PDA

View Full Version : If this was X360 we would had a hotfix in matter of one day.

Dreaming.Dex
03-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I am worried that we as a PC players are not a priority, I don't feel my money was spent good here as I tried for HOURS, HOURS to play multiplayer only gotten two games.

I've open ports, turned off firewall, not working.

Dreaming.Dex
03-21-2011, 10:20 AM
I am worried that we as a PC players are not a priority, I don't feel my money was spent good here as I tried for HOURS, HOURS to play multiplayer only gotten two games.

I've open ports, turned off firewall, not working.

EscoBlades
03-21-2011, 11:02 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dreaming.Dex:

I've open ports, turned off firewall, not working. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Issues arose over the weekend.

Its only Monday. Please be patient. It is being looked into. (http://twitter.com/#!/UbiGabe/status/49877359603617792)

DevotedDex
03-21-2011, 11:11 AM
Sorry I am just so frustrated http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

VeryFluffy
03-21-2011, 11:32 AM
That isn't true. If it was on 360, it would actually be far worse. Microsoft requires every patch (or title update as they like to call it) to be certified by them, and that takes at least 3 weeks.

At least on PC Ubi Soft is able to release a patch fast (or at least, I assume they are able to). Now I just hope they're able to find and fix the problem soon.

I've been in contact with Ubi Soft support, and they've honestly been useless so far (just repeating steps I've already done like forwarding port 1000 and making sure there are no firewalls and etc). I just spent 40 minutes in matchmaking right now, and I finally reached 7/7 players... and then it said I was disconnected from host. I should just stay away from the game until this is fixed.

US release date is tomorrow so I expect the amount of complaints will increase drastically. Hopefully that'll push Ubi Soft to get a fix out asap.

Mr_Shade
03-21-2011, 11:45 AM
As already posted the issue is being looked into.

I will just say, that the problem with match making, may not be a simple one to fix, so it may take longer than some people find acceptible.

With PCs there are a lot more variables than with a console.

On a PC - AV or firewall software or even poor setup / installation of the OS- can also be a reason for games being not able to connect - that along with the other question of router setups - can make the fix not a simple - or easy one to make.

The Dev team are working on it though - so in the mean time, all I can say is if you are affected, and have already opened port 1000, please make sure you have updated Support with that info [of not already]

There could also be a potential issue with certain EU ISP's [Internet Service Providers] - also blocking port 1000 at their end.

So - to help Support collate issues and also help the Dev Team, please update your support request with information on both your ISP and your country.

I am locking the thread, due to the number of repeat threads about the subject and the fact I am doing a sticky - not due to any other reason.