PDA

View Full Version : I dont get my trophies :S

superkootje
11-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Heey,

I have almost all single player trophies except for the flags, glyphs and feathers.
But i just saw I didnt get some trophies!!
I didnt get: Undertaker 2.0 (And yes I did replay the memory, even have 100% synch).
And the trophy where U need to renovate 5 buildings dont know the name in english, in dutch it is doe-het-zelfer.( I have renovated everything 100% even the empty buildings for thieves etc.)

Please help?

superkootje
11-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Heey,

I have almost all single player trophies except for the flags, glyphs and feathers.
I didnt get: Undertaker 2.0 (And yes I did replay the memory, even have 100% synch).
And the trophy where U need to renovate 5 buildings dont know the name in english, in dutch it is doe-het-zelfer.( I have renovated everything 100% even the empty buildings for thieves etc.)

Please help?

XVinny84X
11-26-2010, 01:20 PM
Might no sound to helpful but here it goes:

Forget the trophies and enjoy the game. Feels a lot better now doesn't it??

Lonnie_Jackson
11-26-2010, 01:40 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
Heey,

Please help? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's probably the trophy glitch. I haven't got this but keep your save file make another profile and just do those requirements.

superkootje
11-27-2010, 02:06 AM
dammm...
Then I have to do the story line again for a big part....
Well I am trophy fan and AC fan so :P

superkootje
12-09-2010, 09:09 AM
Heey,

which buildings exactly do I need to renovate?
Because I think I still dont get the trophy, im now playing for the second time.
I did get the undertaker trophy tough.
Please help.

markygangsta
12-09-2010, 09:42 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superkootje:
Heey,

which buildings exactly do I need to renovate?
Because I think I still dont get the trophy, im now playing for the second time.
I did get the undertaker trophy tough.
Please help. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You have to renovate 5 buildings in the Antico district. (Jaja, ben ook NL).

superkootje
12-09-2010, 12:00 PM
ja maar wat voor gebouwen dan?
en waar precies?
Leg ff uit, doee ddesnoods met paint op de map aangeven ofsow.

Yes, but which buildings exactly?
and where exactly?
please explain detailled http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

superkootje
12-11-2010, 01:53 AM
no-one?

Ru1986
12-11-2010, 02:34 AM
Sounds like a glich but if others say you gotta renovate then you gotta renovate.

superkootje
12-11-2010, 07:21 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
Sounds like a glich but if others say you gotta renovate then you gotta renovate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I KNOW!!!
but which buildings exactly?
becasue my first save: 100% renovated.
and my second i did alot but I wanna know which specific buildings I need to renovate and where!!

KabouterPitta
12-11-2010, 07:40 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ru1986:
Sounds like a glich but if others say you gotta renovate then you gotta renovate. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I KNOW!!!
but which buildings exactly?
becasue my first save: 100% renovated.
and my second i did alot but I wanna know which specific buildings I need to renovate and where!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think you can just renovate 5 random buildings.

Je zal dus opnieuw moeten het gebied unlocken en 5 gebouwen kopen(denk ik). Zeker dat je er 5 hebt? Misschien tellen sommigen(aquaducten/monumenten) niet mee?. Troost u, ik had deze glitch in ACII ook. Ik mocht mooi alles tot sequence 11 herspelen http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/compsmash.gif

superkootje
12-12-2010, 01:32 AM
welk gebied precies?
ze zeggen het oude deel, maar waar is dat :P

swimer700
12-12-2010, 01:55 AM
I have got this and I was hoping for a platinum http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif