PDA

View Full Version : No beard on Ezio in AC:B?

HannahCrazy
09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
If you go to Ubisoft.com and look at the AC:B trailer: Burn my shadow away, at the part around 1:19-1:25, if Ezio is the middle guy, he has no beard? Does that mean he'll shave it off? Will it be optional? Does anyone know? xD

HannahCrazy
09-23-2010, 12:42 PM
If you go to Ubisoft.com and look at the AC:B trailer: Burn my shadow away, at the part around 1:19-1:25, if Ezio is the middle guy, he has no beard? Does that mean he'll shave it off? Will it be optional? Does anyone know? xD

itsamea-mario
09-23-2010, 01:06 PM
does anyone really care? i dont really think it matters, but im sure he'll keep it, even desmonds sporting one now.

NewBlade200
09-23-2010, 01:09 PM
everyone seems to be growing a beard. if we stop playing for long enough, even lucy could grow a beard http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_eek.gif

JohnConnor2012
09-23-2010, 01:36 PM
Back then, the only guys that didn't have beards were boys or eunuchs. Beards were the mark of manhood. So what if modern audiences have a problem with this?

SBRedFlag
09-23-2010, 04:11 PM
Mario and Giovanni didn't have beards... Or like anyone in the game except Ezio and Rodrigo.

BK-110
09-23-2010, 05:03 PM
As you can see in all the other footage, he still has it. Besides, that one part you're talking about is dark, so it isn't as visible.

HannahCrazy
09-24-2010, 07:19 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
does anyone really care? [QUOTE]
Obviously I care, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question, would I?

EzioAssassin51
09-24-2010, 05:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HannahCrazy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
does anyone really care? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Obviously I care, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question, would I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still not exactly worth the new thread. You already asked this in the ask Devs...

But anyway, in short, no, he probably won't be getting rid of it. And if you look closely in that shot, you can see a bit of stubble on him!

HannahCrazy
09-24-2010, 05:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HannahCrazy:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by itsamea-mario:
does anyone really care? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Obviously I care, otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question, would I? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Still not exactly worth the new thread. You already asked this in the ask Devs...

But anyway, in short, no, he probably won't be getting rid of it. And if you look closely in that shot, you can see a bit of stubble on him! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, it is the general discussion, so I should be allowed to answer this in two places, right? And the last time I checked the ask the devs, no one had answered any of them. I'm not saying that the devs should, I mean people in general. If you for example knew that.. Cesare was from Poland, and I'd asked that and you hadn't answered it, I would post the question elsewhere too. Thanks for your reply though.