PDA

View Full Version : Thieves Guild Challenges - Possibly Bugged?

Jascanity
12-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi guys, apologies in advance if this is posted elsewhere, I did a quick search but found nothing.

I was looking through my Guild Challenge progress and in the Thieves section is has the "Kill 25 Guards with projectile weapons" and currently my counter reads "26/25"; and this counts as incomplete - since it is in black text and the game says I need 3 more to rank up and there are only three in black, this one included.

So my question is, is this common and/or likely to be fixed in an update?

Cheers.

Jascanity
12-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Hi guys, apologies in advance if this is posted elsewhere, I did a quick search but found nothing.

I was looking through my Guild Challenge progress and in the Thieves section is has the "Kill 25 Guards with projectile weapons" and currently my counter reads "26/25"; and this counts as incomplete - since it is in black text and the game says I need 3 more to rank up and there are only three in black, this one included.

So my question is, is this common and/or likely to be fixed in an update?

Cheers.

MCB280
12-09-2010, 01:13 PM
so it says you got 26/25 in the guild challenges thing read just to make sure it probably means since La vople hide out been built

Jascanity
12-09-2010, 01:29 PM
To clarify,

In the Thieves Guild Challenge screen, for the challenge "Kill 25 Guards with Projectiles" it says "26/25 Guards killed".

Once I've finished the other challenges I'm going to see if it lets me have the weapon but I'm not holding out much hope since from what I can gather, it seems to think this challenge is incomplete.