PDA

View Full Version : 144th Treasure Chest

Firenze-Paladin
12-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find any specific with my search.

Anyway like others I require the the 144th treasure chest yet no marker is present and the game claims it is in the Campagna district.

I'm aware treasure chests in the secret locations don't count - I found a bundle of them while obtaining flags and on 143 treasure chests. Some have claimed that they didn't purchase a specific map and that clinched it. Others claim it is actually in the Antico district in a small French fort - I have the chests in that area.

Does any other gamer have a definitive answer for this issue?
Maybe I'll have a better chance when I fly out to Rome in a couple of days. It seems more and more these days that companies will release glitching games on the premise that they can subsequently put out a patch. For Shame Ubisoft ( and R*).

Any help would be greatly appreciated? Playing on PS3 ( but 360 advice would also probalby help - same game).

Firenze-Paladin
12-22-2010, 04:33 PM
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but I couldn't find any specific with my search.

Anyway like others I require the the 144th treasure chest yet no marker is present and the game claims it is in the Campagna district.

I'm aware treasure chests in the secret locations don't count - I found a bundle of them while obtaining flags and on 143 treasure chests. Some have claimed that they didn't purchase a specific map and that clinched it. Others claim it is actually in the Antico district in a small French fort - I have the chests in that area.

Does any other gamer have a definitive answer for this issue?
Maybe I'll have a better chance when I fly out to Rome in a couple of days. It seems more and more these days that companies will release glitching games on the premise that they can subsequently put out a patch. For Shame Ubisoft ( and R*).

Any help would be greatly appreciated? Playing on PS3 ( but 360 advice would also probalby help - same game).

thedeadman_47
12-22-2010, 04:47 PM
which is the campagna distrect is it where the theives guild in because if it is i might be able to help i MIGHT

Firenze-Paladin
12-22-2010, 05:58 PM
Pretty sure that's the Centro District. But let me know what you think I'll give it a go.

Harry101UK
12-22-2010, 06:54 PM
I just bought all of the maps and followed them and I now have all 144 chests. There aren't any really hard ones...the hardest is probably where you have to drop into a sort of 'water bath' and 'ledge jump' to reach it. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Firenze-Paladin
12-22-2010, 07:01 PM
"which is the campagna distrect is it where the theives guild in because if it is i might be able to help i MIGHT"

I was incorrect - the thieves guild is in the Antico district

Harry 101UK - I think I now where you mean (there's a romulus tomb next to it?) - it we are on the same wavelength I've got it.

Firenze-Paladin
12-22-2010, 07:25 PM
Thanks for the suggestions - found it the icon was hidden under an Assassin's pigeon coop symbol