PDA

View Full Version : DLC Questions - Australian - Please answer ASAP

EzioAssassin51
01-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Hello everybody!

At the moment, it is 7:40 here in Melbourne, Australia.

I have heard that The AC2 dlc, Battle of Forli, is available today (28th) for downloading on PSN (For PS3)

I have checked the PlayStation Store countless times today to see whether or not it has updated and included the new DLC but it hasn't updated.

I have three questions for my fellow Austrlians on this forums but i also ask for help from the Americans and everyone else!

Is the dlc, Battle Of Forli, available in Australia yet?

and

Do i have to do an internet system update to update the store or does it update itself?

If it does update itself, what day and time should it update?

I appreciate all your help in advance and ask if you can please answer as quickly as you can!

Thanks,

EzioAssassin51

EzioAssassin51
01-28-2010, 01:37 AM
Hello everybody!

At the moment, it is 7:40 here in Melbourne, Australia.

I have heard that The AC2 dlc, Battle of Forli, is available today (28th) for downloading on PSN (For PS3)

I have checked the PlayStation Store countless times today to see whether or not it has updated and included the new DLC but it hasn't updated.

I have three questions for my fellow Austrlians on this forums but i also ask for help from the Americans and everyone else!

Is the dlc, Battle Of Forli, available in Australia yet?

and

Do i have to do an internet system update to update the store or does it update itself?

If it does update itself, what day and time should it update?

I appreciate all your help in advance and ask if you can please answer as quickly as you can!

Thanks,

EzioAssassin51

Zesbeer
01-28-2010, 01:56 AM
it is 9am there (paris) so i bet we wont see it untill like 6 hours from now

mantledarcanum
01-28-2010, 02:05 AM
It's currently 3 am here in Chicago and the Lineage movies are still at the top of the XBL list. I'd say give it a couple more hours.

As far as updating goes, I know there was a patch earlier this week to help prep for the DLC, but otherwise, you have to go to the store and get it yourself.

EzioAssassin51
01-28-2010, 02:16 AM
@Zesbeer - Thanks Zes! will probably have to download it tomorrow then!

@aquarianfae - Yes! I downloaded the patch today! and i will download it tomorrow!

THANKS A LOT GUYS!

KakashiAssassin
01-28-2010, 02:30 AM
i feel the same ezioassassin,

I am also slightly annoyed that it was slated for jan 28th around the world, yet here we are, towards the end of the 28th and its not available yet :/

anagnoc
01-28-2010, 02:41 AM
I agree. It's annoying when it is advertised as released on the of 28th of Feb & also when you log into the game at the start screen. I say this to Ubi - please don't promise this to Aussie fans when you cannot come up with the goods. You probably have a good deal of fans down under so just be honest & say to them 29th of Feb!!!

endarkened
01-28-2010, 02:45 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by aquarianfae:
It's currently 3 am here in Chicago and the Lineage movies are still at the top of the XBL list. I'd say give it a couple more hours.

As far as updating goes, I know there was a patch earlier this week to help prep for the DLC, but otherwise, you have to go to the store and get it yourself. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Chicago? Well, hello neighbor.

Nothing still.

anagnoc
01-28-2010, 02:55 AM
Yeah it's 4 in the morning Chicago - it is 9pm here in OZ hehe.

KakashiAssassin
01-28-2010, 04:26 AM
im downloading it now!! woo!

its $6.95 au

Rompipalle1488
01-28-2010, 08:20 AM
WAAAAAZZZZZZZZUUUUUPPP??!!
OMFG IT'S AVAILABLE??!?!?!?!

EzioAssassin51
01-28-2010, 11:55 AM
(It's 6am here)

It is now available on PSn in Aus but i need to wait till tonight to download it because i'll be away most of the day!

NO! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_frown.gif

Thanks guys for your help! This thread can be closed now if the mods want!