PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Multiplsyer game modes you want to see

Hitman_H94
06-25-2010, 11:30 AM
So just like the title says what would youlike to see. I'll start off:

Free-for-all
Self explanatory

Team Deathmatch
Again self explanatory

Target
2 teams of 4
One team has to assassinat a target whilst the others have to defend him. This could either be a timelimit or until the target reaches a certain location. After the time limit, until the location has been reached or the target has been assassinated the game ends and teams switch sides.

There will be no guns or throwing knives as that would make it too easy

Something I was thinking about was every turn a person is chosen to play as a Brutes, they have more health and a better weapon and a few throwing knives, but when he is killed the player becomes a normal assassin

CTF
Self explanatory but when the assassin picks it up he holds it like in Halo and can use it as a weapon

Now add yours

Hitman_H94
06-25-2010, 11:30 AM
So just like the title says what would youlike to see. I'll start off:

Free-for-all
Self explanatory

Team Deathmatch
Again self explanatory

Target
2 teams of 4
One team has to assassinat a target whilst the others have to defend him. This could either be a timelimit or until the target reaches a certain location. After the time limit, until the location has been reached or the target has been assassinated the game ends and teams switch sides.

There will be no guns or throwing knives as that would make it too easy

Something I was thinking about was every turn a person is chosen to play as a Brutes, they have more health and a better weapon and a few throwing knives, but when he is killed the player becomes a normal assassin

CTF
Self explanatory but when the assassin picks it up he holds it like in Halo and can use it as a weapon

Now add yours

DarkAutocon
06-25-2010, 11:33 AM
2 Assassins 1 Cup
Self explanatory....lol just kidding.

Oh i think there should be like a King of the Hill mode, that'd be cool. Dunno how it'd work.

El_Sjietah
06-25-2010, 12:02 PM
1 player spawns as assassin, the rest as guards. The guards have to hunt down the assassin. Only the assassin can score points. Once a guard kills the assassin, he'll spawn as an assassin and the previous assassin spawns as a guard. Done in many games already, but it suits this one so well.

iLikeBacon
06-25-2010, 12:05 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
1 player spawns as assassin, the rest as guards. The guards have to hunt down the assassin. Only the assassin can score points. Once a guard kills the assassin, he'll spawn as an assassin and the previous assassin spawns as a guard. Done in many games already, but it suits this one so well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Epic idea is epic. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/11.gif

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Hitman_H94
06-25-2010, 12:13 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by El_Sjietah:
1 player spawns as assassin, the rest as guards. The guards have to hunt down the assassin. Only the assassin can score points. Once a guard kills the assassin, he'll spawn as an assassin and the previous assassin spawns as a guard. Done in many games already, but it suits this one so well. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Like Predator Hunt in AvP, that is good

Hitman_H94
06-25-2010, 12:15 PM
Another idea One assassin at the beginning rest are guards, when the assassin kills someone they join him or it could be one guard and the rest assassins

Deathgrim666
06-28-2010, 11:07 AM

yeah that and maybe a king of the hill or ctf would be sick

mrfishy101
06-28-2010, 12:02 PM

So basically, a juggernaut mode?

xChupa
06-28-2010, 12:17 PM
Thats like Pitch Black in TCoR: Assault on Dark Athena or w/e.

It would be epic, but would be pretty hard to do. How would the guards kill the assassin? With swords? Could the Assassin fight back or only run away? Ect...

I think it would be cool to have PvP sword fights, but idk how that would work.

Deathgrim666
06-28-2010, 01:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by xChupa:
Thats like Pitch Black in TCoR: Assault on Dark Athena or w/e.

It would be epic, but would be pretty hard to do. How would the guards kill the assassin? With swords? Could the Assassin fight back or only run away? Ect...

I think it would be cool to have PvP sword fights, but idk how that would work. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

if they did a pvp sword fight people would just sit there hitting only counter so no.

iLikeBacon
06-28-2010, 02:47 PM
I think it would be fun to have a total riot with an enemy team, you are given only your fists and have to go out and bash people. You aren't aloud to have your guard up for a certain amount of time? Idk. Sounds cool to me.

-Bacon http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

Deathgrim666
06-28-2010, 03:10 PM
maybe a horde mode would be ok, 8 player vs npc with sword fighting.

Murcuseo
06-28-2010, 03:14 PM
I'd like to see a mode similar to Rush in BFBC2, except you'd obviously use districts rather than M-COM stations... and thankfully there would be no noobtubing, or propiping as I've heard it being refered to lately lol

2 teams of 6 in one district with limited respawn tickets for each side, random spawn locations and no specific targets. Similar to a TDM but once one side has run out of respawn tickets in that district they lose it and everyone moves on to the next one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU). You could potentially use the whole of Rome and the winning team would be the Champions of Rome. Maybe they could add a title if you win the mode 100 times without losing a district, you'd be <span class="ev_code_RED">'&lt;Username&gt;, Champion of Rome'</span>. That would also be an excellent place for clan vs clan matches, you need to gain the bragging rights somehow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Mai-an
06-29-2010, 04:03 AM
How about a race mode, players start on the edge of the map and have to make it to a point and loot something without being killed by guards or each other.

Players would be low heath so only two or three hits from a bow would kill so just running across the roofs wouldn't work 100%.

It would be a good mix of speed and stealth.

Hitman_H94
06-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Maybe a mode when you only have guns and throwin knives that way its kinda like a third person shooter

EzioAssassin51
06-29-2010, 05:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hitman_H94:
Maybe a mode when you only have guns and throwin knives that way its kinda like a third person shooter </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naa... That would just be the first step into making AC another shooter and nobody wants that!

Hitman_H94
06-29-2010, 05:59 AM
True lol

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 08:25 PM
A really good idea would be to have some sort of racing on the Circus Maximus (an actual landmark in Rome where Chariot races took place)!

This could be both online with split screen or offline with horses!

Who thinks that would be good?

Deathgrim666
07-03-2010, 08:34 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:
A really good idea would be to have some sort of racing on the Circus Maximus (an actual landmark in Rome where Chariot races took place)!

Who thinks that would be good? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think doing races would be fine but i don't want it one of the 2 modes not yet talked about. kinda seems like a waste instead of doing any of the other ideas already stated.

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 09:23 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

i think doing races would be fine but i don't want it one of the 2 modes not yet talked about. kinda seems like a waste instead of doing any of the other ideas already stated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! i guess mine is more a 'if you want to include anymore' type thing

Oatkeeper
07-03-2010, 09:39 PM
Apple of Eden (Keep Away):
The Apple of Eden spawns somewhere of the map, all the players have an indicator to where its general location, when a player finds the apple, they must keep it for as long as possible. All the players are aware of the holders general location and whoever kills them will receive the apple. The player who had the apple for the longest total time wins.

Notes: it would probably be good to have the holder unable to hide in cover so they must blend in crowds and avoid detection and cant just hide the entire time while many assassins are in a single area trying to find the target, the assassin who just gained the apple should probably be given an ability so its not stolen from him the moment he is seen killing the last holder, otherwise it might start a mass chase scene (though that might be cool). I think that it could be done if proper balancing precautions where taken.

Kill the Leader:
Two teams of Assassins are each randomly assigned a leader. The teammates must either protect their leader (who would be blending in or attacking) or kill the opposing teams leader. When a leader goes into a chase, all his teammates are alerted so they may help him. When a leader is killed the killers team is awarded points and a new player is chosen to be the new leader to keep things fresh.

Capture the objectives
Capture the objectives:
Your average capture the objectives, But with the Parkour and assassination element it has a chance to be very unique. The objectives could either be stationary (like most games with this mode) or move (like in gears of war)

Notes: I really like how this could be pulled off given the variation of locations objectives could be in given AC's area, in crowed streets to lone building tops. Their would obviously be no chase scenes here cause they have to stay in a single area.

Deathgrim666
07-03-2010, 09:53 PM
we are talking about modes not cool names for modes lol.

Oatkeeper
07-03-2010, 09:59 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by deathgrim666:
we are talking about modes not cool names for modes lol. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Im naming my ideas so I can separate them from each other in my head, lol.

EzioAssassin51
07-03-2010, 10:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
Apple of Eden:
The Apple of Eden spawns somewhere of the map, all the players have an indicator to where its general location, when a player finds the apple, they must keep it for as long as possible. All the players are aware of the holders general location and whoever kills them will receive the apple. The player who had the apple for the longest total time wins.

