PDA

View Full Version : If You Had One Wish...

xCr0wnedNorris
01-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Let's say hypothetically, Ubi held some sort of "lottery" and the winner got to say what they wanted in multiplayer, and Ubi HAD to do it, no matter how crazy it might be. If you were the winner, what would you ask for?

xCr0wnedNorris
01-19-2011, 07:25 PM
Let's say hypothetically, Ubi held some sort of "lottery" and the winner got to say what they wanted in multiplayer, and Ubi HAD to do it, no matter how crazy it might be. If you were the winner, what would you ask for?

Zoidberg747
01-19-2011, 07:28 PM
Have one mode where everyone could kill everybody, that would be some crazy chaos, which is always fun http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/icon_twisted.gif

Crumplecorn
01-19-2011, 07:28 PM
The removal of all abilities, and the reduction of compass accuracy to Advanced Wanted levels in all game modes.

Either that, or for poison to make player's screens go psychedelic rather than just green.

Gabelous01
01-19-2011, 07:30 PM
Make it so smoke bombs can be thrown at a locked target, but if you throw it at your feet you'll be effected by it too.

That's just off the top of my head, as "balanced" as I could manage in a few seconds. And I'm not sure if you can actually do that now, but it seems it gets used the same way so I assume you can't.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-19-2011, 07:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Either that, or for poison to make player's screens go psychedelic rather than just green. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you want poison to be an Overdose of meth? Sounds fun. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

obliviondoll
01-19-2011, 07:36 PM
A Rainie persona with boxing gloves.

Seriously though?

If I could have ONE change implemented, it would be host migration.

After that, the following are also good:

Purist versions of all modes (no abilities) unlocked somewhere between level 45 and 50.

Improved lobby system.

Match selection instead of automated matchmaking - allow players to create public matches with custom settings, or ranked matches with default settings, or join an existing game lobby - when joining, players could see if the game is in progress or not, how many players are currently in the match, and in the case of player matches, what changes have been made from ranked settings. Also, if possible, ping to current host should be shown when looking to join, so players can join matches where they're going to get less lag.

hoserama99
01-19-2011, 07:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
A Rainie persona with boxing gloves.

Seriously though?

If I could have ONE change implemented, it would be host migration.

After that, the following are also good:

Purist versions of all modes (no abilities) unlocked somewhere between level 45 and 50.

Improved lobby system.

Match selection instead of automated matchmaking - allow players to create public matches with custom settings, or ranked matches with default settings, or join an existing game lobby - when joining, players could see if the game is in progress or not, how many players are currently in the match, and in the case of player matches, what changes have been made from ranked settings. Also, if possible, ping to current host should be shown when looking to join, so players can join matches where they're going to get less lag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You've read my mind; I'm in 100% agreement with all of these.

najzere
01-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Stuns worth 400 with abilities, 600 without.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-19-2011, 08:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by najzere:
Stuns worth 400 with abilities, 600 without. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'd never lose a game if that happened. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

zain_mastron
01-19-2011, 08:30 PM
Lag free gaming.

tastemyfreedom
01-19-2011, 08:33 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by zain_mastron:
Lag free gaming. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I second that wish.

gothpunkboy89
01-19-2011, 09:19 PM
pretty much everything obliviondoll said, and i would like to see if the hunted is locked onto hunter his stun is equal to kill

and to be fair it has to be locked on for at least 3 seconds. the same time it takes to get a focus kill. so if you see someone and you are locked onto him for more then 3 seconds and you go to stun he can't counter with killing. i think that is a rather even set up.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-19-2011, 09:22 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:
pretty much everything obliviondoll said, and i would like to see if the hunted is locked onto hunter his stun is equal to kill

and to be fair it has to be locked on for at least 3 seconds. the same time it takes to get a focus kill. so if you see someone and you are locked onto him for more then 3 seconds and you go to stun he can't counter with killing. i think that is a rather even set up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want me to babble on about how stun should always be inferior to assassinate, or let someone else do it?

gothpunkboy89
01-19-2011, 09:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gothpunkboy89:

and to be fair it has to be locked on for at least 3 seconds. the same time it takes to get a focus kill. so if you see someone and you are locked onto him for more then 3 seconds and you go to stun he can't counter with killing. i think that is a rather even set up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you want me to babble on about how stun should always be inferior to assassinate, or let someone else do it? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

yes please do. because it would be inferior unless they had that first lock on. besides it say any wish. i can post what i want.

Gabelous01
01-19-2011, 09:38 PM
I would like to see stun getting the same score as escape, and maybe a slight re-working of the Chase. Maybe something like temporarily disabling some abilities/perks, those not related to actually escaping and running. It seems there's little point in running unless your mute/smoke-bomb is in CD, so what's the point of the chase is that's all anyone does?

Even then make stuns 100 points and escapes 200 points, something to make escaping with equal or greater appeal than ability-stuns.

DoctorEurope
01-19-2011, 09:49 PM
Make it so smoke bomb actually worked.

&gt;.&gt;
&lt;.&lt;

gothpunkboy89
01-19-2011, 09:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorEurope:

&gt;.&gt;
&lt;.&lt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i second that. that delay has cost me so many times.

papartusedmcrsk
01-19-2011, 09:54 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DoctorEurope:

&gt;.&gt;

i second that. that delay has cost me so many times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you guys are voting for lag free gaming as well?

DoctorEurope
01-19-2011, 10:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by papartusedmcrsk:

&gt;.&gt;

i second that. that delay has cost me so many times. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So you guys are voting for lag free gaming as well? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Pretty much.

On a side note: Another thing I'd like to wish for is people NOT GETTING ME AS THEIR CONTRACT WHEN IM 2 FEET AWAY FROM THEM!
This seriously just cost me the game, I killed someone, got in first by a decent lead, didn't have any pursuers on me at the time, got a pursuer on me and a millisecond later a hellequin jumps from the roof and kills me giving her the win. -_-

W.E.S.P
01-19-2011, 10:05 PM
1 Reduce Kill Range
2 Compatible DLC
3 Advanced MH

Xz SyKoTiiK zX
01-19-2011, 10:22 PM
I would wish for a team deathmatch type mode. Have blocking, deflecting, counter-kills, use of hidden blades, swords, daggers, etc. with both teams attacking and have it on a small map kinda similar to the combat section of the Virtual training. Also, the different gears can give armor bonuses for this type instead of just having it for appearance. That way it takes longer for a counter strike to kill someone.

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 01:13 AM
On a side note: Another thing I'd like to wish for is people NOT GETTING ME AS THEIR CONTRACT WHEN IM 2 FEET AWAY FROM THEM! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded, with the addition of "especially not 4 times in a row" - that's happened to me more than once. Literally. FOUR TIMES spawning RIGHT NEXT TO MY PURSUER. Thanks.

Gabelous01
01-20-2011, 01:13 AM
This is the feasible stuff I would like:

- Connection status HUD

Honestly lag-free play is impossible, but a lag indicator (green, yellow, red) would give you a better idea what your connection is like. As well show the light of the game you are joining so you know what to expect in terms of network lag.

- Better match-making plus notify

I'd like to see the system match people based more on level in a bracket (1 - 10, 11 - 19, 20 - 29, etc.) and if it cannot will notify if you want to "open up" the search if it cannot find enough in a reasonable amount of time.

- Incentives for chase escaping

Let's face it, even you 50s rarely do this or even attempt it. May as well blend, and have a smoke-bomb, firecrackers, or mute (or any combination of the two) and go for an easy 200 points. Given you only get 100 for an escape period, you can even go as far to say to initiate a chase and then stun them and take the escape on top of stun.

Given that there is no incentive to chasing, and how it works proves it even more. The chase is initiated by the pursuer, mainly they have to go into sprint when in LoS of their target. Distance doesn't even seem to matter, so it's up to the pursuer to start it and the target just accepts it.

I have no idea how you would balance that, but I would start with lowering stuns to 100. That at the very least would reduce incentive to stun, but you'd have to raise incentive to chase/escape. I would say raise the score for escaping to 250 per pursuer escaped. I wouldn't touch the points for successfully chasing, maybe to 150 to offer something over baseline. But the fact is the pursuer is the one to starts the chase, if you are clumsy enough to sprint in LoS of your target and hit it, then you deserve to lose that 300+ kill you could have otherwise made had you not been a clumsy oaf.

