PDA

View Full Version : DLC and extra map codes for AC2

China_Cat_Rider
09-28-2010, 06:28 AM
I've owned the game for close to 6 months now, but have not had time to indulge myself. I'm pretty sure I had 3 codes that I put in when I bought the game (as I got codes from friends), but want to make sure I have the extra maps. Is there anyway to check and see what extra code content I have unlocked? I checked extras, the website, and Uplay and none of them show any extra areas. Also, the Uplay area no longer seems to be available...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

China_Cat_Rider
09-28-2010, 06:28 AM
I've owned the game for close to 6 months now, but have not had time to indulge myself. I'm pretty sure I had 3 codes that I put in when I bought the game (as I got codes from friends), but want to make sure I have the extra maps. Is there anyway to check and see what extra code content I have unlocked? I checked extras, the website, and Uplay and none of them show any extra areas. Also, the Uplay area no longer seems to be available...

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

China_Cat_Rider
09-28-2010, 10:07 AM
Nobody has an answer for this? =(

There has to be a way to see if you've unlocked these areas with codes without going into the game and finding out yourself...

(please help)

NuclearFuss
09-28-2010, 10:10 AM
Well the extra locations are classed as 'Templar Lairs', and the logo is a black square with a white cross, so if you go into the start menu, to DNA, you should be able to check if they there. Hope that helps http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif