PDA

View Full Version : Mediterranean Den Defence

delta2802
11-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi gamers,can someone please explain the mediterranean den defence? I have all my dens locked as they are now controlled by the 7 master assasinse I have gained xp for. I have then moved some of these to one of the locations in the mini-game to free up 5 more assassin recruit slots. I still have some assassin recruits on level 10, but they don't seem to get past this level no matter how many missions I send them on. I think I have to assign them to my dens - but I can't un-assign the 7 master assasins.

Can someone please explain how this mini-game works, as I was expecting to get my assassins to master level, then send them away and recruit a whole new bunch - or do you only get 7 master assassins and the rest stay at level 10?

delta2802
11-13-2011, 06:12 PM
Hi gamers,can someone please explain the mediterranean den defence? I have all my dens locked as they are now controlled by the 7 master assasinse I have gained xp for. I have then moved some of these to one of the locations in the mini-game to free up 5 more assassin recruit slots. I still have some assassin recruits on level 10, but they don't seem to get past this level no matter how many missions I send them on. I think I have to assign them to my dens - but I can't un-assign the 7 master assasins.

Can someone please explain how this mini-game works, as I was expecting to get my assassins to master level, then send them away and recruit a whole new bunch - or do you only get 7 master assassins and the rest stay at level 10?

Jexx21
11-13-2011, 06:28 PM
Not a lot of people have ACR. So answers are going to be few and far between.

delta2802
11-13-2011, 06:34 PM
rats - guess I will keep trying to fathom it out - I was quite surprised when it was delivered the other day - I was expecting it to arrive in the next few days!

I hope there is a way to get all recruits to master level, otherwise I will just re-assign all my lvl 10 assassins and keep the 7 master assains in constantine!

LightRey
11-13-2011, 11:09 PM
Try the hints and tips forum.

zgubilici
11-13-2011, 11:52 PM
As it was said previously, not a lot of forum members have their copy of ACR yet, so there might be some time before somebody can address your question.

In any case, please post questions such as this one in the hints and tips forum (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408) from now on.

Thanks. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif