PDA

View Full Version : The Son Theory (spoilers)

Radman500
11-20-2010, 12:58 PM
SPOILERS

so we now know that desmond's son plays an important role in the world of AC.. according to Subject 16...

my theory is that desmond is not the true savior, but his son is.. and we have been playing his son reliving desmond's memories the whole time.. so a memory within a memory

desmond son is an adult, around 2030-2040.. and that something happened.. the doomsday never happened in 2012.. it was delayed somehow... and now it is coming around again, and its up to desmond's son to stop it.

another theory is, that desmond did stop the doomsday, but a BIGGER thread has risen and its up to desmond's son to stop it

what are your theories on the SON THEORY

Radman500
11-20-2010, 12:58 PM
SPOILERS

so we now know that desmond's son plays an important role in the world of AC.. according to Subject 16...

my theory is that desmond is not the true savior, but his son is.. and we have been playing his son reliving desmond's memories the whole time.. so a memory within a memory

desmond son is an adult, around 2030-2040.. and that something happened.. the doomsday never happened in 2012.. it was delayed somehow... and now it is coming around again, and its up to desmond's son to stop it.

another theory is, that desmond did stop the doomsday, but a BIGGER thread has risen and its up to desmond's son to stop it

what are your theories on the SON THEORY

Theassassin4756
11-20-2010, 02:29 PM
i personally think the son theory isn't the thing they are going for.

my theory on the ending is that Desmond is in baby at the Assassins HQ and they are going through the memories to see if Desmond is a triator or not and what happened to Lucy... the keywords fro me at the credits was " The machine made him do this."

Another point of this is when Desmond and Rebbecca are talking about the memories and how it was like helping him through Phycological trauma...

Maybe Desmond's son might play a role in the series at a latter time... but i dont believe that He is the main protagonist.

Another thing is we dont know for sure IF Lucy is dead yet... for all we know she could be alive... 16 could be talking about Juno/Minerva or hell even if Lucy could be EVE for all we know....
Just my 2 cents and if u got any other good points on this or other theories i would be glad to here them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Radman500
11-20-2010, 03:17 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Theassassin4756:
i personally think the son theory isn't the thing they are going for.

my theory on the ending is that Desmond is in baby at the Assassins HQ and they are going through the memories to see if Desmond is a triator or not and what happened to Lucy... the keywords fro me at the credits was " The machine made him do this."

Another point of this is when Desmond and Rebbecca are talking about the memories and how it was like helping him through Phycological trauma...

Maybe Desmond's son might play a role in the series at a latter time... but i dont believe that He is the main protagonist.

Another thing is we dont know for sure IF Lucy is dead yet... for all we know she could be alive... 16 could be talking about Juno/Minerva or hell even if Lucy could be EVE for all we know....
Just my 2 cents and if u got any other good points on this or other theories i would be glad to here them http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

you mean desmond's baby.. and they are going through his memories to see if his dad (desmond) is a traitor or not

Theassassin4756
11-20-2010, 03:41 PM
Baby as in Animus 2.0.

Keighvin
11-20-2010, 03:44 PM
No, I think he means Desmod is in Baby, which is what Rebecca calls the Animus 2.0.

Theassassin4756
11-20-2010, 03:47 PM
This^