PDA

View Full Version : AC2 having a Co-op online mode

ToXiCiTyxX509
12-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi, I have many friends that play AC2 and we were wondering if you could make a download that gives you access to a co-op with 2 people online. This might make the game more popular then it already is

ToXiCiTyxX509
12-24-2009, 06:17 PM
Hi, I have many friends that play AC2 and we were wondering if you could make a download that gives you access to a co-op with 2 people online. This might make the game more popular then it already is

LemonySniffit
12-24-2009, 06:47 PM
Dear Toxicity. A lot of people have asked or wanted some kind of feature for Assassins Creed but it just didn't happen. The game is already released and on the markets and everything, Ubisoft wouldn't be able to add such a big feature through Xbox Live or whatever, but something like this would be a cool feature for a future Asssassins Creed game.

ToKillInPeace
12-24-2009, 07:20 PM
Dear everyone, you all suck

xchadnessx
12-25-2009, 10:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ToXiCiTyxX509:
Hi, I have many friends that play AC2 and we were wondering if you could make a download that gives you access to a co-op with 2 people online. This might make the game more popular then it already is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some games just don't need an online mode...

IEzioI
12-25-2009, 10:22 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xchadnessx:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ToXiCiTyxX509:
Hi, I have many friends that play AC2 and we were wondering if you could make a download that gives you access to a co-op with 2 people online. This might make the game more popular then it already is </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Some games just don't need an online mode... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

and this is one of them