PDA

View Full Version : Recent Patch gives 360 Users more Investigations

spazzoo1025
08-31-2008, 10:38 AM
Just noticed this: I downloaded a patch last night and went to do some investigations. I was halfway through the collect-flags one, when it hit me: Wait! I'm on 360! I tohught only PC users get these new fancy ones?

Apparently not, because I can now do race, flag, and that other one for my informant friends.

360 users rejoice! Huzzah!

TreFacTor
09-01-2008, 02:02 AM
can anyone confirm this??? I finished the game a Longtime ago, and just downloaded the update. loaded a previous game, and nothing seems different. I started a new game and still no difference. I can't even find any anouncement on ubi's site to confirm this.

T.I.A.

the_assassin_07
09-01-2008, 02:09 AM
Spazz, are you sure you didn't just overdose on vitamins again? http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/shady.gif

drfeelgood8849
09-01-2008, 02:58 PM
pics or it didnt happen

jk, thats weird

aNjaSqurl
09-01-2008, 11:11 PM
I just now (earlier today) beat AC. I started a week or so ago and have had the collect flag from the start.

TreFacTor
09-02-2008, 06:43 AM
it had been months since I last played the game, as I stated... I finished it 100% a long, long time ago. when I saw this post I popped the game in, and sure enough there was an update for it. (i try to update all of my games periodicly anyway but hadn't done so with this one.) There were 2 flag collection races for informants that were already in the game. Demascus and Acre. just off the top of my head. I'm playing through now for the umpteenth time, and there appears to be nothing new at all!!

the_assassin_07
09-02-2008, 07:21 AM
Okay, I guess my theory was right then.
He overdosed on gummy vitamins.

All in favour of this theory and locking this thread say: I!

TreFacTor
09-02-2008, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by the_assassin_07:
Okay, I guess my theory was right then.
He overdosed on gummy vitamins.

All in favour of this theory and locking this thread say: I!

AYE!!! the flag races the original poster is referring to were already in the game. I've played through it again and there is nothing new there are flag races for the informants in every city you have an assassination in. all you have to do is climb all of the view points in order to see all of the objectives i.e. pick pockets,informants, eaves dropping,save the citizens. the original poster may not have completed the game 100% his first time through. theres nothing new!!!