PDA

View Full Version : Scoped Gun sight

walsh2509
10-27-2004, 11:28 AM
The scoped gunsight in the early japanese fighter, how do you uncover it to see down it?

I used shift-F1 to get the gunsight to fill the screen but it was blackout (or should I say more darkblue ) I have looked at the keycard that came in the box and I don't see anything in it about "uncovering the sight" looking down it yes! the Shift-F1 but nothing else.

I also looked in the read me nothing there that I could ..

hope someone know how! I have asked before and got some advise from fellow PF'ers but in the end where they pointed me to , I could see nothing about this!

again many thanks .......... W2509

beepboop
10-27-2004, 11:32 AM
Remove the cap by presseing CTRL D, or whatever you have the reticle dimmer set to. Then press Shift F1, like you do in the SBD.

By the way, the Plane is a D3A Val, which is a divebomber. I really rather reccommend that you do not try using it as a fighter!!!

Brain32
10-27-2004, 11:33 AM
Look for the recticle "something" in controls and bind a key for it.

walsh2509
10-27-2004, 11:33 AM
thanks ........

ELEM
10-27-2004, 11:44 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by beepboop:
By the way, the Plane is a D3A Val, which is a divebomber. I really rather reccommend that you do not try using it as a fighter!!! <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

He did say fighter, so he means the Ki-43. I've used the Val as a fighter too. Got 2 Wildcat kills so far.