PDA

View Full Version : Key Code already in use

melonhead342
08-06-2010, 02:07 AM
I just bought the game today and installed it fine. Signed up to ubi and logged in. When ive enter the key code it says its already in use. it was brand new when i bought it so it hasnt been installed before. PLease help

melonhead342
08-06-2010, 02:07 AM
I just bought the game today and installed it fine. Signed up to ubi and logged in. When ive enter the key code it says its already in use. it was brand new when i bought it so it hasnt been installed before. PLease help

Mr_Shade
08-06-2010, 04:15 AM
Hi there,

If your 100% sure you have not confused the letter OH with the number zero for example, then it may be best to contact the retailer and explain the problem to them.

They should then be able to resolve the problem for you, by giving you another copy of the game /CD Key.

If you get no help from them - you can also contact Ubisoft support who will be able to assit you further - be aware you will need to provide photographic proof of both your CD key and the receipt [or if purchased online, your online order confirmation].

Details on how to contact support are in the manual - or you can use the web link in my signature.

melonhead342
08-06-2010, 10:17 AM
There isnt any O or Zeros in my key. I rang the retailer and they couldnt help me. Ive emailed ubi but am still waiting for a reply.

Have you got any other ideas?

Mr_Shade
08-07-2010, 08:02 AM
Ubisoft support are the best option then.