Notes: it would probably be good to have the holder unable to hide in cover so they must blend in crowds and avoid detection and cant just hide the entire time while many assassins are in a single area trying to find the target, the assassin who just gained the apple should probably be given an ability so its not stolen from him the moment he is seen killing the last holder, otherwise it might start a mass chase scene (though that might be cool). I think that it could be done if proper balancing precautions where taken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is actually a good name for a CTF version of AC! Only the Apple is the Flag!

SchwiftyCrooze
07-03-2010, 10:13 PM
How about something like a Gang War? Where you have maybe 4 or 5 districts of Rome (or any city) and there are maybe 6 assassin's in each district. In each Gang's district there will be a piece of power which could be like a piece of eden or somthing of the sort. Now the object is for your fellow assassin's to decide who will stay back and defend this piece of importance and for the rest to go out and invade another's district and try to retrieve another Gang's Piece of Power. Now what to do with the other assassin's that got destroyed Idk, and I am sorry if others had this kind of idea I just thought of it quick and didnt want to lose the idea so I am sorry.

Oatkeeper
07-03-2010, 10:16 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
Apple of Eden:

Notes: it would probably be good to have the holder unable to hide in cover so they must blend in crowds and avoid detection and cant just hide the entire time while many assassins are in a single area trying to find the target, the assassin who just gained the apple should probably be given an ability so its not stolen from him the moment he is seen killing the last holder, otherwise it might start a mass chase scene (though that might be cool). I think that it could be done if proper balancing precautions where taken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is actually a good name for a CTF version of AC! Only the Apple is the Flag! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Its not really the average capture the flag since the basic idea of CTF is there are two flags and must be brought from one base to the other.

This mode is a single "flag" and the holder is rewarded for keeping it while other players try to take it to get their own points. there are modes like it in other games but I wouldn't call it a CTF as much as I would "Keep away".

I could have easily said a standard CTF mode but I figured its a given since there was a mini game of it in AC2. and with proper Multiplayer it could be much more fleshed out (and actually kill people and not just bump them like the mini game).

villy23
07-06-2010, 02:10 AM
have a look at the colosseum mode thread. Sounds good to me like nazi zombies in cod and you can get perks like faster run or 1 hit kills and you need to buy weapons off of the walls

EzioAssassin51
07-06-2010, 07:01 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by villy23:
have a look at the colosseum mode thread. Sounds good to me like nazi zombies in cod and you can get perks like faster run or 1 hit kills and you need to buy weapons off of the walls </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Naa, like i said, the buying weapons off the walls in that mode would be stupid!

austin128
07-13-2010, 10:41 PM
(Taken from closed thread)
quote:
Originally posted by sw4ggerd4gger:
Capture the Money ( idea by EzioTheAssassin. Team A tries to capture the money and return it to base while Team B tries to stop them)

The only thing about modes like these is how the combat would work. In Hunted the whole "one-hit kills, and the player being attacked might be able to counter" works better because you are sneaked up on. But you'll be looking and expecting them here, so it probably would work better with a more actioney-system in these types of modes.

ganchair
07-14-2010, 04:51 PM
-Templar elimination. 2 teams of assassins, each team work together to assassnate as many templares using any possible way to get it done.

austin128
07-14-2010, 07:27 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ganchair:
-Templar elimination. 2 teams of assassins, each team work together to assassnate as many templares using any possible way to get it done. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Would the assassin's being killing the other team of assassins during this as well?

sm312
07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Something like Search and Destroy would be cool, I'm gonna leave it up to you to figure out the info I'm at my work. lol. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

HiddenBlad3
07-15-2010, 06:56 AM
Search and Assassinate http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif like search and destroy but like this

5 players on each team

Must assassinate other team members

no respawning

double xp with each kill!

THAT WOULD Rock

thekyle0
07-15-2010, 09:08 AM
Apple of Eden (Keep Away):

Notes: it would probably be good to have the holder unable to hide in cover so they must blend in crowds and avoid detection and cant just hide the entire time while many assassins are in a single area trying to find the target, the assassin who just gained the apple should probably be given an ability so its not stolen from him the moment he is seen killing the last holder, otherwise it might start a mass chase scene (though that might be cool). I think that it could be done if proper balancing precautions where taken. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Great idea, though it probably isn't a good idea to handicap the holder in any way since there are potentially seven other players stalking them. Besides, the radar circle that we've seen in the Wanted mode still points you in the target's direction even if they're hidden. It just won't say you have a line of sight until you're right next to them and the circle fills completely. I assume that the radar is what you had in mind for giving the general location of the Apple-holder. As for the balancing issue, players could still select their two abilities like they do in Wanted. However, only the one with the apple will be able to use their abilities. Or, allow everyone their abilities and give the one with the apple much faster cool-down times. I would say 20 seconds is fair.

DavisP92
07-15-2010, 09:33 AM
that apple of eden idea is great. but if the person who has the apple of eden then they should be able to do something with it. like make a clone or something.

another idea would be (idk if someone already said it), something like the movie paintball. where one person is a super assassin or something like a juggernaut, and they get points for killing their targets creatively and around the map there are treasure chests that have a valuable peace of armor or a weapon that can kill the juggernaut. Idkk if that'll work tho.

idea number 2. if they do something like 2 or 3 assassins vs. 2 or 3 guards. then the assassin's should only have close range weapons like the hidden blade and a sword or short sword. and the guards should have more long range weapons like the crossbow or gun and then a sword. that'll be hard, it'll make the assassins want to be extremely sneaky. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

austin128
07-16-2010, 02:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Pdavis3:
that apple of eden idea is great. but if the person who has the apple of eden then they should be able to do something with it. like make a clone or something. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, like special supernatural abilities would be cool imo.

UBOSOFT-Gamer
07-16-2010, 06:23 AM

i think doing races would be fine but i don't want it one of the 2 modes not yet talked about. kinda seems like a waste instead of doing any of the other ideas already stated. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah! i guess mine is more a 'if you want to include anymore' type thing </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but i like your racing idea. would be good to earn money.

Nuno987
07-16-2010, 07:16 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Robson19822009:
I'd like to see a mode similar to Rush in BFBC2, except you'd obviously use districts rather than M-COM stations... and thankfully there would be no noobtubing, or propiping as I've heard it being refered to lately lol

2 teams of 6 in one district with limited respawn tickets for each side, random spawn locations and no specific targets. Similar to a TDM but once one side has run out of respawn tickets in that district they lose it and everyone moves on to the next one (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WM1RChZk1EU). You could potentially use the whole of Rome and the winning team would be the Champions of Rome. Maybe they could add a title if you win the mode 100 times without losing a district, you'd be <span class="ev_code_RED">'&lt;Username&gt;, Champion of Rome'</span>. That would also be an excellent place for clan vs clan matches, you need to gain the bragging rights somehow http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, or instead of M-com stations, it could be a target to eliminate, instead of warning that a charge has been placed, an assassin is close to the target or something... nice idea http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Nuno987
07-16-2010, 07:20 AM
A cooperative game mode would also be cool, like, your a team of guards(online people), and you have to stop a murder that is going to happen[kill the assassins(npc's)]...

austin128
07-16-2010, 08:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nuno987:
A cooperative game mode would also be cool, like, your a team of guards(online people), and you have to stop a murder that is going to happen[kill the assassins(npc's)]... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I'm all for co-op. I think assassinations where you both have to assassinate two guards at one time, planning gameplay like that, would be extremely fun and rewarding.

TheSnowmanSaint
07-18-2010, 09:01 AM
Im easy to please, I just want Co-Op.

austin128
07-18-2010, 09:58 PM
AC:B Won't have co-op. (http://videogamesdaily.com/news/201007/ubisoft-assassins-creed-co-op-is-super-interesting-but-doesnt-make-sense/)

austin128
07-18-2010, 10:05 PM
"Basically, what Abstergo is doing is they’re recruiting subjects and sort of uploading genetic memories into their brains, into their minds, and allowing them to train with the assassin’s skills. So in consequence you will have Templars with assassin skills."
-Jean Francois Boivin (Associate producer for AC:B)

That's how they do it!

