PDA

View Full Version : BI-1 campaign help

jeitme1986
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Hello there lads.
I seem to have a problem with the second mission in the bi-1 rocktet plane campaign. No matter how many circuits of the airport i make, i cant get the mission accepted. I once got a message about "primary goal reached" while i was flying, seemingly random, but that time i did not manage to land properly. Everytime since then, i can manage to both fly and land quite allright, and i get a primary goal for landing, but the game doesnt seem to recognize the mission as completed. Could anyone out there please give me a detailed description of what to do, or some guidelines? (ps, yes, i've read the briefing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

jeitme1986
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
Hello there lads.
I seem to have a problem with the second mission in the bi-1 rocktet plane campaign. No matter how many circuits of the airport i make, i cant get the mission accepted. I once got a message about "primary goal reached" while i was flying, seemingly random, but that time i did not manage to land properly. Everytime since then, i can manage to both fly and land quite allright, and i get a primary goal for landing, but the game doesnt seem to recognize the mission as completed. Could anyone out there please give me a detailed description of what to do, or some guidelines? (ps, yes, i've read the briefing http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

Zeus-cat
09-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I am not familiar with the campaign or mission, but you may need to open the mission using the Full Mission Builder and fix the problem.

1) Open the FMB
2) Go to Campaigns
3) Go to the RU folder (the BI-1 is Russian if I remember)
4) Open the Campaign folder for the BI-1. (you will have to figure this out on your own)
5) Open the mission. (you will have to figure this out too, but many missions are named by date. The date will probably be in European format of day-month-year and the year will be 1941 or 42 or whatever.
6) Look for white circles. These are Primary Objectives. There is a filter you can use to hide objects, use it if needed to hide all but the objectives.
7) One of them is screwed up somehow. Move it, delete it or change it to a lower priority - secondary or hidden.

This sounds complicated, but take it step by step and you will find it isn't that hard to do.

Zeus-cat

JunkoIfurita
09-02-2005, 09:11 PM
I too am interested in playing this mythical BI-1 Campaign. Where did you get it? Is it as much fun as 'against overwhelming odds'?

Alternatively, you could start the campaign again and set 'no instant success' to off. The only time I play campaigns with this option on is when the specifically reccomend it (such as Castaway, which was designed with objectives in mind. Most aren't so carefull considered). This way, you can advance a mission as long as you haven't been killed or captured (bailed or crashed over enemy lines). This allows you to use your own discretion (I'm pretty hard on myself, and often repeat missions anyway) as to when to advance. Therefore if you'd flown a mission, got a few kills, got halfway home, run out of fuel and crashlanded in friendly territory near your airfield - you'd be able to advance. With 'NO instant Success' on, you wouldn't.

----