PDA

View Full Version : Need some Info on AC:R Den Assassins

xD3S1x
12-07-2011, 09:25 AM
when you assign as Assassin to a Den it says he/she will protect the Den from Templar attacks...

does that mean Templars will never be able to Attack those Dens?

sometimes i get around 3 Dens under attack when i forget to lower my awareness level.

Thanks

value_zero
12-07-2011, 09:35 AM
I still want tips for this one, but u and ur master assassin recruit must complete 2 missions to actually bind him to den so it can be unattackable (of some sort).
The first mission is actually the black assassin logo with white circle icon on the map, becomes white assassin logo with black square, that mission is triggered after he reach 10 lvl, the second mission is triggered at 15 lvl and has the same black squarish with white assassin logo, but located near ur den and when u complete it, it appears again with white circle with black assassin logo in it, just like the den in Galata (in one of the first missions when u master ur assassin and **SPOILER** kill the traitor assassin).

Ferrith
12-07-2011, 10:04 PM
When you assign an Assassin to a Den he becomes candidate for becoming a Master Assassin. To make him Master Assassin you follow value_zero's directions above for the two missions. Once the two missions are finished and your Assassin reaches level 15 the Den is locked. Which means Templars can't attack anymore, the said Assassin becomes tied to that Den and you can't transfer him anywhere.