PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 2 DLC'S

assassinato_862
04-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Recent visits to Youtube, I have run across some disturbing questions. And these questions include, "I have downloaded and installed the DLC's, but when I start the game the DLC's do not start, help." And there has never been an answer, and unfortunatley I have come across this problem myslef. And so I implore you all to answer this question as to why the DLC'S don't start.

But, I know my reason, it said I needed a Title Update the Playstation Network and I have no idea what that is. And I would like to know the answer. Please, do it for a fellow gamer... and all the other lost gamers who have the same question as I.

assassinato_862
04-05-2010, 02:47 PM
Recent visits to Youtube, I have run across some disturbing questions. And these questions include, "I have downloaded and installed the DLC's, but when I start the game the DLC's do not start, help." And there has never been an answer, and unfortunatley I have come across this problem myslef. And so I implore you all to answer this question as to why the DLC'S don't start.

But, I know my reason, it said I needed a Title Update the Playstation Network and I have no idea what that is. And I would like to know the answer. Please, do it for a fellow gamer... and all the other lost gamers who have the same question as I.

austin128
04-05-2010, 04:58 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by assassinato_862:

But, I know my reason, it said I needed a Title Update the Playstation Network and I have no idea what that is. And I would like to know the answer. Please, do it for a fellow gamer... and all the other lost gamers who have the same question as I. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
The title update should come up as the game starts, at least it does on the 360. And remember that you have to beat the main game first for the DLC's to work.