PDA

View Full Version : Help with 4.04m

evrgrc
04-17-2006, 08:41 AM
I've had 4.04m in for awhile now and just recently got back into PF,FB,AEP. Now from what I understand the Do-335, Ju-88 and an assortment of other planes are flyable with cockpits correct? Everytime I go to start any mission with one of these aircraft I get an error by the time the loading screen hits Loading Planes. I reloaded the game, did the proper patch setup and everything and still no luck. I don't know if anyone else is having a problem? But if any mission involves any of the new flyable aircraft, it wont work, or all I am able to do is watch my plane crash with no control over it...a little help if any is available please.

Thanks!

Cloak

evrgrc
04-17-2006, 08:41 AM
I've had 4.04m in for awhile now and just recently got back into PF,FB,AEP. Now from what I understand the Do-335, Ju-88 and an assortment of other planes are flyable with cockpits correct? Everytime I go to start any mission with one of these aircraft I get an error by the time the loading screen hits Loading Planes. I reloaded the game, did the proper patch setup and everything and still no luck. I don't know if anyone else is having a problem? But if any mission involves any of the new flyable aircraft, it wont work, or all I am able to do is watch my plane crash with no control over it...a little help if any is available please.

Thanks!

Cloak

Tully__
04-17-2006, 09:20 AM
You've missed a patch or used an incorrect patch.

Most likely error, check that the 3.03m patch you downloaded is the 100MB 3.0 -> 3.03m not the 56MB 3.01m -> 3.03m

Also check the other patch file sizes against the sizes listed in the Patch Order thread.

evrgrc
04-17-2006, 10:46 AM
Aye just checked everything. Doing a resintall as we speak. I tried backing up my files as well prior to installing the patches just to mess around. Nothing is work as of yet.

Cloak

Troll2k
04-17-2006, 02:35 PM
Ubi and a few other sites had the 4.04m patch mislabelled.The 4.04m patch listed as the client was really the server patch and the file listed as the 4.04m server was really the client.

Check you file sizes from a source other than where you got yours.

Texan...
04-25-2006, 10:47 AM
Let us know how you make out.