PDA

View Full Version : Romulus,Wolf in sheeps clothing. Cardinal+lift section

Marcus-COAL
03-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Hello all,
I'm so frustrated atm i decided to take a break and post here to see how everyone deals with this section of the game.

im after the Cardinal in the Romulus key quest Wolf in sheeps clothing. I followed him to the gate and im through. now I have to chase him and he goes up one of those lifts. i climb up the stacks on the right to the hand ledges to jump on the fisrt hanging planks.

you get about ten seconds to get on the plank or the distance means your desync'd.
I have tried all combinations of 'back jump' and i just cant seem to get on the plank, S,SD,AS, with the space bar, and i just seem to either move left of right along the ledge or jump towards the lift or jump towards the door.

Im ready to throw my mouse at the monitor now.
Please if anyone can help.

Marcus-COAL
03-23-2011, 06:59 AM
Hello all,
I'm so frustrated atm i decided to take a break and post here to see how everyone deals with this section of the game.

im after the Cardinal in the Romulus key quest Wolf in sheeps clothing. I followed him to the gate and im through. now I have to chase him and he goes up one of those lifts. i climb up the stacks on the right to the hand ledges to jump on the fisrt hanging planks.

you get about ten seconds to get on the plank or the distance means your desync'd.
I have tried all combinations of 'back jump' and i just cant seem to get on the plank, S,SD,AS, with the space bar, and i just seem to either move left of right along the ledge or jump towards the lift or jump towards the door.

Im ready to throw my mouse at the monitor now.
Please if anyone can help.

DrNoesis
03-23-2011, 07:13 AM
If its the jump im thinking of, you dont need to press any direction keys, just press space http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Marcus-COAL
03-23-2011, 09:21 AM
ahh thanks