PDA

View Full Version : Combat settings question

Sarari
11-16-2011, 07:34 PM
Is there a setting for turning off slow motion during combat? Because I find it kind of irritating to see it happen over and over and over again. Even though I haven't played it yet, I'd like to know ahead of time before I purchase the game.

CRUDFACE
11-16-2011, 09:12 PM
I don't think there is one. But they're so damn annoying, especially when Ezio does some of his more...elaborate moves that l eave me wide open. Cost me the 100% synch a few times.

Sarari
11-16-2011, 09:17 PM
I like prefer the camera angles over the slow motion. It's so annoying to see him do it, especially when it comes down to a mission where it's really intense and you just wanna keep playing, and not watch Ezio take 5 seconds to stab a guy. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/51.gif

DannyStrong
11-16-2011, 09:20 PM
I'm pretty sure that when it goes into slow motion that it won't affect your game, if you were going to get hit soon after then you'd get hit the same, the entire game goes into slow motion..

I find it kind of annoying only because there will be times that it goes into slow motion and the execution move doesn't look that cool.. so it kind of takes away from the effect. They really ought to have reserved the slow mo for the most awesome finishing moves or when cool stuff happens like you and your assassin trainee both kill someone at the same time so you can enjoy how cool it is..

When ezio just does a regular sword move where he slices the guy and he falls over, it's not slow mo worthy...

CRUDFACE
11-16-2011, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by DannyStrong:
I'm pretty sure that when it goes into slow motion that it won't affect your game, if you were going to get hit soon after then you'd get hit the same, the entire game goes into slow motion..

I find it kind of annoying only because there will be times that it goes into slow motion and the execution move doesn't look that cool.. so it kind of takes away from the effect. They really ought to have reserved the slow mo for the most awesome finishing moves or when cool stuff happens like you and your assassin trainee both kill someone at the same time so you can enjoy how cool it is..

When ezio just does a regular sword move where he slices the guy and he falls over, it's not slow mo worthy...

It's when it zooms in and out that annoys me so much.You are right though, don't know why they did that for even the simplest of moves.

Dralight
11-17-2011, 06:04 AM
Not to mention the sound is almost always out of sync with the animation.

Sarari
11-17-2011, 06:17 AM
So there's no way to turn off the slow motion? Even with air assassinations??