*edit*

Forgot to add one thing I mentioned prior, but will repeat to keep it all in one reply.

Once a chase is initiated, the target has specific abilities temporarily disabled or their cooldowns frozen. Mainly abilities that would not be related to escaping and chasing. Mute and smoke-bombs mainly, potentially firecrackers but I don't know the exact range of it's blinding power. If it is literally point-blank then keep it, disable otherwise.

It would mainly ensure the chase happens as it should and the target looks more to escape than ambush. Note you would still be able to stun, but you would have to be a lot sneakier about it. And despite death or escape, the disabled/frozen abilities will return to their normal state or ticking down.

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 01:18 AM
On the chase improvement idea, I think an old suggestion is worth resurrecting.

Give targets the ability to fore a chase - Have a "taunt" function - maybe make it an ability with a cooldown, or give it some form of drawback when used on NPCs - which can be used on a pursuer to initiate a chase.

Gabelous01
01-20-2011, 01:22 AM
My suggestions for that are two-fold.

1. By raising incentives for it and lowering stuns, it would make escapes more attactive.

2. Since the chase is initiated by the pursuer alone, it curbs some players' inherent desire to run around all over the place and be more careful and aware of their surroundings.

After all if you find your target you want that nice subtle bonus, you don't want to stumble into a chase where you have chase them. And people may argue the pursuer can simply let them go, but if they are rocking a winning streak perk and it is active there's a good chance they wouldn't want it to go away.

I don't see a point to a taunt. Given the power to start a chase to the target would simply end in more griefing, I would you could make a punishment strong enough to deter it. Besides with my recent edit it would provide incentive for the target to NOT want to do so.

Zan-sam
01-20-2011, 02:12 AM
Until I actually get it, making Abstergo Employee of the Month less of a luckbox. I'm sick of having 12-14 bonuses with three minutes to play and only being stuck with bonuses left I have little to no control over.

HiTs4rMaBonG
01-20-2011, 07:14 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Zan-sam:
Until I actually get it, making Abstergo Employee of the Month less of a luckbox. I'm sick of having 12-14 bonuses with three minutes to play and only being stuck with bonuses left I have little to no control over. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah same problem, Ive gotten all the bonuses except extreme variety...prolly never will.

beacuase...
01-20-2011, 07:25 AM
Seriously???! These are the things you guys want??? No creativity.

I want Da Vinci's Bomber available to me, and only me, during Multiplayer. I want it to have rapid fire missiles, modern jet engines attached to it, and absolutely no draw back for killing every NPC in the map.

You guys had better hope Ubisoft never do this, because I am going to do some rapin'.

xCr0wnedNorris
01-20-2011, 07:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Wzu_:
Seriously???! These are the things you guys want??? No creativity.

I want Da Vinci's Bomber available to me, and only me, during Multiplayer. I want it to have rapid fire missiles, modern jet engines attached to it, and absolutely no draw back for killing every NPC in the map.

You guys had better hope Ubisoft never do this, because I am going to do some rapin'. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is the kind of post I wanted to see. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Anyone else got any crazy ideas they want in MP?

ArekEZG
01-20-2011, 07:37 AM
my wish is:

Stop giving more than 100points to noobs who ran like mad and making only noob, cheap kills.

DoctorEurope
01-20-2011, 07:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by obliviondoll:
On a side note: Another thing I'd like to wish for is people NOT GETTING ME AS THEIR CONTRACT WHEN IM 2 FEET AWAY FROM THEM! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Seconded, with the addition of "especially not 4 times in a row" - that's happened to me more than once. Literally. FOUR TIMES spawning RIGHT NEXT TO MY PURSUER. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah that's happened to me a few times before. It's extremely annoying. xD

obliviondoll
01-20-2011, 08:32 AM
Seconded, with the addition of "especially not 4 times in a row" - that's happened to me more than once. Literally. FOUR TIMES spawning RIGHT NEXT TO MY PURSUER. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah that's happened to me a few times before. It's extremely annoying. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's even worse still when it's the same guy every time...

