PDA

View Full Version : So Ive beaten the game 100%

Dudebag
11-23-2009, 04:45 AM
Ok so ive beaten the game, done all the missions, collected all the feathers, upgraded the villa 100%, got Altairs armour ect ect.

I have a few questions, firstly what happened to memory blocks 12 and 13? I know that the woman outside the animus said the files are corrupted but it jumps straight from 11 to 14. will 12 and 13 be DLC or are they just going to be forgotten as nothing interesting happens in either of them?

And the second question is when I look at the DNA section in the menu and goto the secret locations there is one that I cant access, Ive done all the Assassins tombs (I have Altairs Armour) and I have done all of the bonus content that comes with the black edition (Palazo medici, Santa Maria, the shipyard). Is there a dungeon I missed?

Dudebag
11-23-2009, 04:45 AM
Ok so ive beaten the game, done all the missions, collected all the feathers, upgraded the villa 100%, got Altairs armour ect ect.

I have a few questions, firstly what happened to memory blocks 12 and 13? I know that the woman outside the animus said the files are corrupted but it jumps straight from 11 to 14. will 12 and 13 be DLC or are they just going to be forgotten as nothing interesting happens in either of them?

And the second question is when I look at the DNA section in the menu and goto the secret locations there is one that I cant access, Ive done all the Assassins tombs (I have Altairs Armour) and I have done all of the bonus content that comes with the black edition (Palazo medici, Santa Maria, the shipyard). Is there a dungeon I missed?

MidnightMag
11-23-2009, 05:14 AM
you probably fogot the Auditore family crypt (Uplay downloadable content).

Grandmaster_Z
11-23-2009, 07:49 AM
pretty sure all thats missing will be DLC content. at the end, you hear shaun talking about stuff that happened between memory block 11 and 14, so i know that will be dlc, also there will probably be a few more tombs because there are a few missing in the dna sequence.

Cornik22
11-23-2009, 10:55 AM
Sorry, but no dcl. Memories 12 and 13 are indeed the DS game (Discovery), where Ezio travels to Spain to fight the templars and rescue fellow assasins. I remember reading about it in a magazine.