PDA

View Full Version : DeviceLink Online Please

MrQBerrt
01-27-2006, 12:07 PM
It seems like this hasn't been brought up for awhile, so I figured I'd post this just in case Oleg sees it before it is off the first page of ORR.

There might not be a ton of us, and I realize development costs need to be justified by a number of customers who want the feature, but there are at least a few of us who would like to read in game data.

For many of us, all we really want is to be able to read the instrament data on another monitor.

If this is possible and easy for you to do, please do so. I imagine the easiest way is to enable devicelink online. Many have suggested this, but I'm bringing it up again just to show that there is still interest.

MrQBerrt
01-27-2006, 12:07 PM
It seems like this hasn't been brought up for awhile, so I figured I'd post this just in case Oleg sees it before it is off the first page of ORR.

There might not be a ton of us, and I realize development costs need to be justified by a number of customers who want the feature, but there are at least a few of us who would like to read in game data.

For many of us, all we really want is to be able to read the instrament data on another monitor.

If this is possible and easy for you to do, please do so. I imagine the easiest way is to enable devicelink online. Many have suggested this, but I'm bringing it up again just to show that there is still interest.

WWSensei
01-27-2006, 02:21 PM
Only way you'll get support for online play is if it is an option for the server op to turn it off. Otherwise the witchhunters will always blame it as a cheat.

poepkop
01-27-2006, 09:55 PM
Oh yes, it would be a sweet thing to have.

Willey
01-27-2006, 10:02 PM
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!!!1!!11 !!1einself