DoctorEurope
01-20-2011, 08:53 AM
Yeah that's happened to me a few times before. It's extremely annoying. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's even worse still when it's the same guy every time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not sure why, but nothing in AC:B annoys me more than the same guy getting me as their contract over and over again. xD

xCr0wnedNorris
01-20-2011, 09:02 AM
It's even worse still when it's the same guy every time... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I'm not sure why, but nothing in AC:B annoys me more than the same guy getting me as their contract over and over again. xD </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually kind of like it, cause I keep stunning them over and over. Even if they don't have a mic I know they're 2 seconds away from popping an artery http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

EscoBlades
01-20-2011, 09:09 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xCr0wnedNorris:
Let's say hypothetically, Ubi held some sort of "lottery" and the winner got to say what they wanted in multiplayer, and Ubi HAD to do it, no matter how crazy it might be. If you were the winner, what would you ask for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The removal of Charge.

Phyxsius-
01-20-2011, 09:13 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EscoBlades:
Let's say hypothetically, Ubi held some sort of "lottery" and the winner got to say what they wanted in multiplayer, and Ubi HAD to do it, no matter how crazy it might be. If you were the winner, what would you ask for? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The removal of Charge. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The removal of the removal of Charge.

J4mes4125
01-20-2011, 09:47 AM
1)All glitches known or otherwise patched.

2)Removal of lag.

3)Better servers and faster matchmaking.

4)cross platform games.

5)Purely a cosmetic change but I'd like to see different persona specific stun animations.

the_assassin13
01-20-2011, 10:45 AM
WARNING HAVE NOT READ ALL INTRIES IF I STEAL YOUR IDEA THEN I AGREE WITH YOU

what i want more than anything is a shootable posion abillity like in the story mode

xCr0wnedNorris
01-20-2011, 11:37 AM
You know what surprises me? How out of all the people who beg & ask Ubi to do this, that nobody has suggested a type of multiplayer free roam/co-op in this thread yet.

fugazi787
01-20-2011, 03:18 PM
I wish for better match making.

Better queue times, similar rank match-ups, and for the love of God when there is 6 people in a game, why would you not default it to 3v3. So many games have i been in where its 4v2.

Smarten up!

Zoidberg747
01-20-2011, 03:26 PM
I want the Apple of eden mode, where one person has the apple of eden and everyone else tries not to die(yet they always will) http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

HiTs4rMaBonG
01-20-2011, 03:30 PM
I wish for Xbox templar grade to update........ANnnnnnnd didnt i just play u awhile ago Zoidberg747?

DeanOMiite
01-20-2011, 03:37 PM
Hard to pick one...if you ask me in five minutes I might pick something else, but right now I'm inclined to say a MUCH larger and more involved level-up structure that leads to more evolved abilities and character customizations.

For example...before an XBL error deleted all of my data for the game, I was on pace to reach the highest level in Gears of War 2 in about a year's time. I reached level 50 in ACB in a little more than 2 weeks. I found that really disappointing as I like really extensive leveling structures.

Take the armory in Halo Reach for example. You earn credits by playing and spend those credits on armor upgrades...the upgrades don't affect game play, just the aesthetic of your character, but it's still really cool. i'd like to see ACB adopt some of that...the way I'd do it is...like so:

At this point you can't change the rate at which you unlock abilities. Many of us have almost every single ability and a bunch of us also have most of the evolved versions of those abilities. I'd prefer a system where you had to earn points to spend...so like, if I were starting from scratch and knew i wanted Mute, I would save points to buy Mute, instead of unlocking it at lvl 29 or whatever it was. I would points by playing matches. At the same time, after every match I would be awarded a different set of points that could be spent on different character aesthetic upgrades like a different hat for the thief or a new color for the courtesan or whatever.

I love customization and I think ACB (or at least future AC games) can do a better job of incorporating it.

