PDA

View Full Version : Ive Reached the The game is Over now?***SPOILERS***

dragon1741983
01-07-2011, 02:49 PM
well logical if u reach the end the game is over but what i mean is that after ive finished the game and im the present times and get the worthless apple and kill the lil girl and the credits come

i mean cant i go back to the animus and choose a previous DNA sequence? i left ALOT of things unfinished in rome i didnt completely rebuild it and didnt do any of the side missions and wud rly like to go back there but there is no such option like there was when i was in the animus

and i rly dont feel like starting the whole game again i just played the main storylike thru real quick which was quite interesting if a bit short and linear, all about climb climb climb kill kill kill chase chase chase

the fact that etzio chased his arch nemesis down to the ends of the earth was kinda cool in my book but still

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted?

dragon1741983
01-07-2011, 02:49 PM
well logical if u reach the end the game is over but what i mean is that after ive finished the game and im the present times and get the worthless apple and kill the lil girl and the credits come

i mean cant i go back to the animus and choose a previous DNA sequence? i left ALOT of things unfinished in rome i didnt completely rebuild it and didnt do any of the side missions and wud rly like to go back there but there is no such option like there was when i was in the animus

and i rly dont feel like starting the whole game again i just played the main storylike thru real quick which was quite interesting if a bit short and linear, all about climb climb climb kill kill kill chase chase chase

the fact that etzio chased his arch nemesis down to the ends of the earth was kinda cool in my book but still

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted?

chizzy12
01-07-2011, 02:58 PM
Jeez that was hard to read..

You can't go back and play as Desmond, but you can do anything with Ezio after the credits roll. You can also redo DNA sequences by pressing start and then going to DNA. Choose the one you want and play it. It's that simple.

ninja_7_7
01-07-2011, 03:00 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragon1741983:

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
SPOILERS

dragon1741983
01-07-2011, 03:09 PM
geez wow the credits take like 15 minutes to roll its rly stupid i wish there was a skip button like rly who in the right mind wud waste his time reading thru all those names, if ur looking for something certain then u wud but yeh :P

i did it now and got to play again thnx

magesupermaster
01-07-2011, 03:28 PM
Patience.
It's a virtue. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

ninja_7_7
01-07-2011, 04:15 PM
Is grammar still taught in school?

Avl521
01-07-2011, 04:24 PM
Wow...
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dragon1741983:
"I can't playz laik Etzio nomore"
"Oh no matter, credits two large, me is etzio agayn" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

*HUGE Facepalm*

magesupermaster
01-08-2011, 02:03 AM
I HATE TXT SPK!!! http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-mad.gif

And it's Ezio! Ezio, Ezio, Ezio!!!

Alpha Ender
01-08-2011, 02:30 AM
I try not to be bothered by grammar and spelling, but this is too much. If you can't figure out how to spell it correctly, just say "I beat the game, I am in the credits, now what?"

Also, please don't put spoilers everywhere, especially without a *SPOILERS* tag. It makes it frustrating for people who haven't beaten the game yet or are just getting started on the series (I didn't start until about two months before ACII released).

LordWolv
01-08-2011, 02:44 AM
What's wrong with your grammar? Do you write like that in your textbook in school?

Why is it so difficult to wait until the end of the credits!?

"Justz complated teh gamez, nao i wantz to plai AGAN! I noZ, Ill RAGE ten postor on teh ACCCB forumz in mah amazin GRAMMMAAAAR!111 insteadz of waitin for teh crEEEDIITS!"

obliviondoll
01-08-2011, 03:23 AM
My spokes are goodest England.

/thread

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 03:30 AM

can someone help me if someone even botehred to read thru all of the bull**** i just posted? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Don't worry guys, I can speak his language.

Etzios plai agen aftr long craditz. itz logn i knos buy jst wati.

TRANSLATION : Ezio can be played after the credits. It is long I know but, just wait a bit.

Avl521
01-08-2011, 03:32 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:

Don't worry guys, I can speak his language.

Etzios plai agen aftr long craditz. itz logn i knos buy jst wati.

TRANSLATION : Ezio can be played after the credits. It is long I know but, just wait a bit. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WOW! you are so fluent in his language! haha that was hilarious.

Alpha Ender
01-08-2011, 03:32 AM
Praise be to the interwebs, we found a translator!! What gifts do you demand that we should bestow upon you, o great Translator? =)

TheSpectator
01-08-2011, 03:36 AM
He is google incarnate!

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 03:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
Praise be to the interwebs, we found a translator!! What gifts do you demand that we should bestow upon you, o great Translator? =) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SuperHeros don't require any rewards, Sir.

*Flys Off into the sun * http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

magesupermaster
01-08-2011, 03:43 AM
Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No, it's Ass4ssin8me- arrrggghhhhhhasfiprgjanpoe...

Alpha Ender
01-08-2011, 04:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ass4ssin8me:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlphaEnder:
Praise be to the interwebs, we found a translator!! What gifts do you demand that we should bestow upon you, o great Translator? =) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

SuperHeros don't require any rewards, Sir.

*Flys Off into the sun * http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So much win. I take it this thread is pretty much done then?

Ass4ssin8me
01-08-2011, 04:30 AM
Pretty Much. We should stop, posting and let it die before it turns into a Spam Monster and Eats the forums.

Avl521
01-08-2011, 07:49 AM
I agree with our hero!

magesupermaster
01-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Would it be too much if I've built a monument for our hero?

NuclearFuss
01-08-2011, 09:37 AM
Pffft... you're treating him like a god!!! All it takes is a bash on the head to be like that http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif

Black_Widow9
01-08-2011, 11:57 AM
@dragon1741983-
Please check the Forum Rules under Language (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2961017947#VIII) where you will see that text speak is not allowed.
Thanks

http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif I'm going to lock this now since the question was answered and Ass4ssin8me saved the day.