PDA

View Full Version : New Russian Movie Battle at Kursk:



jamesdietz
11-10-2007, 11:37 AM
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=A_7HNqdEWwo
Does anyone out there know if the whole flick is available on dvd? Are parts 1& 3 elsewhere on youtube?
Can someone add subtitles???

joeap
11-10-2007, 12:02 PM
The movie isn't new, it came out in the 60s. It's actually a kind of miniseries that goes from Kursk until the fall of Berlin. I have the last one on Berlin, but dubbed have not seen any subtitled versions.

JG6_Oddball
11-11-2007, 01:26 AM
have you seen stalingrad? german movie.

S!

this is interesting
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H-FwkUQ7m1I

polak5
11-11-2007, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by JG6_Oddball:
have you seen stalingrad? german movie.


This is a good movie: two thumbs up
http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/25.gif

jamesdietz
11-11-2007, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by joeap:
The movie isn't new, it came out in the 60s. It's actually a kind of miniseries that goes from Kursk until the fall of Berlin. I have the last one on Berlin, but dubbed have not seen any subtitled versions.
I've checked around but haven't found it anywhere...can you help? Perhaps it has a different title?

joeap
11-11-2007, 01:03 PM
Where are you? I found my here in Geneva, made in France, same title though. Only the last one as I said. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif

Enforcer572005
11-11-2007, 05:57 PM
I watched all three parts. It's obviously inspired in parts by the movie "Battle of the Bulge". The music, panoramic cinematography, and sweeping style are at times very similar. The Tigers look like they are T-24-85s with alot of adon stuff, but I can't tell what the Panther wannabes are....they seem to have small wheels on the bottom of the track.

It was kinda interesting when the crews of the knocked out tanks started fighting; I guess that happened with so many tanks being knocked out in such close proximity. I would like to see that in a dubbed version to.

JG6_Oddball
11-11-2007, 06:20 PM
Kursk part 1 of 10
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mqDPLpTa0gQ

S!

jamesdietz
11-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Originally posted by joeap:
Where are you? I found my here in Geneva, made in France, same title though. Only the last one as I said. http://forums.ubi.com/images/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
U.S. of A.

FPSOLKOR
11-12-2007, 11:23 AM
http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%BE%D...E%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%8F) (http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/%D0%9E%D1%81%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B1%D0%BE%D0%B6%D0%B4%D 0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5_(%D0%BA%D0%B8%D0%BD%D0%BE%D 1%8D%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BF%D0%B5%D1%8F))

This film consists of 5 parts, and BOK is just the first one. VHS version that I saw in UK was only 1,5 hour long, while originaly it consists of 7,5 hours.

Uncle_Stranger
11-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by JG6_Oddball:
have you seen stalingrad? german movie.

S!

this is interesting
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=H-FwkUQ7m1I

The one where Germans won? http://forums.ubi.com/groupee_common/emoticons/icon_razz.gif