PDA

View Full Version : Rufi Troubles

wavz
12-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Sorry if I missed this before in the posts, but Im starting out as a Rufi pilot under the pilot carerrs and everytime I fly one, my pontoons rip off. Is this bad pilot error or a bug in the game?

Zeus-cat
12-08-2004, 02:10 PM
I have taken off and landed the Rufi in single missions with no problems. I haven't done a carrer with it

Zeus-cat

R_Mutt
12-08-2004, 03:43 PM
the floats break off at speeds of 400-450 kmh, not to mention if enemy guns even look at them slightly they fall off in fear.

panthercules
12-08-2004, 09:20 PM
From my limited testing so far, they seem to have corrected this float-fall-off problem with the new patch 3.02bm.

I have tested Vals, Stukas and Rufes so far - for me, the Rufe's floats stayed on till the whole plane began breaking up, which hapened consistently (over 4 or 5 tests) at around 660-680 kph - I used 3.02bm "old" .exe this time since I didn't feel like rebooting after like I always have to do with the "new" .exe - I got the same basic results with both Vals and Stukas (slightly different break-up speeds, but all well over 600kph) - the wheels on those stayed on for me till the whole plane started breaking up