guards standing a few feet behind and they aren't really paying attention also there is a archer overseeing the hole market square and a couple off guards by a the gateway that is the only way to safety and one of them has took a keen eye to you and is following your movments everywhere, especially now you are near "Sir Tim" there is the gate that you can walk out of and to safety and can assassinate him later or you can assassinate him now and use the stalls and rooftops to see if you can lure the guards away from the gate and/or kill them. you have your switchblade and a large dagger that can be used in a sword fight.

the_assassin_07
08-12-2007, 06:25 AM
I have a scenario: You're surrounded by mutated fish and you don't have anything to defend yourself with.

Srg.ReaperIV
08-15-2007, 01:11 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pedz1993:
you are just looking around town, finding escape routes and planning the Assassination, you walk up to a market stall to not arouse any suspicion and blend in. Then... who else but your target, Sir Timothy Ponting(?!?!?!), walks up next to you and browses the stalls collection of goodS he looks at you as if you were scum and looks down his nose at you. overwhelmed with the excitment of an easy kill you almost wop out your switchblade and stab him in his throat... but you have noticed a couple of guards standing a few feet behind and they aren't really paying attention also there is a archer overseeing the hole market square and a couple off guards by a the gateway that is the only way to safety and one of them has took a keen eye to you and is following your movments everywhere, especially now you are near "Sir Tim" there is the gate that you can walk out of and to safety and can assassinate him later or you can assassinate him now and use the stalls and rooftops to see if you can lure the guards away from the gate and/or kill them. you have your switchblade and a large dagger that can be used in a sword fight. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If i had something with pioson i would would try to somehow stab him with it without drawing to much attention. Now the stab would be not lethal and prefarbly small, so he would only notice it later, not right away. The pioson would take effect in due time, by which i would be far away. (ideal for this would be a ring with poisones needel.)

If im limited to a blade (dagger sword or anything like that)I would make a swift stab in his side, then slowly blend in with the market crowd and disapear.

dvad11
08-17-2007, 06:21 AM
reply to pedz1993 scenario:: You didn't mention if i had poison so i just assume that i have it. i see him getting ready to purchase a small drink from the merchant. before he buys it i divert his and his gaurds attention elsewhere and put a few drops of poison in his drink. then i just slowly walk away like nothing ever happened.

dvad11
08-17-2007, 07:23 AM
no one else is doing anything so i'm going to double post.

you're walking through a crowded market and you notice that a few men are watching you. you turn around to examine them and another man walks up behind you and quickly stabs you in the back. you start bleeding out, but then see him walking away with your sword!! you have about three minutes to stop the bleeding but you have to get back you're sword.
what do you Do?

This is my first scenario and i'm not that good at telling stories. feel free to critisize me.

zgubilici
08-17-2007, 10:04 PM
dvad11, I already asked you to stop multiple posting. Use the edit button if you wish to add something to your previous post.
http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/545/foreditacwrittenarrow6hf.jpg

Bumping up a thread is not allowed in these forums, which is what you did. The thread has to follow its course, whether it is staying on the first page of the forums or not-it depends on the level of interest in it.

altairiscool
08-17-2007, 11:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dvad11:
no one else is doing anything so i'm going to double post.

you're walking through a crowded market and you notice that a few men are watching you. you turn around to examine them and another man walks up behind you and quickly stabs you in the back. you start bleeding out, but then see him walking away with your sword!! you have about three minutes to stop the bleeding but you have to get back you're sword.
what do you Do?

This is my first scenario and i'm not that good at telling stories. feel free to critisize me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I wouldrun after the guy and punch him in the back of the head and take my sword back and then die of blood lose.