PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft DRM: Assassin's Creed 2 and crashing; saved games become obsolete

slinky777
07-02-2010, 07:31 PM
So I was playing Ubisoft's amazing Assassin's Creed 2 for about 9 hours. 10 hours ago my game had crashed and I lost my save so I had to start from one of my previous outdated ones - I thought it wasn't too bad because it was only about 15 minutes old. The bad thing was, it happened once more 10 hours later, about 15 minutes ago. I had been playing through the game like no tomorrow and I was set back by 10 hours because Ubisoft doesn't want me to save my games properly. I do not want to re-do those 10 hours but I do want to enjoy my game. I am frustrated because this has happened several times before and now I am sick of it.

Ubisoft: I will no longer buy a single game made or published by your company. I will pirate every game of yours that I wish to play. I will not regret a thing. Hopefully you'll change your DRM solutions and when you do I will properly pay you for the games that I will no doubt be enjoying. Good day, and expect one more customer to be lost.

slinky777
07-02-2010, 07:31 PM
So I was playing Ubisoft's amazing Assassin's Creed 2 for about 9 hours. 10 hours ago my game had crashed and I lost my save so I had to start from one of my previous outdated ones - I thought it wasn't too bad because it was only about 15 minutes old. The bad thing was, it happened once more 10 hours later, about 15 minutes ago. I had been playing through the game like no tomorrow and I was set back by 10 hours because Ubisoft doesn't want me to save my games properly. I do not want to re-do those 10 hours but I do want to enjoy my game. I am frustrated because this has happened several times before and now I am sick of it.

Ubisoft: I will no longer buy a single game made or published by your company. I will pirate every game of yours that I wish to play. I will not regret a thing. Hopefully you'll change your DRM solutions and when you do I will properly pay you for the games that I will no doubt be enjoying. Good day, and expect one more customer to be lost.