PDA

View Full Version : What do you make of this ?!USB /Mouse /Joystick (?) Overclocking!!!

ytareh
07-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Ive tried this and MAY(-quite confident) detect an improvement in mouse performance .This utility incresese the USB Response Rate .Its in this months PC GAMER (UK)The reccommended rate to try is 500Hz .125is default and 1000 is strongly advised against(its even in red!)
I reckon sniper in COD2 and IL2 rear gunner may be sharper
I think it has to be reset to higher value after every reboot.
Try it .Im curious what you guys think.Any difference to joystick....there might be....

ytareh
07-06-2007, 01:03 PM
Ive tried this and MAY(-quite confident) detect an improvement in mouse performance .This utility incresese the USB Response Rate .Its in this months PC GAMER (UK)The reccommended rate to try is 500Hz .125is default and 1000 is strongly advised against(its even in red!)
I reckon sniper in COD2 and IL2 rear gunner may be sharper
I think it has to be reset to higher value after every reboot.
Try it .Im curious what you guys think.Any difference to joystick....there might be....

ytareh
07-06-2007, 01:04 PM
Guess this might help!!!

www.tinyurl.com/2cdd88 (http://www.tinyurl.com/2cdd88) (very small download <1Mb)

ytareh
07-06-2007, 01:10 PM
Of course this will only improve (?) a USB mouse ....But it might help to have an old style (PS2) mouse around in case you overcook your overclock and the thing stops working!