PDA

View Full Version : Revelations Database?

AdmiralPerry
11-25-2011, 06:18 PM
I was looking through my database today, and I'm thinking I'm missing some entries. For instance, I'm missing an entry for Leandros, and also for Ezio, which I thought would have tripped at the start of the game at least. Also missing one for one of the Templar agents. Does anyone have any ideas? I can't find a complete listing anywhere.

grant770
11-25-2011, 06:22 PM
For Ezio you can replay the mission 'A Narrow Escape" and the entry will pop up on the screen and you have to press select/back or the equivalent on computer to open it. for Leandros and the others you can try replaying the missions that they're in and doing the same. Hope i helped!

AdmiralPerry
11-25-2011, 06:34 PM
I haven't tried Leandros yet, but I did replay A Narrow Escape. Ezio is just being really stubborn. I guess I'll keep trying until something, if anything, happens. Thanks!

Xstantin
11-25-2011, 09:24 PM
It actually took me a while to figure out how to get the entry for Lysistrata the Thespian. Leandros and the Thieves never appeared however

Konzti
12-09-2011, 05:15 AM
Well, so how did you get the Lysistrata Database entry anyway? I tried and tried getting it by replaying "The Thespian, Part II", but it just won't pop up. Any advice would me more than welcome!

Greetings, Konzti

Talos the Based
12-30-2011, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by Konzti:
Well, so how did you get the Lysistrata Database entry anyway? I tried and tried getting it by replaying "The Thespian, Part II", but it just won't pop up. Any advice would me more than welcome!

Greetings, Konzti
Can anyone answer his question because I am wondering the same exact thing.