PDA

View Full Version : Help needed - stuck on sequence 3

dani72ie
01-29-2011, 08:30 AM
Im on sequence 3 but I cant get to the next memory (at The Thieves Guild). Every time I try to reach the exclamation mark it says area not available in current memory. When I check the DNA for Sequence 3 it says at Memory 1 "Insufficient data to access. Locate memory in world". Memory 2 & 3 are fine.

Does anyone have any advice as to how I can get on to the next memory?

RebeccaLH
01-29-2011, 01:46 PM
The only thing i can think of is the borgia towers.
Have you destroyed any yet?

dani72ie
01-29-2011, 02:18 PM
Yeah, i've destroyed all the borgia towers I can get to (some are outside the area available during current memory). I have also done a lot of renovating and purchasing landmarks. Nothing seems to help.

I have a feeling that my problem may have something to do with the error message for Memory 1 as its possibly not recognising that i've completed it already.

I hope that I dont have to start the game again from scratch http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

dani72ie
02-05-2011, 04:17 PM
So I restarted the game from scratch and now have the exact same problem. Can somebody please tell me what memory 1 of sequence 3 is called? When I look up any walkthroughs they tell me that it is "Between A Rock And A Hard Place" however I have already completed that memory and on my game its showing up as memory 2. As I mentioned above Memory 1 shows up with an error message saying "Insufficient data to access. Locate memory in world". I have also completed "High-Stakes Negotiation" and this is appearing in my game as memory 3.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Stormchase89
02-05-2011, 05:45 PM
Double agent - Rome

dani72ie
02-06-2011, 03:12 AM
Thanks for the info. It looks like im gonna have to restart the game for the second time (if I can even be bothered) as I cant find La Volpe anywhere. Its so annoying. Surely if you have to complete the memories in a certain order then you shouldnt be able to get to memory 2 & 3 before memory 1.

Overall im very dissapointed with the game. The online play is a joke too. I spent most of a game of Wanted earlier with no assigned target and no-one targeting me. Needless to say I finsished last with only one kill and 400 points. Its not the first time thats happened to me either

Anyway sorry for the ranting but I shelled out 90 for the codex version from play.com and really wish I hadnt.

Krayus Korianis
02-06-2011, 05:21 AM
Sequence 3 - Memory 1 is Double Agent.

For this, you have to go to the Thieves Guild building (easiest way to get there is to go to the docks at the south west corner of Centro and then jump across to the other side going from post to post and the boat and repeating and finally getting to the other side and you follow the road to the right), talk to La Volpe by pressing B or O at the door to the building. Then go to the meeting where you spy on Machiavelli. Then you fight the guards, rescue Claudio, and lose your notoriety.

IF you DO NOT lose your notoriety, you cannot talk to La Volpe. La Volpe sits on a bench outside the Thieves Guild.

After the renovations to turn it into an Inn, you walk inside, talk to La Volpe again, and then exit the Inn.

WHICH part are you experiencing the most trouble? You aren't specific on what you've "done".

Black_Widow9
02-06-2011, 12:13 PM
I'm going to move this here-
Assassin's Creed Hints & Tips (http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums/a/frm/f/9011039408)

dani72ie
02-07-2011, 03:58 PM
Well I officialy feel like an idiot! I got to the memory from the directions Krayus_Korianis gave. I guess I was going the wrong way as there is an area right beside it which is not available at that stage in the game. You'd swear I was novice but I actualy completed AC2 and got 100% of trophies.

Anyway thanks for all your help.