PDA

View Full Version : Brotherhood MP: Challanges reseted to 0

spectatorx
10-15-2011, 08:43 AM
Few days ago i've run multiplayer of brotherhood and during the game i spotted that my profile set is changed. I went to menu and there i see disappointing surprise: my challanges are reseted to 0! But i'm still lvl50, my points still are, but my abilities are reseted to default and challenges are all 0.

How to bring back my challenges and abilities, equipment etc?

Reinstalling the game and ubi game launcher didn't help.

Black_Widow9
10-15-2011, 02:49 PM
Please make sure you contact Ubisoft Support. The link is in my signature. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-wink.gif

spectatorx
10-21-2011, 01:01 PM
From polish division of ubi tech support i get the most stupid, ridiculous and embarrassing answer as i ever read...

It goes something like that: "In this moment we have no solution to your issue, if we will surely we will post it on ubi.com website".

WTF is this?!!? Is this answer from tech support?!

I'm disappointed so much...

stevie-jay
10-21-2011, 01:16 PM
Originally posted by spectatorx:
From polish division of ubi tech support i get the most stupid, ridiculous and embarrassing answer as i ever read...

It goes something like that: "In this moment we have no solution to your issue, if we will surely we will post it on ubi.com website".

WTF is this?!!? Is this answer from tech support?!

I'm disappointed so much...

Ubisoft "tech" support.

lol.

lockerxzx
10-22-2011, 04:34 PM
Challenges are reset when all your Multiplayer save files are deleted or missing. I intentionally deleted my save files to fix an issue but challenges were gone. I think you accidentally deleted the save files.

spectatorx
10-24-2011, 03:26 AM
OMG... Thx lockerxzx. You gave to me better support than ubi's tech support xD

Damn, it's not so funny.

I reverted some old savegames and my challenges are back to state which i had when i played with those savegames. Stupidity, couldn't they make all stats to be stored online?! It's stupid to store part of stats online and part locally.

Locopells
10-24-2011, 04:01 AM
Where are the multiplayer savegames stored?

spectatorx
10-24-2011, 04:33 AM
For windows 7/8 and vista(?) it is in here:
C:\Users\$username$\Saved Games