dannychristi
07-03-2011, 05:22 PM
i think they should come out with one like the trailers not actors

monkeyuncle8
07-03-2011, 05:48 PM
there already is one its called lineage

Xanatos2007
07-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Lineage is really a 45 minute trailer, so I don't think that counts.

There are more of these threads than spines on a cactus, and the general consensus is that an AC movie is a bad idea. Videogames-movies & vice-versa have historically been a worse idea than attacking Israel.

Stowdace
07-03-2011, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Videogames-movies & vice-versa have historically been a worse idea than attacking Israel.

This, unfortunatly, is something I must agree with.

masterfenix2009
07-03-2011, 06:19 PM
Didn't Ubisoft make their own studio or somethin. If they are making every part, I am sure it will be fine

Jakob4242
07-03-2011, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by Stowdace:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Xanatos2007:
Videogames-movies & vice-versa have historically been a worse idea than attacking Israel.

This, unfortunatly, is something I must agree with. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Tomb Raider was pretty good.

Although it's not a video game, Clue is a movie based off a game, and it's bloody brilliant.

Jakob4242
07-03-2011, 08:53 PM
Not an indepth article, but it gets the point addressed: Ubisoft Films (http://www.psu.com/Assassins-Creed-film-inevitable-as-Ubisoft-plans-to-open-new-movie-studio--a011524-p0.php)

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 01:42 AM
Ubisoft had already annouciated 3 filmes, Ac, Splinter Cell, Ghost Recon.

sassinscreed
07-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Originally posted by dannychristi:

its good to think about it but when people make movies based on video games people who played the game are usually disappointed

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by sassinscreed:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dannychristi:

its good to think about it but when people make movies based on video games people who played the game are usually disappointed </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

But movies are never made by the same company that made the game http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

The director of the movie have been working with AcB developers and i think he's still working with AcR ones to don't lose the Ac felling in the movie http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

kriegerdesgottes
07-04-2011, 10:26 AM

Yeah I think not using live actors and using the CG characters would be the best way to attempt not making the movie suck. Then people wouldn't flip out about who's playing the characters like they did with the failed Uncharted movie. Ubisoft did also say they would want creative control over the movie they just need someone with big pockets to help fund the film.

iN3krO
07-04-2011, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dannychristi:

Yeah I think not using live actors and using the CG characters would be the best way to attempt not making the movie suck. Then people wouldn't flip out about who's playing the characters like they did with the failed Uncharted movie. Ubisoft did also say they would want creative control over the movie they just need someone with big pockets to help fund the film. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

With the money they made with Ac2 and AcB they can pay 20 movies http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

blazefp
07-04-2011, 02:32 PM
Thatīs an idea that I've forgetten to share. It would be EPIC if someone made a movie based on the games. It had to be a pretty good one though. I wouldn't see it if it wasn't anywhere better than the games.

dannychristi
07-05-2011, 06:22 PM
i would really like the first movie to be about ac1 i think it would look good if the do a movie like acr trailer no live actors just original people an voice

iN3krO
07-05-2011, 06:35 PM
i would really like the first movie to be about ac1 i think it would look good if the do a movie like acr trailer no live actors just original people an voice

They already have Masyaf rendered, only missing 3 cities hahaha xD

Azula2005
07-05-2011, 06:48 PM
Ok welcome to the forums mate

Before you make a thread..

DONT PUT THE SUBJECT IN ALL CAPS (against forum rules)

and you know how many times this has been asked?
honestly over 100 times

Ubi will make a film when they feel like it

hope this helps

I LOVE YOU!!

iN3krO
07-05-2011, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:

honestly over 100 times

hope this helps

I LOVE YOU!!

Are u stupd? Ubi is already making it... u should search before saying **** too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif

O6EvolutionIXMR
07-05-2011, 08:58 PM
I think Prince of Persia was well-done.

Azula2005
07-05-2011, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by daniel_gervide:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gabrieldebeta:

honestly over 100 times

hope this helps

I LOVE YOU!!

Are u stupd? Ubi is already making it... u should search before saying **** too http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're my first hate message on the Ac forums

I never said they're not making it, all i said was "Ubi will make a film when they feel like it"

and no i'm not stupid learn to spell before you type k?

Turkiye96
07-06-2011, 08:00 AM
my guess is that they will seeing as they bought a WHOLE studio to make the 3 part movie and gave it free on the internet ( i think thats the highest amount of money ubisoft has spent on advertising. so im pretty sure why will use the studio to make another movie and sell it to make up losses.

ThaWhistle
07-06-2011, 03:29 PM
a ghost recon movie? im hoping that means OGR, and not the bastard children.

lukaszep
07-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by kriegerdesgotte:

Yeah I think not using live actors and using the CG characters would be the best way to attempt not making the movie suck. Then people wouldn't flip out about who's playing the characters like they did with the failed Uncharted movie. Ubisoft did also say they would want creative control over the movie they just need someone with big pockets to help fund the film. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Someone with big pockets to help fund it? You mean like Ubisoft? If they can afford a film studio they can afford a film. Anyway a distributor has to buy the film off them so they'll make money from that.