PDA

View Full Version : If this game didn't have so much hype, there would be better reviews.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 01:39 PM
The huge negatives for this game was it didn't live up to the hype. If it didn't have so much hype, then reviewers wouldn't have had such high expectations waiting to be toppled over. It's "a huge disappointment" says IGN. Disappointment compaired to what? Their expectations? It's their fault for getting their expectations so high. I know, it's not a perfect game, but just because they wanted the game to be so good and it wasn't they are taking it out on the game.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 01:39 PM
The huge negatives for this game was it didn't live up to the hype. If it didn't have so much hype, then reviewers wouldn't have had such high expectations waiting to be toppled over. It's "a huge disappointment" says IGN. Disappointment compaired to what? Their expectations? It's their fault for getting their expectations so high. I know, it's not a perfect game, but just because they wanted the game to be so good and it wasn't they are taking it out on the game.

b-busher
11-13-2007, 01:42 PM
Thats what I sai so I,ll quote myself
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by b-busher:
I added all the scores and the average is 8 which is good but one thing that annoyes me is that just cause this game had alot of hype behind it and because they didnt like small aspects of the game they marked it lower if you think a game is going to be perfect and its not then dont go and give it a bad mark because you thought it would be prefect give it what it derserved if you just see it and played it without ever hearing about it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

chayangel
11-13-2007, 01:42 PM
not its not its just after 2 hours it gets very repetative and thats why jade flipped on ign forum and said shes leaving because someone said something thats true and before it was all lovely lovely

thun712
11-13-2007, 01:43 PM
I don't think Ubisoft was building up a "hype". WE built up the hype with high demands. Expectations are set by us, the developers only tell us their goal with the game. If they meet the goals or not depends on their work strategy. I think AC has met up to what Ubisoft set it out to be.

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 01:43 PM
B-Busher, But what i have read from you also, you have relied on reviews way to much. No offense.

Dark_zip
11-13-2007, 01:44 PM
@b-busher me 2
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dark_zip:
Ill just quote myself again...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dark_zip:
I dont care what game reviewers think since they only look at it the way they are supposed to do but if you look at it like a gamer you know that AC does something never done before! Its just fresh and new And its something else from all the FPS out there It made a Huge living world And so what it has flaws? Its a pilot game and the sequels are gonna rock so hard that dead game reviewers will turn into mindles AC 2 playing zombies! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

b-busher
11-13-2007, 01:46 PM
I know I do, I always do its like a habit, its stupid and I,m going to be like this until I play the game and realise how great it is, I worry too much.

AirRon_2K7
11-13-2007, 01:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by chayangel:
not its not its just after 2 hours it gets very repetative and thats why jade flipped on ign forum and said shes leaving because someone said something thats true and before it was all lovely lovely </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I've decieved you all, I'm Patrice and all I wanted to do was see what you thought of my game, but since you don't like it... I'm gonna kill myself, I'm sorry.

There, now go post that around the internet

You = gullible

Yeah, I'm sure Jade will quit... gosh that is the biggest laugh I've had since... about a minute ago when I heard a really good joke. I'm also sure she goes on forums.

&gt;.&gt;

Dark_zip
11-13-2007, 01:57 PM
That aint possible since you work with jade and still photoshop girls as a hobby PERVERT!

AirRon_2K7
11-13-2007, 01:58 PM
You do know that was a joke right... xD The hobby was photo manipulation, if you read... pervert...

but I'm dead now so don't talk to me

au reviour

iPlunder
11-13-2007, 02:00 PM
Jalel did work at ubisoft if thats who your talking about. thats not jade.

lukenichols
11-13-2007, 02:07 PM
heres the thing it has lived up to my hyp