PDA

View Full Version : problem in memory block 4!!!!

alx90
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
hey i have assassins creed for ps3 and started playing just fine,I also downloaded the update for the game.....
now with my problem when im up to memory block 4 i get to talk to three assassins bureau about my next target...and after that my objectives are climbing view points so i can complete investigation for my next and fourth assassination, what happens is after i go to all three cities and talk to the bureaus i climb a view point in each city to try and find an objective cause i don't know which city is the one i have to investigate or in which is my next assasination target, so i kept climbing view points everywhere and nothing appeared on the gps map, could some help me with this....thanx in advance

alx90
12-23-2007, 04:48 PM
hey i have assassins creed for ps3 and started playing just fine,I also downloaded the update for the game.....
now with my problem when im up to memory block 4 i get to talk to three assassins bureau about my next target...and after that my objectives are climbing view points so i can complete investigation for my next and fourth assassination, what happens is after i go to all three cities and talk to the bureaus i climb a view point in each city to try and find an objective cause i don't know which city is the one i have to investigate or in which is my next assasination target, so i kept climbing view points everywhere and nothing appeared on the gps map, could some help me with this....thanx in advance

stix489
12-23-2007, 04:52 PM
Maybe you're not in the right district?

And you already have the exact same thread with a different title...you better delete one of them right now!