PDA

View Full Version : New game type

harryslik
11-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I loved the storyline, and if you havn't beaten it, its a must on your to do list. I also love the multi-player. Im rank 29 at the moment. I have a proposal for a new game time for online play.
Capture the flag. Or information, or something of that sort for online play. Now there would be two sides and if you went to the other side you could be assassinated by the other team. Of course the usual civilians wandering around for cover. Then once you obtained the "flag" there will be a mark above your head and you will be on the other teams compass. you need to run and get the "flag" back to your side of the map. First to a certain score wins, or a time limit can be mad.

I personally would love the idea of capture the flag and would love for ubisoft to add it with a map pack or a patch.

Also an idea for a map pack would be cities or areas from the first two games which would bring back some deja vu for all of us AC fans.

Tell me what you think of my idea and give me your ideas.

harryslik
11-20-2010, 05:27 PM
I loved the storyline, and if you havn't beaten it, its a must on your to do list. I also love the multi-player. Im rank 29 at the moment. I have a proposal for a new game time for online play.
Capture the flag. Or information, or something of that sort for online play. Now there would be two sides and if you went to the other side you could be assassinated by the other team. Of course the usual civilians wandering around for cover. Then once you obtained the "flag" there will be a mark above your head and you will be on the other teams compass. you need to run and get the "flag" back to your side of the map. First to a certain score wins, or a time limit can be mad.

I personally would love the idea of capture the flag and would love for ubisoft to add it with a map pack or a patch.

Also an idea for a map pack would be cities or areas from the first two games which would bring back some deja vu for all of us AC fans.

Tell me what you think of my idea and give me your ideas.

RangerRico
11-20-2010, 06:40 PM
It would be better if you cant run with the flag

harryslik
11-20-2010, 08:50 PM
Yeah or maybe no sprinting or climbing, something like that to make it a lot about teamwork and your teammates coming to help you