PDA

View Full Version : Help on new updates

ROTC4612
12-24-2004, 10:45 PM
Hey all!
I just found out about the new PF patches that are coming out soon and im really looking forward to them. I was just wondering if anyone had any details on whats in em.

Troll2k
12-25-2004, 01:33 AM
How can you be"really looking forward to them" if you do not even know what is in them.

Dunkelgrun
12-25-2004, 02:39 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ROTC4612:
Hey all!
I just found out about the new PF patches that are coming out soon and im really looking forward to them. I was just wondering if anyone had any details on whats in em. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

All we know is what's in the dev. update plus Ian Boys Murmansk map and hopefully the Betty.

Cheers!

Trailryder
12-25-2004, 10:03 AM
So, what is a dev update?

WildeSau
12-25-2004, 11:45 AM
a dev update is a development update, where you can see work in progress of the things that will make it into the next patch.

Go to the main page of pacific fighter, where you can see the new planes coming, etc.

WildeSau

Skycat_2
12-25-2004, 09:23 PM
Things that may make it to a patch ... or maybe into the next sim ...

Basically, 1C:Maddox Games releases screenshots of "works in progress" by company men or by independent modelers. With this week's crop, it does seem likely that most or all of the objects are being strongly considered for an upcoming upgrade patch.