Link (http://videogamesdaily.com/interviews/201007/interview-assassins-creed-brotherhood/2/)

tyrce111
07-24-2010, 07:17 AM
In Apple of Eden when you get the apple You get 6 clones that will free run in any direction like an AI...
If someone kills a duplicate you dont get points...
Unless you kill the actual Apple holder...

If you kill the holder while there are still AI's still in play they are turned into clones aswell as 6 clones you get automaticaly...

This will obviously try and confuze people...

I also think when there is a new holder...
Your circular crosshair that lights up in the direction of him/her is fully lighted up for 10-20 second to disorentate players...

austin128
07-25-2010, 02:27 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:
In Apple of Eden when you get the apple You get 6 clones that will free run in any direction like an AI...

If you kill the holder while there are still AI's still in play they are turned into clones aswell as 6 clones you get automaticaly...

Your circular crosshair that lights up in the direction of him/her is fully lighted up for 10-20 second to disorentate players... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait so will it just be trial-and-error to find the real target?

EzioAssassin51
07-25-2010, 03:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by austin128:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by tyrce111:

Your circular crosshair that lights up in the direction of him/her is fully lighted up for 10-20 second to disorentate players... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Wait so will it just be trial-and-error to find the real target? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that wouldn't work!

Chris199930
07-25-2010, 10:48 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by austin128:

Wait so will it just be trial-and-error to find the real target? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, that wouldn't work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Perhaps there would be a difference between the clones and the apple holder,like,the AH is glowing gold,or leaves a golden trail when he moves. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_cool.gif

AustinKane
07-25-2010, 11:55 AM
How about a co-op story mode version. For instance, what if they could link someone else up to Desmond's memories, so they could both re-live the experiences.

Kind of like the new movie Inception where other people could link up to someone else's dreams. (That movie was great btw.)

SlimeDynamiteD
07-25-2010, 12:21 PM
What about like a Co-op as in Special Ops in Modern Warfare 2, just a couple of random missions you can do with a friend.

SupremeCaptain
07-25-2010, 12:30 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
What about like a Co-op as in Special Ops in Modern Warfare 2, just a couple of random missions you can do with a friend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Great idea!

thekyle0
07-25-2010, 12:54 PM
I was wondering why they didn't justify something like that by using the Templar side of the story as well. It would make more sense for them to be using structured scenarios to train their own assassins.

Rumble_Strike
07-25-2010, 01:25 PM
I would like a multiplayer mode which makes use of the fantastic architecture in Rome and the free-running/climbing skills that make this game unique.

Perhaps some kind of race to the top of a tall landmark, or something. I'm not sure, but it would certainly separate AC:B out if it could leverage that part of the single player game somehow.

austin128
07-25-2010, 04:15 PM

Yeah, that wouldn't work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, I agree. Maybe as time goes on it narrows the area to the real target?
Or you could have the clones work like thieves, extra fighters making you harder to beat. But then how would combat work in multiplayer.
Anyways, I really like the idea of one super-powered player (in every way).

godsmack_darius
07-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Guys, I had a brainstorm...

CAPTURE THE FLAG BABY!

Id love to be chased around the city with a flag in my hand, running on rooftops, it would be amazing!

austin128
07-25-2010, 08:24 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SlimeDynamiteD:
What about like a Co-op as in Special Ops in Modern Warfare 2, just a couple of random missions you can do with a friend. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Exactly!

austin128
07-25-2010, 08:25 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by godsmack_darius:
Guys, I had a brainstorm...

CAPTURE THE FLAG BABY!

Id love to be chased around the city with a flag in my hand, running on rooftops, it would be amazing! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Definitely!

austin128
07-25-2010, 08:30 PM
For the Apple-Holder mode (or whatever it's called), I think they should have it so it takes 3 times to kill the holder. The first two times the holder will only get cut or grapple with him on the ground and throw him in the air. Maybe each subsequent time he gets weaker.

austin128
07-25-2010, 08:36 PM
I've come up with a mode called "Pieces of Eden". Every player starts out with one piece of Eden that gives each a different boost (clones that stay around you the whole time for the Apple, increased strength (if they put some kind of timing based combat in multiplayer where if you see you're assassin you can decide to go in "combat mode" like in singleplayer)/longer counter-kill window for the Sword, limited invisibility for the Shroud, etc.
If you kill a player, you get his POE, and whoever collects all POE's, or kills the most players if the time runs out, wins.
What do y'all think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

EzioAssassin51
07-26-2010, 12:32 AM
I've come up with a mode called "Pieces of Eden". Every player starts out with one piece of Eden that gives each a different boost (clones that stay around you the whole time for the Apple, increased strength (if they put some kind of timing based combat in multiplayer where if you see you're assassin you can decide to go in "combat mode" like in singleplayer)/longer counter-kill window for the Sword, limited invisibility for the Shroud, etc.
If you kill a player, you get his POE, and whoever collects all POE's, or kills the most players if the time runs out, wins.
What do y'all think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is probably the best sounding POE idea yet!

@Godsmack - CTF has been mentioned a thousand time

@SlimeDynamite - I came up with an interesting Co-Op Idea here (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/2991064478), if you're interested!

austin128
07-26-2010, 12:51 AM
What do y'all think? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is probably the best sounding POE idea yet!
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thanks! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

FilipinoNinja67
07-27-2010, 01:44 AM
I would love something like a small team of assassins (3-4) try to assassinate another small teams VIP but the two teams will have different abilities such as ways to hide in the crowd for the VIP things that would suit the attackers and defenders.

austin128
07-27-2010, 09:21 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andrew116:
I would love something like a small team of assassins (3-4) try to assassinate another small teams VIP but the two teams will have different abilities such as ways to hide in the crowd for the VIP things that would suit the attackers and defenders. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah, but maybe variations to that, one like you said, one where they just have the abilities they would usually have, etc.

Echo2010
07-28-2010, 05:02 AM
All players start with some money, with which they have to hire thieves and/or soldiers during a set time. When the time is over they have to fight each other, together with their own hired "armies".

Although this doesn't fit to the character model of the lonely, observative and quiet-killing stereotypical assassins I'm quite sure it would be fun.

austin128
07-28-2010, 10:53 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Echo2010:
All players start with some money, with which they have to hire thieves and/or soldiers during a set time. When the time is over they have to fight each other, together with their own hired "armies".

Although this doesn't fit to the character model of the lonely, observative and quiet-killing stereotypical assassins I'm quite sure it would be fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't see how all the characters getting the same amount of money at the beginning would be fun (at least to me), since they can all just hire the same amount of people.
What do you think of maybe as you kill poeple you earn money, which will give you more guards. They'd need to have a timing-based combat system for the game though, where you have to block and hit at the right time.

bassguy12
08-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Ahh..Sorry for being annoying about this but everyone keeps saying teams of Assassins..but this is the Templar side of the story.... http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

primerib69
08-02-2010, 11:52 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Echo2010:

Although this doesn't fit to the character model of the lonely, observative and quiet-killing stereotypical assassins I'm quite sure it would be fun. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I don't see how all the characters getting the same amount of money at the beginning would be fun (at least to me), since they can all just hire the same amount of people.
What do you think of maybe as you kill poeple you earn money, which will give you more guards. They'd need to have a timing-based combat system for the game though, where you have to block and hit at the right time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not exactly! People have different styles of play, so if Ubi put this in, they would know to give the groups different attributes to fit those styles!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Ahh..Sorry for being annoying about this but everyone keeps saying teams of Assassins..but this is the Templar side of the story.... Razz </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He means the Templars. It's all good brahh http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

ShadowRage41
08-03-2010, 08:10 AM
I want to see it as an open sandbox Ala Red Dead redemption, there should be single and multiplayer coop missions that in completing the tree of them opens up another usable character. you should begin at level one in multi, as you progress in level you gain items. the free for all would be there anyway all you would have to do is fight someone. timed assassinations, races ect. Capture the fortress, hold the fortress.

Chasebreaker
08-03-2010, 12:32 PM
How about a two team match were both teams have their contract on only one of the opposite team?
So the assassins must both look for that other guy who will be stealthing like crazy will and at the same time try to defend their own guy without raising supicions?

primerib69
08-03-2010, 02:08 PM
Bros let's get a VIP mode! And instead of ending the match if the VIP gets to the escape point, it goes on and you still try to kill him. Like if he got on a horse or in a carriage you could chase ater him and still be able to kill him.

Awesomeonious
08-03-2010, 08:30 PM
Only you and a self-selected friend taking on wave after wave of guards

EzioAssassin51
08-04-2010, 02:57 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awesomeonious:
Only you and a self-selected friend taking on wave after wave of guards </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That would be a pretty cool Co-Op!

Awesomeonious
08-04-2010, 10:04 AM
if i may say so, in the beginning of the comic-con multiplayer trailer the doctor, hunter, executioner, and one other skin are walking together.... is this maybe giving a hint about a team deathmatch of sorts?

EzioAssassin51
08-05-2010, 01:12 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Awesomeonious:
if i may say so, in the beginning of the comic-con multiplayer trailer the doctor, hunter, executioner, and one other skin are walking together.... is this maybe giving a hint about a team deathmatch of sorts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i think it's just the characters walking together to look cool and/or just showing how you can blend and walk around with a bunch of characters!

primerib69
08-05-2010, 01:54 AM
if i may say so, in the beginning of the comic-con multiplayer trailer the doctor, hunter, executioner, and one other skin are walking together.... is this maybe giving a hint about a team deathmatch of sorts? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, i think it's just the characters walking together to look cool and/or just showing how you can blend and walk around with a bunch of characters! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a lawl http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

KCizzll
08-05-2010, 02:25 AM
Austin's POE idea is awesome, thumbs up for that. Sadly unlikely for implementation just because of all the coding each ability would require, then balancing and what not... but we can hope!

I think a type of attack and defense mode called guard duty.
-Guards can't climb but have two handed weapons (spears/axes) OR a rifle.

EDIT: actually I think archetypes might be best for this. Brutes can't be one shotted but are slow so can't chase, riflemen can't climb and are vulnerable up close, and agile guards who can climb and run but are easily ambushed.

-Camera can't pan behind them.
-They also have the ability to raise the alarm which pings the location to the other guards. Ooh or better yet, you create a chase situation similar to in the wanted mode with the character skin and hud.

-The assassins are trying to assassinate an NPC VIP who has a set path through the area.
So there's a beat the clock element to it because if the VIP finishes his route guards win.
-The area is bustling with normal NPCs so the assassins have the ability for social camouflage.
-The guard can 'scan' npcs basically seeing if they're assassins but it takes a few seconds (kind of like the yellow arrow in AC2 single player).
-Assassins have the same ability selection as in wanted mode.
-I think slow respawns would be best for this type of mode, maybe even none at all.

cuteboars
08-09-2010, 03:03 PM
There should be an AI in the middle of the map with fancy clothes and guards around him and first one or first team to kill him wins the game.

EzioAssassin51
08-10-2010, 01:54 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cuteboars:
There should be an AI in the middle of the map with fancy clothes and guards around him and first one or first team to kill him wins the game. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's the speculated idea of the not-confirmed-yet hunter mode, only the players are guards!

me44888
08-10-2010, 05:52 AM
Free play! It its "Free for all" so there should be no limit at all or as much as possible!

Yapster11
08-11-2010, 07:04 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Nuno987:
A cooperative game mode would also be cool, like, your a team of guards(online people), and you have to stop a murder that is going to happen[kill the assassins(npc's)]... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I wouldn't want to be a guard, being assassins would be more fun.

dalby2010
08-12-2010, 02:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by EzioAssassin51:

quote:
Originally posted by Oatkeeper:
Apple of Eden:

Notes: it would probably be good to have the holder unable to hide in cover so they must blend in crowds and avoid detection and cant just hide the entire time while many assassins are in a single area trying to find the target, the assassin who just gained the apple should probably be given an ability so its not stolen from him the moment he is seen killing the last holder, otherwise it might start a mass chase scene (though that might be cool). I think that it could be done if proper balancing precautions where taken.

That is actually a good name for a CTF version of AC! Only the Apple is the Flag!

Its not really the average capture the flag since the basic idea of CTF is there are two flags and must be brought from one base to the other.

This mode is a single "flag" and the holder is rewarded for keeping it while other players try to take it to get their own points. there are modes like it in other games but I wouldn't call it a CTF as much as I would "Keep away".

I could have easily said a standard CTF mode but I figured its a given since there was a mini game of it in AC2. and with proper Multiplayer it could be much more fleshed out (and actually kill people and not just bump them like the mini game).

Sorry I am new 2 dont know how to quote properly but that would be like the game mode crazy king in halo oe skull grab it hold on to it for as long a possible

X10J
08-14-2010, 07:12 PM
This is either an excellent idea or a terrible one but, how about a forge mode.

Though I dont see how they'd justify it.

primerib69
08-14-2010, 07:44 PM
Wouldn't work bro. The whole "Play, Create, Share" thing is freakin amazing and I love the idea of it, but I don't think it would work in the way you are presenting it.

X10J
08-14-2010, 09:31 PM
yea i know. i was just thinking up ideas and that one came to me. thought it'd be neat to set up free-running/climbing courses.

EzioAssassin51
08-14-2010, 10:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
yea i know. i was just thinking up ideas and that one came to me. thought it'd be neat to set up free-running/climbing courses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be pretty cool! I was thinking inside the Brohood base where you bring up your members, there is an obsticle course they run through as you watch them, before you go into the menu or whatever!
/Off Topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif

EDIT: I meant upgrade menu http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

xSilentHunter
08-16-2010, 04:22 AM
I know a bunch of games have horde modes, but this game needs it.

A co-op(Single Player Also) horde mode would be the best since we won't have to walk around, kill 4 guards then rinse and repeat.

Since Ubisoft barely released anything about the multi-player game modes, I don't know if they are adding that, but I'm still posting the suggestion.

Scenarios:
You have to defend the villa.
You have to defend an artifact of some kind.
Your cornered and have to fight.
Or something like that.

Let me know what you all think.

X10J
08-16-2010, 10:15 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by X10J:
yea i know. i was just thinking up ideas and that one came to me. thought it'd be neat to set up free-running/climbing courses. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be pretty cool! I was thinking inside the Brohood base where you bring up your members, there is an obsticle course they run through as you watch them, before you go into the menu or whatever!
/Off Topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice.

EzioAssassin51
08-17-2010, 12:32 AM

/Off Topic http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just so you know, by Menu i meant Upgrade Menu! http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

medievalplayer
08-19-2010, 04:43 PM
i was thinking of horseback mode you and a bunch of assassins could be traveling somewhere when you are ambushed by Templar's and you have choices you can out ride them much like you would when driving the wagon for Leonardo and have arrows shot at you and the horse could stumble and run away leaving you and other players would have to decide to leave you and ride on while you give them a chance to flee or stay and fight together or they could knock you off the horse or kill your horse or kill you if they get close enough to do so

rupok2
08-22-2010, 11:46 AM
What if they had something like the villa getting destroyed in multiplayer mode.

- It would be team based and you are either the infiltrator or defender team.
- Each assassin would have a number of solders under their command and can assign them to posts.
- Soldiers do not regenerate after they die.
- Assassins get a certain amount of points and lose points or gain points depending on their actions, like dying loses you points and killing soldiers or other assassins gains you points. When points go to 0 that assassin is permanently dead and cannot reenter the game until the match is finished.
- BAM system can be put into place, so if you have soldiers still alive you can call for them. They will leave their post and help you. You do not have to re assign them to their posts again as this is done automatically but they will take time to return to their posts leaving your team vulnerable.

Infiltrators
- can assign solders to seige towers, artilery fire, scaling the castle walls, etc.
- Job is basically to take over the castle by killing its soldiers and assassins in control.

Defender
- can assign soldiers to fight on the ground, artillary file, stop enemies from scaling walls, etc.
- basically job is to protect the castle and destroy the infiltrators.

Feel free to state your opinions and ideas. I think this mode will be awesome to play and can be done.

corvettee1
08-22-2010, 02:48 PM
I want to see a gametype where everyone but one person in a selected character chosen at the begining at the game (such as everyone but one person would be the doctor) and they have to look for the other player, and he must kill all the other assassin's before they kill him, and the one assassin gets better weapons than the ones who are trying to kill him. It would be like Juggernat from Halo, but no indicator over the Juggernats head.
http://card.mygamercard.net/cylinder/fire/notsoavragejoe.png (http://profile.mygamercard.net/notsoavragejoe)

sw4ggerd4gger
08-22-2010, 02:55 PM

Though I dont see how they'd justify it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No offense, but thats dumb.

OT: Multiplayer Free roam

X10J
08-22-2010, 03:15 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sw4ggerd4gger:

Though I dont see how they'd justify it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No offense, but thats dumb.

OT: Multiplayer Free roam </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I disagree.

Free roam sounds good though.

primerib69
08-24-2010, 12:15 AM
VIP mode. Just like in AC2 when you are trying to kill the dude who has the PoE, except the game doesnt end whenever you get spotted (that was so gay (no offense to any homosexuals out there)). So it's just like VIP from Counter-Strike if you played that. IF you didn't, i'll explain.

One person is named the VIP, or in the case of AC it will be something like Pietro da Falagucci or something like that. Just an important person. Then the rest of the players are split into 2 teams. 1 team defends the VIP, while the other hunts him down.

EzioAssassin51
08-24-2010, 12:31 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by primerib69:
VIP mode. Just like in AC2 when you are trying to kill the dude who has the PoE, except the game doesnt end whenever you get spotted (that was so gay (no offense to any homosexuals out there)). So it's just like VIP from Counter-Strike if you played that. IF you didn't, i'll explain.

One person is named the VIP, or in the case of AC it will be something like Pietro da Falagucci or something like that. Just an important person. Then the rest of the players are split into 2 teams. 1 team defends the VIP, while the other hunts him down. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think that's the idea of Hunter Mode, except the VIP is an NPC and it's one assassin onto 7 (or more/less) guards which are other players!

But i agree, VIP would be awesome in AC!

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 01:01 AM
basically Age of Empires "Protect the King" mode http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

But V.I.P/King should be up a tower and the protecting people can have cannons to defend but attackers have a few N.P.C per attacker

Ru1986
08-24-2010, 04:41 AM
Age of Empires was great. Not a patch on AC though.

KCizzll
08-24-2010, 11:59 AM
I'm a little suspicious that they've only shown wanted thus far. Anyone else want to bet it'll be the best mode by far?

Deathgrim666
08-24-2010, 10:57 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cronstintein:
I'm a little suspicious that they've only shown wanted thus far. Anyone else want to bet it'll be the best mode by far? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i like wanted but hunter sounds like the best (1 hunter and 7 guards).

Caligula__
08-24-2010, 11:47 PM
Apple of Eden/Mirage game type

Seven popes, one assassin.

assassin has to work out which pope to kill

(nah actually sounds bad but it'd be fun in a private match if you could have it so you can't see nametag)

EzioAssassin51
08-25-2010, 04:36 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cronstintein:
I'm a little suspicious that they've only shown wanted thus far. Anyone else want to bet it'll be the best mode by far? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Possibly, but i hope the others are just as good, if not better

Prot1cAssassin
08-25-2010, 11:12 AM
2 teams of 4 and one team is guards and the other assassins basically theres 3 hostages being kept prisoners and 1 team is guards and the other assassins. the assassins have to get them out of there cage without dying but if a guard player dies he has a 5 second spawn and to get them out you need to kill a guard and get the matching key for that cage or you will need to run to another cage without dying and if you die its over for you but the guards only have 2 lives

chiubacca
09-04-2010, 06:41 AM
HEY! i just got an idea. I've read a whole bunch of two team games, but i was thinking, what if we had 3-4 teams? let's say 3 team capture the flag where it's either a FFA capture any teams flag. OR team 1 tries to take team 2, while team 2 tries to take team 3's flag and so on. Or maybe we could have a 3 team deathmatch, the team with the most assassinations wins, and you get points for how you assassinate someone.
Also we can have a "hold the treasure" game mode where all three teams try to go for the piece of eden located in the center, and after the first person gets it, the two other teams immediately become allies and can only kill that 1 other team to get the piece of eden.

I also think we need a co-op, sandbox type of game, like in GTA IV. Maybe we can make a co-op wanted survival mode, where the ENTIRE city of Rome is against you, and all the civilians will alert the guards and attack you wherever you go, and you will have to survive with your team for as long as possible, or maybe strike down as many targets and escape!

cardeh
09-06-2010, 08:17 AM
although I like the idea for Assassin Creed Brotherhood's multi-player wanted I think its too fast paced, another game mode should be made in which you have one life and its is more difficult to suss out your victim.

The game should start with a number of players much like wanted, each player has one target and they go on the hunt to find their victim once they have found and successfully killed their target they take their targets target and go for the chase this game should eventually hit the climax where 2 people remain at which point the real strategy comes in to play, trick/trap the opponent and go for the kill.
What do you guys think?

Also i was woundering how lag was going to effect the whole multiplayer only system because I remeber GTA4 was pretty bad for us austrlians.

Sloshylucas
09-22-2010, 09:00 PM
What about a Steal/Protect Mode? (Sorry if something like this idea has been posted already, there's just to many ideas to read them all!)

Name: Theft
Teams: 2 teams of 4
Respawning: Off (Makes it intense like Search & Destroy in COD6)
Object Location: Preferably hidden in a cool place like the Coleseum, a Church, etc.

Stealer Team's Objective:
You and your team, as Stealers, have to infiltrate a location on the map, steal an object (The Apple of Eden?) by finding it with the radar-like thingy shown on the multiplayer videos and escape with it to one of multiple 'Safe Houses' located around the map without being killed or followed (You have to kill or evade a chasing Protector to acsess the safe house and win the game).

Protector Team's Objective:
You and your team, as Protectors, have to kill all of the Stealers or prevent them from stealing the object and returning it to the safe houses before the time limit is reached. (You know where the object is located because it is marked on the map and if a Stealer gets it your radar-like thingy points you in his general direction)

The game ends when all of either Team's players are dead or time runs out.

After a round of Stealing/Protecting you switch roles over and if you die you can spectate your fellow team mates like in COD6 Search & Destroy.

RangerRico
09-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Target
One player is randomly selected as everyones target to be assassinated. If you kill the target, you get the points. If the Target isnt killed within a miniute, the target gets the points, and a new target is randomly selected.

Tag
One person is randomly selected to be it and their radar leads them to the nearest person. If you are assinated by the person who is it, when you respon, you become it. The person who spent the least time being it wins.

Betrayl
One person starts out as it. If you are killed by the person who is it, you join their team. the object is to be the last person who wasn killed. Once there is one person left, A new it is randomly selected. you get some points for a kill, and a lot for being the last person. Would work better on a smaller map.

Retrival
There are teams and each team is trying to bring the object to their base. The object is placed randomly through the map.

King of the Hill
Pretty strait foward, whoever has the object longest wins.

Capture the flag
Another strait foward game type, try to bring the enemy's flag to you own.

Ive seen some other really good ideas in here, and sorry if I coppied one of your ideas. I only read to page 3, and I dont count CTF and KOTH as coppying.

davo1270
09-23-2010, 01:58 AM
FREE ROAM

idk if they could do it but that would be the best, chillin in Rome, and killing templars with your friends

Nagol3000
09-27-2010, 09:50 PM
I just read all six or seven pages on this stuff and...WOW! Great idea for the Piece of Eden thing (Keep Away) I have some ideas (That I appologize I did take and "re-mix" from other people(IDK if that's considered copyright, so I'm sorry)

Free For All: Self explanatory, except, I agree on the fact there should be a combat system I say the best way to do that is to have no Combo Kils, Counter Kills. Therefore there's no one being cheap.

Team Death Match: 2 teams of 3-4, Self Explanatory, Same Combat System.

"VIP": SHOULDN'T BE AN ACTUAL PLAYER, why? The team deffending their VIP would just keep him on the run where an NPC wouldn't be controllable.

Capture the Flag: You've heard it before, capture the other teams flag and bring it back...but the flag bearer must be restricted to the ground...(Climpimg walls with a giant flag is a LITTLE unrealistic)

"Search and Destroy": Should be 2 NCPs (Popes) and the one team needs to deffend, the other needs to Assassinate, ONE LIFE ONLY.

Sieze and Retrieve: Same Combat system as FFA, One Team has to deffend the POE and the other needs to retrieve it, the Deffenders are not allowed withing a certain perameter of the POE (To keep from just standing over top of it and waiting) The retrievers then must bring it to a certain drop off point (Randomly pick, so the Deffender don't know exactly there going)

WARFARE: Two teams go at it head to head in an eviroment with regular (Single player) NPCs with no Counter Kills or Combo Kills.

Attack and Deffend v1: Two teams, one Templars (Papal Guards, Archers ect.), the other Assassins (self explanatory) The templars are the deffenders and must deffend a historical building along side the help of NPC. Assassin's Have full gear, although they have very limited supply. So like 1 smoke bomb, 2 pistol shots blah blah blah. The Deffenders get a crap load of guys to even the odds.

V2: 8 Assassin's dook it out trying to inffiltrate, eliminate or destroy. Main objective is to end the Templars. You must either infiltrate the area which is FILLED with soldiers and kill the leader. Eliminate all the guards surrounding the main area, if seen 10+ guards are alerted to ONLY the one seen, meaning that guy/girl needs to RUN for his life. Or you can destroy by blowing up main peices of the area with placed powder kegs (which you slowly must bring to certain spots).

Territory: 4 Teams of 2 or 2 Teams of 4 will start in random places on the map and then given three-four locations. They must rush over and capture a location...the longer they hold that location the more points they get.

Other than that I know there's a lot of GREAT and ORIGINAL ideas I read...that some lack in some sence...(POE carrier should be the only one who gets to use the abilities specified in MP videos) and I appologize again if I (obvious) took some Ideas and tweek it but I have a bunch more and I want to take the time and give some full details on them.

tyrce111
09-28-2010, 05:57 AM
Another thread I sarted about an MP mode. (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5251069024/m/4631091488)

Cipher8
09-28-2010, 03:41 PM
I'm sure this has already been said before to some degree but I am going to post it anyways just in case.

In this game mode there's one Assassin and the rest are Guards. 6 players total so 5 guards and 1 assassin.

The players that are guards have a contract for the Assassin so they can see that contract like in Wanted, see what character skin he is.

Now here's where it gets cool!

Like in singleplayer there are different types of guards right? The Agile, the Archer, the Brute, and the Seeker. Well the players that are guards in this multiplayer game mode get to choose what type of guard they want to play as and each one has it's own set of skills and playstyle. They must work together to track down, chase, and kill the assassin.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI> Agiles: Like their single player counterpart from Assassin's Creed II, the Agiles Guard Class are well... Agile. They would be the only Guard type in this mode with the Free Run ability making them the chasers. They would basically play like a typical Assassin would. Having the ability to run and climb buildings freely. Their downside? No compass ability to track him down. Their role would be to chase the assassin (once they find him via teamwork or lucky spot aka assassin not being sneaky) and try to assassinate him from up close.

<LI> Seekers: Seekers are the blood hounds of the guards. They would be the only Guard type in this mode that have the compass feature ability making them the trackers. Once they track down and target lock on the assassin pointing him out to the Agiles, Archers, and Brutes a temporary use of their compass feature is granted so they can chase and kill the assassin. The seekers downside? No ability to assassinate or kill the assassin whatsoever. They cannot run but they can briskly walk (Same as holding X down in Wanted but not like the high profile running with R1) With no ability to run, climb, or kill they must work with their teammates to stay alive and track down the assassin for the others to kill.

<LI> Brutes: Heavily armored the Brutes do not go down easy. All that armor makes them extremely cumbersome and slow however. They would be the only Guard type in this mode that can only be assassinated from behind or above. If attacked from the front by the assassin it would be an automatic counter and leaving him, the assassin, stunned and ready for the kill move of the brute or other guard teammates. Bascially the Brutes are like their singleplayer counterpart and must work in groups with fellow guards as their protector.

<LI> Archers: Archers would be one of the killer classes of the guards. They would be the only Guard type with the ability to shoot. They would have the ability to climb and jump, so they could get on building tops but they cannot sprint or run at all. Nor do they have any up close assassination ability nor compass. They are completely range dependant so if the Assassin gets close they are in trouble.
[/list]

Gameplay

Here's how the game would play out on the guards side.

Since the Seekers would be the only ones with the use of the compass that makes them the only ones who really know where the Assassin is. The rest know what character skin the Assassin is using but can't distinguish him apart from other NPC's with the same skin unless he goes high profile and runs or makes himself known.

So essentially the one Assassin has the true ability to stalk the streets and pick off most the guards like a predator.

The guards are not just prey though. They must work together for success and have enough abilities between them all to track, hunt, and kill the assassin.

The Seekers use their compass ability to track down the Assassin and point him out by locking him in with the targeting system. Once they track down and target lock on the assassin pointing him out to the Agiles, Archers, and Brutes a chase sequence would ensue. The Agiles, Archers, and Brutes would all be granted a temporary use of their compass ability so they can chase the Assassin down. The Assassin would have to break line of site and hide, like in the chase gameplay of Wanted mode, for a certain amount of time.

The Seekers must work with the Brutes for protection as they cannot kill the assassin or defend themselves, just track him. The Brutes provide protection for the Seekers and also can kill the assassin up close. They can only be killed from behind so they are hard to kill. The Archers provide the range but also might benefit to stay close to a Brute as they have no close range defense or killing ability. They are the only guard class, other then the Agiles, that can climb up buildings and structures so they may choose to sit on top of a building and keep an eye open for the assassin who might pop up from time to time on the rooftops to try and quickly move across the map. The Agiles are basically an assassin but they cannot track the assassin down by themselves with no use of the compass. They can run as fast as him and climb just as well as him making them the chasers. They work with their team (especially the Seekers) to get a general location of the assassin and then pounce and chase him down if he flees. The gameplay between the guards playing as Agiles and the Assassin would be the closest thing to the gameplay of the Wanted gamemode.

The Assassin

The player who is the Assassin is the predator of the highest degree. He stalks his prey and strikes and then slips back into the crowd.

He can blend in with crowds and act as an NPC or run in high profile and climb buildings and other structures to get away from pursuing Agiles. Break the line of site, indicated by the same chase bar in the Wanted gamemode, and he can then sit and hide on benches, in haystacks, or act like an NPC in a group.

He has some tools at hand to help him kill and get away.

One of the major abilities the one Assassin would have is the ability to track one guard type. He can choose one type of guard to track at a time. If he wants to watch out for seekers he can see where all the guards playing as seeker are on the map. If he wants to watch out for Archers he can choose Archer. He can switch at any time during the match.

His main killing tool is to assassinate up close, like in any other AC:B gamemode, but if he chooses to he could choose an ability w/ cooldown attached and possess a limited number of throwing knives/hidden gun for some mid range lethality.

He would have his choice of two abilities to use. Throwing Knives, hidden gun, smoke bomb, Morph his character skin for a certain amount of time, Speed Burst to close the distance between him and an archer or maybe to get away from a Agile, whatever they choose to get the job done.

The trick? They only have one life so they can't just run around they must play stealthily and stalk and prey on the guards.
Get caught they must flee and hide to lose pursuit because if they die, round over.

Scoring
The Assassins's obvious objective is to kill guards for points but he would also earn bonus points depending on how he killed them and for escaping the site of their pursuer. If he manages to survive the whole time he would get a big chunk of points. If the guards killed him they would split that chunk of points. The one guard who killed the Assassin would get another bonus of a sizeable amount in points. Other then that though the guards would earn points depending on their play. In order to make people want to play Seeker, a major role in the team, they should earn points if they were able to track down and target the assassin (lock on) for their teammates to chase and kill potentially. Agiles and Archers would just earn points if they are able to kill the assassin. Brutes would earn maybe a small amount of points every so often that they are close to a seeker/archer for protection. Making them wanted to be chosen as well. That way not everybody chooses Archer and Agiles and there are no Seeker/Brutes.

Once the Assassin is killed once or the time is up and he has survived then that round is over and a player that was a guard is chosen to become the new assassin. Each player gets a turn at being the assassin in order.

What do you think? Sounds awesome don't it.

iN3krO
09-28-2010, 05:46 PM
1 - I would like to see a co-op mod on the game, well you would be abble to add your friends to a list, and than there should be some Single Player missions that may be harder than in the single player and played with 2~4 guys.

When i say harder i mean, more archers/normal enimies, Time limit, etc etc etc.

Or a Co-op mission with 2 players: One in the roof with a Bow and another in the street, the one in the street could not be detectate or they fail....

2 - Run on the rooftops... Well as the name indicate there would be a mod to run on the rooftops, and there would be some rules: Only Hidden Blade can be used (there will be guards on the roof's), You can't touch the ground (So you have to go arround to finish the race), and there's not middle check points.. there would be like 4~8 players, the winner chose the next race http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

3 - Maybe we can make a co-op wanted survival mode, where the ENTIRE city of Rome is against you, and all the civilians will alert the guards and attack you wherever you go, and you will have to survive with your team for as long as possible, or maybe strike down as many targets and escape! (that's not my idea but it would be perfect) http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif 5 assassin's against all rome http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

wrecked_em
09-30-2010, 04:07 AM
Hardcore Mode:

Radar is nerfed and compass goes full when target is on-screen [the way it tells you not to run when your target is on screen]. Only use of compass is to get you to general area where target is, from then on you have to find the target using observational skills. On a small map, Radar could be removed altogether.

afrothunder520
09-30-2010, 04:07 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cipher8:

What do you think? Sounds awesome don't it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
bravo, it sounds amazing.

Rene_Led
09-30-2010, 05:24 PM
<span class="ev_code_RED">Im not as creative as you guys but I'll try (and pardon if it osunds the same, don't really want to read through 5 pages :P

Bare Blades- A Free-for-all or TDM but removes Perks like speed run, morph etc. and rely just on Assassinating or countering

Dominion- Kind of like some people have already suggested, can be FFA or TDM where you grab like an Apple of Eden and return it to a location assigned for you and/or team

Master Assassin- Well just basically a Hardcore match but I thought the name would sound better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Conquer (Race mode)- This idea is similiar to Race for anyone who recognizes that mode in Metal Gear Online (MGO) where you can have 2 opposing teams (4vs4) where 1 team must grab a Piece of Eden and carry it through the city in 5 zones/locations before timer runs, while opposing/defensive team must prevent offensive team from succesfully running through 5 zones with the piece of Eden. Also this can have a bit of touch of hardcore. Have the radar work ONLY when the offense player is holding the piece of Eden.

Well that's all I can think of in this short time since Im heading out for food lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif
-Personally I kinda like my last idea the best I can kind of see that in BrO.

</span>

Sloshylucas
09-30-2010, 08:25 PM
Ok, I just thought of an idea spawned from daniel_gervide 3rd idea above somewhere, but i'm not really sure if it would work.

<span class="ev_code_RED">Defend The Apple of Eden</span>

They could make a Wave defence-like mode. It could work like this:

Map Size: Small
Teams: 1 Team of 4/5
Respawning: OFF (Though if killed you become an invader, which can respawn)
Obective: Protect the Apple of Eden for as long as possible.

Gameplay

Each member of the team is an assassin and they spawn in a section of the map with thier team mates. They can see thier teammates and the Apple of Eden by pointers on the map.

This section of the map contains a large stock of supplies (Weapons, smoke bombs, bullets, etc).

The assassin's have a time limit to pick thier supplies before the wave starts.

Once started, a wave of templars begin to advance on the Apple of Eden's position.

The wave of templars will get thicker, stronger, faster and ultimatley harder to kills as time progresses.

If you are killed, you join the templars and spawn as as one of them. Your objective is to kill the remaining assassins and unlike the assassin's, you can now respawn (as a templar) once killed.

Assassins
How to win: Protect the Apple of Eden for the required time.

How to lose: All assassins are killed.

Templars
How to win: Kill all assassins.

How to lose: Assassin's are still alive when time runs out.

Ometga
09-30-2010, 10:28 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rene_Led:
<span class="ev_code_RED">Im not as creative as you guys but I'll try (and pardon if it osunds the same, don't really want to read through 5 pages :P

Bare Blades- A Free-for-all or TDM but removes Perks like speed run, morph etc. and rely just on Assassinating or countering

Dominion- Kind of like some people have already suggested, can be FFA or TDM where you grab like an Apple of Eden and return it to a location assigned for you and/or team

Master Assassin- Well just basically a Hardcore match but I thought the name would sound better http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

Conquer (Race mode)- This idea is similiar to Race for anyone who recognizes that mode in Metal Gear Online (MGO) where you can have 2 opposing teams (4vs4) where 1 team must grab a Piece of Eden and carry it through the city in 5 zones/locations before timer runs, while opposing/defensive team must prevent offensive team from succesfully running through 5 zones with the piece of Eden. Also this can have a bit of touch of hardcore. Have the radar work ONLY when the offense player is holding the piece of Eden.

Well that's all I can think of in this short time since Im heading out for food lol http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad someone mentioned this. If Ubi really wants this multiplayer-thing to boom they can really take a few pointers from that game. Especially since their online community is booming till this day.

iN3krO
10-01-2010, 08:46 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">
Assassins
How to win: Protect the Apple of Eden for the required time.

How to lose: All assassins are killed.

Templars
How to win: Kill all assassins.

How to lose: Assassin's are still alive when time runs out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well there could be an option that is Survival Rank, such as in l4d:2, you just play as assassin and when you die, you won't respawm even as templair.
There won't be an timelimit, and there will be a ranking ladder. If you die at minute 2 and your team survive 5minutes and you don't leave the game, you stay with he 5 minute score. Each map has is own Ranking ladder.

PS: There could be added one medicine per round (only one guy can use the medicine on each round)

Cipher8
10-01-2010, 12:39 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ometga:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rene_Led:

</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm glad someone mentioned this. If Ubi really wants this multiplayer-thing to boom they can really take a few pointers from that game. Especially since their online community is booming till this day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Yeah my game mode i suggested is sorta like Sneaking Mission from Metal Gear Online. Loosely but sorta...

tyrce111
10-02-2010, 02:06 AM
Adding on to someone elses post.
A good survival waves game mode would be good for MP and SP.

Choose your dificulty.
Easy-Common lower class guards
Medium-seakers-
Hard-Brutes and Agiles.

(something like that anyway)

You should be put in the animus room
(a huge wite room full of white stripes and lines with no floor or walls that extends forever, The loading page)
With whatever guards you have chosen and have to survive with what you have.

Or there could be a small town that you have to survive in.(NAZI ZOMBIES Sort of)
And you get money from killing the guards and then you can buy diferent weapons and ammo.

Nazi zombies survival mode thing should start off with normal guards with no weapons fighting with thier hands.
As you progress through the levels they get bigger better weapons, armour and stature.

EzioAssassin51
10-02-2010, 02:11 AM
Adding on to someone elses post.
A good survival waves game mode would be good for MP and SP.

Choose your dificulty.
Easy-Common lower class guards
Medium-seakers-
Hard-Brutes and Agiles.

(something like that anyway)

You should be put in the animus room
(a huge wite room full of white stripes and lines with no floor or walls that extends forever, The loading page)
With whatever guards you have chosen and have to survive with what you have.

Or there could be a small town that you have to survive in.(NAZI ZOMBIES Sort of)
And you get money from killing the guards and then you can buy diferent weapons and ammo.

Nazi zombies survival mode thing should start off with normal guards with no weapons fighting with thier hands.
As you progress through the levels they get bigger better weapons, armour and stature. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Or maybe it happens in the Colosseum?

Stormpen
10-02-2010, 02:17 AM
I'm expecting some kind of 'Arena' mode in the Colosseum, in multiplayer.(a player pitched against a group of other players, teams pitched against each other, that sort of thing)

tyrce111
10-02-2010, 08:52 AM
Colluseum could be a SP nide aswell.

Start off(as ezio) by battle some hungry hobo and progress to fighting 20 or so Papal Guards
then progress to fighting large animals like bears, tigers and elephants.

nuobkiller
10-02-2010, 09:13 AM

Start off(as ezio) by battle some hungry hobo and progress to fighting 20 or so Papal Guards
then progress to fighting large animals like bears, tigers and elephants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree, it sounds great to have it in SP, I do not mean to criticize but I cannot imagine Ezio fighting animals. Imean it could be like the bloody palace from the DMC Series. Like you said, fighting a hobo at first (Loled at that XD) until eventually you end up fighting like 15 papal guards, 10 brutes, and like 50 standard guards. http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif Great thinking though, I think I'll like this game type. (If they implement it.)

Stormpen
10-02-2010, 11:38 AM

then progress to fighting large animals like bears, tigers and elephants. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And gorillas! Like in Tomb Raider: Anniversary. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gif

Swj95
10-02-2010, 01:01 PM
"CAPTURE THE POINT"

Im thinking of a game mode where there are two teams the Assassins and The Templers.
A mode like "Capture the point" where there are a massive battle at each point. There would be about 4-6 points they would have to capture.
Both teams are fighting to gain control of the points. There would be a time-limet of 15 min.
The team that has the most control-points after the time-limit has runout would win.
I would like if you had an option to choose different types of Templers like someone in this forum has suggested.

"Protect the Building"
A game-mode were there a attackers and defenders. Again Assassins and Templers. The templers have to defend their Fortress from being invented from assassins. The assassins spawn near the Fortress they have several options to invade the Fortress. Lots of civilians they can evade in. They have to get into the fortress where they have to destroy 4 towers and then they can enter a room where they have to get a treasure and then rushing out of the Fortress only the assassins that has got the treasure have the choice to ride on a horse out of town and down to the starting zone of the assassins and they have won. if the templers can keep the defence they have won. Lots of players. 10-20 players http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif

RonaldNand
10-05-2010, 08:20 AM
How about this

Sheep Among the Wolves

8 players start the match,7 players are given a contract to do a certain task together (e.g. meet, assassinate etc.)
One player at random is picked to be a traitor who must kill the other players, the traitor must silently kill as many assassins as possible if caught the remaining alive assassins must either kill the traitor or escape.
Points are awarded for kills for the traitor, and points for survival are rewarded for assassins. So a lousy traitor will be rewarding the assassins

CTF Assassins Creed Style

This is like CTF but different, instead of a flag a NPC target is given, the person whom kills the target (an easy task) must recover a feather with the targets blood on it to the client, this is the flag, players must get the feather off other palyers and get the reward for the contract (points)

dalby2010
10-10-2010, 03:34 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RonaldNand:
How about this

Sheep Among the Wolves

8 players start the match,7 players are given a contract to do a certain task together (e.g. meet, assassinate etc.)
One player at random is picked to be a traitor who must kill the other players, the traitor must silently kill as many assassins as possible if caught the remaining alive assassins must either kill the traitor or escape.
Points are awarded for kills for the traitor, and points for survival are rewarded for assassins. So a lousy traitor will be rewarding the assassins

CTF Assassins Creed Style

This is like CTF but different, instead of a flag a NPC target is given, the person whom kills the target (an easy task) must recover a feather with the targets blood on it to the client, this is the flag, players must get the feather off other palyers and get the reward for the contract (points) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice idea http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/clap.gif but forgive me for having to be perfect it would be wolf among the sheep.

Though I would lol at a sheep attacking a wolf http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/88.gif

MFMIMAM
10-10-2010, 07:04 PM
Sandbox Versus
Description:Like in 'Wanted' mode, You have A pursuer and a Target but the pursuer CANNOT assassinate his/her target but has to engage battle with his/her target

the pursuer may only be able to use the short blade, long blade and fists

The target and the pursuer CANNOT counter but can dodge(but must be as accurate as a hidden blade counter(because you know countering with the hidden blade is not as easy as countering with the other weapons))
also counter killing can be done BUT must be done the same way you counter killed in assassin's creed 1(attacking your enemy and pressing square just as you hit him) but you may only counter kill when the target has 2 bars of HP left

End Game:can be chosen by the host between 'First to X kills wins' and 'Timed'

EXTRA: if host chooses 'Timed' the host can choose between 5-15 minutes

FPSkARnaGEoWn
10-10-2010, 07:54 PM

Whoe dude, thats one hell of an idea.

Tahldrin
10-10-2010, 11:49 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by wrecked_em:
Hardcore Mode:

Radar is nerfed and compass goes full when target is on-screen [the way it tells you not to run when your target is on screen]. Only use of compass is to get you to general area where target is, from then on you have to find the target using observational skills. On a small map, Radar could be removed altogether. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Edit: This^

Most of the problems seem to be related to people running on rooftops, sprinting around, aka, NOT being assassins. The reduced points for kills after being spotted is a great addition, but people still run around so much that it becomes less of a stealthy game and more of a 'get to them fastest' sort of deal.

steelernati0n
11-06-2010, 06:01 PM
why is everyone suggesting modes that involve fighting? The fighting style in AC wouldn't transfer to multiplayer at all, it would be everyone standing there waiting to counter each other.

MegaMike8
11-06-2010, 07:35 PM
FISTICUFFS! in a arena like the colosseum. ^ was read fighting modes sound epic so we type about them

hewkii9
11-06-2010, 10:19 PM
Flying machine dogfights

RangerRico
11-06-2010, 11:15 PM
Listed
The first player to kill all the other players wins a huge point bonus. The reason for a bonus instead of an auto win is that it would attract a ton of runners if it was auto win.

here are ideas I've already posted

Target
One player is randomly selected as everyones target to be assassinated. If you kill the target, you get the points. If the Target isnt killed within a miniute, the target gets the points, and a new target is randomly selected.

Tag
One person is randomly selected to be it and their radar leads them to the nearest person. If you are assinated by the person who is it, when you respon, you become it. The person who spent the least time being it wins.

Betrayl
One person starts out as it. If you are killed by the person who is it, you join their team. the object is to be the last person who wasn killed. Once there is one person left, A new it is randomly selected. you get some points for a kill, and a lot for being the last person. Would work better on a smaller map.

Retrival
There are multiple teams and each team is trying to bring the object to their base. The object is placed randomly through the map.

King of the Hill
Whoever has the object, gains points. When you you have the object your compass disappears. To promote stealth instead of always running, you gain points faster when your not running, climbing, ect.

Capture the flag
Try to bring the enemy's flag to you own base. the compass would be very similar to Alliance mode's compass.

Ive seen some other really good ideas in here, and sorry if I coppied one of your ideas.

And why is everybody suggesting fighting modes, they're obviously going to do assassination based game modes.

tagne4
11-07-2010, 12:34 AM
EzioAssassin51 i ordered codex edition too, and i ordered it the day before it was sold out, phew =)

zyghart
11-22-2010, 10:43 PM
I'm sort of disappointed there is no mounted multiplayer, I mean... it would only make sense.

Not too hard to do, just make a track like a race where the horses all run in a circle/semi-circle and add NPC's into the mix for blending.

You could even add overhead stuff to bail and head to the rooftops, haystacks and such next to resting horses...

It could be as simple a game mode as a race, or just a mounted manhunt/alliance.

Oh man, PLEASE someone at Ubisoft see this and make it the very first DLC. I'll pre-order it right now, and I'm absolutely certain everyone and their mom would buy this.

Got another idea for a "Capture the Thief" game where the "Thief" gets a sort of auto-sprint boost and one offensive ability (no assassination), and everyone else must try to tackle him and kill everyone that gets in their way.

Killing the thief would result in no points, and perhaps the thief should even auto-counter any attempt on his life.

Honestly though...

Mounted Multiplayer ftw...

In the Coliseum would be epic, or even better a 4 player Manhunt disguised inside a play like the story sequence.

srs bit'ness

On Co-Op :

Don't see it as a viable option, doesn't seem to mix with the whole Animus/Synchronization aspect, and anyone wishing to see this game become like CoD should think doubly hard about that.

Jurri0017
11-22-2010, 11:01 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by RangerRico:
Listed
The first player to kill all the other players wins a huge point bonus. The reason for a bonus instead of an auto win is that it would attract a ton of runners if it was auto win.

here are ideas I've already posted

Target

Tag

Betrayl

Retrival
There are multiple teams and each team is trying to bring the object to their base. The object is placed randomly through the map.

King of the Hill
Whoever has the object, gains points. When you you have the object your compass disappears. To promote stealth instead of always running, you gain points faster when your not running, climbing, ect.

Capture the flag
Try to bring the enemy's flag to you own base. the compass would be very similar to Alliance mode's compass.

Ive seen some other really good ideas in here, and sorry if I coppied one of your ideas.

And why is everybody suggesting fighting modes, they're obviously going to do assassination based game modes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Isn't the "listed" mode you are describing basically a Free for All Deathmatch?

I would also like to see a mode where teams have to steal from the other team. I am thinking Splinter Cell Double Agent Multiplayer modes here.

Ghoulishtie
11-23-2010, 06:11 AM
I want to see a gametype that allows up to 12 people to play. I've been hankering for a big group battle, mainly because I have yet to have 4 people after me, and I think it would make being 1st or 2nd much more competitive/fun if you had up to 4 after you at once.

BlademasterO
01-02-2011, 04:38 PM

Good idea, but that's basicallly Infection, they should add it though