Zoidberg747
01-20-2011, 04:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HiTs4rMaBonG:
I wish for Xbox templar grade to update........ANnnnnnnd didnt i just play u awhile ago Zoidberg747? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I have no idea, but you could add me if you want, im thinking it mmight have been yesterday http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/blink.gif

xCr0wnedNorris
01-20-2011, 07:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DeanOMiite:
Hard to pick one...if you ask me in five minutes I might pick something else, but right now I'm inclined to say a MUCH larger and more involved level-up structure that leads to more evolved abilities and character customizations.

For example...before an XBL error deleted all of my data for the game, I was on pace to reach the highest level in Gears of War 2 in about a year's time. I reached level 50 in ACB in a little more than 2 weeks. I found that really disappointing as I like really extensive leveling structures.

Take the armory in Halo Reach for example. You earn credits by playing and spend those credits on armor upgrades...the upgrades don't affect game play, just the aesthetic of your character, but it's still really cool. i'd like to see ACB adopt some of that...the way I'd do it is...like so:

At this point you can't change the rate at which you unlock abilities. Many of us have almost every single ability and a bunch of us also have most of the evolved versions of those abilities. I'd prefer a system where you had to earn points to spend...so like, if I were starting from scratch and knew i wanted Mute, I would save points to buy Mute, instead of unlocking it at lvl 29 or whatever it was. I would points by playing matches. At the same time, after every match I would be awarded a different set of points that could be spent on different character aesthetic upgrades like a different hat for the thief or a new color for the courtesan or whatever.

I love customization and I think ACB (or at least future AC games) can do a better job of incorporating it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*sigh* If only... If only...

WIDOMKR383
01-20-2011, 07:34 PM
I wish for a active morph or decoy, defensive or offinsive that would guarantee a kill or stun. It wouldn't matter how many pursuers or targets there were. It would take care of them all

xCr0wnedNorris
02-08-2011, 11:07 AM
I'd wish for game modes to accomodate different playstyles to suit the stealthy players, aggressive players, runners, roofers, etc. while still keeping the regular game modes to mash everything up together.

D173120T
02-08-2011, 11:17 AM
I would want to be able to choose what map to play on in MP.

m4tt3198
02-08-2011, 11:46 AM
Priority numero uno, eliminate (or at least greatly reduce) the lag. Someone had to press square/smoke/mute first, so the other shouldn't be able to.

It would be cool if we could put our own faces on the avatars. Something like the face's yahoo lets you build would be a nice touch. Although, I shudder at the thought of my face on one of the female persona's. Of course, this probably doesn't sound that interesting for you Doctors out there.

ManuVo
02-08-2011, 07:45 PM
Hmm, honestly I think I would wish for some aspects of SP be installed into MP.

Like currency and markets for example, buy different pouches or something that could provide more effectiveness of an ability.

In theory, make falling from a 40 story building DESYNC you, and maybe put something in a "Market" in the MP Main Menu that allows you to survive falls from those heights.

Think of it as traits I guess. And you can have 1 or 2 TRAITS on at a time, kinda sounds like Perks in how im explaining it.

Free-Fall Trait: Never be de-synched by a fall. Idk something along those lines.

Now that's alot to ask for, as I would also like to see maybe a trading system, which I don't think that's even possible outside a mmorpg.

But it's whatever, I'm sure it's possible for some aspects of SP to be implemented into MP.

Sprint-Please
02-08-2011, 07:56 PM
To cater to my every request for every Assassins Creed Game, including the following ones.

In all seriousness though, I would like for them to include maps from different time periods.
Tudor London, Industrial Paris, Acre, etc.

Crashpeg
02-08-2011, 08:45 PM
I would suggest that if they are going to leave assassinate having priority over stun, they should change the scoring of that kill. You shouldn't be able to get an incognito kill if I know you're my persuer and I'm trying to stun you as you kill me.

iseelifeinhd
02-08-2011, 09:33 PM
Once you reach level 1,000 you unlock 3 new personas:

-Ezio
-Batman
-Chuck Norris

Ezio has every agent as a target, Batman never goes out of incognito, and Chuck Norris scores focus-hidden-poison kills EVERY time, even on Manhunt Defense.