PDA

View Full Version : *Spoilers* Played trought and my thoughts

Serfix88
12-03-2011, 05:57 PM
So like topic says it I played the game trought (but not 100% since I failed some alternative objectives etc) and I just want to share my opinion that came up as I played.

Ofc I liked the game so I list things that was good.

- Nice way to end storys of Ezio and Alt´er, the ending was nice.
- I liked the world, I mean there weren't open fields, instead it was only city and dungeons so there were loads of ways to get around and think how do complete the mission that you have on.
- Hookblade was nice touch how you could move around and made bit change on combat and running away from them.
- Well made how we also could learn about Desmonds past.
- Well written in emotional way, I mean the romance on Ezios and Alt´ers storys.
- Bomb crafting was nice
- Getting rid of the armor crafting was a good thing

Those are somethings I liked about this game and there are few others but I don't recall them at the moment. But there were loads of things that I didn't like so much like:

- Well little bugs with combat when enemys healthbar wasn't over them all the time when they joined combat
- Not so many "lifts" on ground that you could use to get fast to roofs
- Altought the story was fine and the last reveals and scenes was nice but story before that was bit "meh" I really wanted to see more characters in game that I would remember later on etc. The game also felt bit forced almost in every aspect, like killing time before the next game that pushes the real story foward. (Really doesn't feel that I got all the things with my money that I wanted/expected)
- The tower defence thing was boring and I was happy when I got my assassins to the level that I didn't need to play those anymore.
- I got the best armor and weapon really early on game, I think it was on 3th or 4th episode, so I didn't need to buy armor from shops = shops wasn't that necessary after that or the money.

So those are somethings that I didn't like and there might be also more but I don't recall those neather at the moment.

So in short, the game was good but also after playing it trought it feels like it was a cake that looks good but after you have eaten it you feel bit empty inside or something. So I hope the next Assassins creed would be something better in gameplay and gimicks etc.

iNvid22
12-03-2011, 06:05 PM
english seems to be your first language so why the hell are saying trought instead of through

Serfix88
12-03-2011, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by iNvidious01:
english seems to be your first language so why the hell are saying trought instead of through

Haha sorry I wrote that wrong, but no English isn't my first language since I'm from Finland http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif