PDA

View Full Version : New Over Flanders Field Preview



JG53_Kunders
02-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow I cant wait to try this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

http://off.oldbrowndog.net/OFFBuilds/OFF-PHASE2-preview_REV4.wmv

JG53_Kunders
02-02-2007, 10:14 PM
Wow I cant wait to try this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

http://off.oldbrowndog.net/OFFBuilds/OFF-PHASE2-preview_REV4.wmv

Sintubin
02-02-2007, 10:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JG53_Kunders:
Wow I cant wait to try this http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif

http://off.oldbrowndog.net/OFFBuilds/OFF-PHASE2-preview_REV4.wmv </div></BLOCKQUOTE>yup looks good the oldtimers ))

Here you have it for il-2 engine also called

Knights Of The Sky

http://www.gennadich.com/id/69/



but when it wil be ready i dont now

staticline1
02-02-2007, 11:05 PM
Very nice. Kind of makes you wonder if these guys can do this to the CFS3 engine with their time and dedication what could have MS done with all their resources, once they pulled their collective heads out of their rears.

leitmotiv
02-03-2007, 04:26 AM
Here is another massive reworking of CFS3 which will be available soon:

http://www.medairwar.com/

Feathered_IV
02-03-2007, 04:43 AM
Flyable Dh-2 http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/heart.gif

I'll look forward to finding out how it got the nickname Spinning Incinerator http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/partyhat.gif

Deedsundone
02-03-2007, 07:58 AM
Wow,that is nice.But is it only me or is the FM a little static,like you move on rails.No fluid movements if you know what I mean.That´s what made me to uninstall it.Or maybe they flew like that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Stunning graphic and sound though,maybe a reinstall is due.

Hawk_345678
02-03-2007, 12:58 PM
could some1 tel me what version of the combat flight sim 3 is needed, is it 3.1 or 3.1a, 3.1 a is latest but does the game use it.

JG52Karaya-X
02-03-2007, 01:09 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sintubin:
yup looks good the oldtimers ))

Here you have it for il-2 engine also called

Knights Of The Sky

http://www.gennadich.com/id/69/



but when it wil be ready i dont now </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Didnt they switch to an own or different engine in the meantime!?

OFF looks very nice but I guess I'll still wait for Knights of the Sky

staticline1
02-03-2007, 01:20 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hawk_345678:
could some1 tel me what version of the combat flight sim 3 is needed, is it 3.1 or 3.1a, 3.1 a is latest but does the game use it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

3.1a

Nimits
02-03-2007, 01:28 PM
I see scroonshots of the Ark Royal and Furious in MAW. Did they get carrier operational finally, or are those targets only?

Hawk_345678
02-03-2007, 02:31 PM
thanks, i got it working and they did a very nice job, but its ahrd to play CFS3 after youve played il2

BlitzPig_DDT
02-05-2007, 07:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Deedsundone:
Wow,that is nice.But is it only me or is the FM a little static,like you move on rails.No fluid movements if you know what I mean.That´s what made me to uninstall it.Or maybe they flew like that http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-happy.gif
Stunning graphic and sound though,maybe a reinstall is due. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's still CFS3 underneath afterall. You can't polish a turd.

Yambretta
02-05-2007, 09:22 AM
Be nice if I could play the turd, I've CFS3 with d-day and firepower add ons and on This pc and last one all I get are lockups and ctd's.

Still the cd case art looks pretty http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif